Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,126 members, 7,838,864 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Please What Is Happening To Us? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please What Is Happening To Us? (281 Views)

Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me / Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! / Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is Happening To Us? by Nwannunu: 12:47pm On Apr 16, 2023
Hello dear nairalanders. Had to create this new account. Please bear with me.
My story
Over time I have come to notice that I develop similar symptoms of illness I see in others. Even right from childhood. Now I'm a parent and still experiencing it.
My children sometimes share of it. It seems to go round from one child to another. Presently we are battling with head aches/migraine and dizziness. We've been to hospitals even used herbs it still persists.
Please does anyone know how to stop this evil transfer of sicknesses and how to stop this persistent headaches. I have also been praying about it. Please what am I not doing right?.
Re: Please What Is Happening To Us? by Westerhoffe(m): 1:23pm On Apr 16, 2023
It might be somehow genetic since your children also tend to experience it.
You might need to go to the hospital and run a test to know what's happening first.
Re: Please What Is Happening To Us? by Nwannunu: 4:32pm On Apr 16, 2023
[Hmm . Thanks for this. I'm really stressed out about it
quote author=Westerhoffe post=122550600]It might be somehow genetic since your children also tend to experience it.
You might need to go to the hospital and run a test to know what's happening first. [/quote]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Regrow Penis And Breast After Puberty Age / 10 Superfoods To Boost Your Immune System / Best Detox Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.