Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,262 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times (69851 Views)

Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation / Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by Majesty7: 8:53am On Apr 17, 2023
historic:

You need to be wise and think before you utter rubbish. How can LP rig in a state controlled by a strong/staunch Peter Obi critic? Will that even be possible when he has his own party member on the ballot box for the same position? You just want to look for something to say without thinking how people will see you and your sense of reasoning

Actually only daft humans like you will believe Obi won more than 90% votes over there. Only idiots will believe that. No need of arguing further
Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 17, 2023
yarimo:
And results also shows TINUBU won in Anambra, abia, ENUGU and plateau state
Trashed already!
Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by jubrilsmoke(m): 8:56am On Apr 17, 2023
it is so glaring and obvious Obi won the presidential election. We all knew Wike rigged the result to favour evil πŸ‘Ώ government..... Obi will reclaim his victory it’s so very sure .

2 Likes

Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by Wizpa(m): 9:15am On Apr 17, 2023
Jagabanofafrica:
Mumu Biafra people, Tinubu is ur next President .

When will you have sense
Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by mordred44: 9:17am On Apr 17, 2023
RighChannel:
Urchiins come and see something
God bless jagaban
Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by historic: 9:18am On Apr 17, 2023
Majesty7:

Actually only daft humans like you will believe Obi won more than 90% votes over there. Only idiots will believe that. No need of arguing further

No you should have continued to argue with your stupidity... You don't know the easterners and how they vote... You assume they are your people who do not know what they want abi
Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by rollywise(m): 9:24am On Apr 17, 2023
Everfrank:
Na only Obio Akpor dey Rivers?
Obi lost the presidential election. Ethnicity and d churches failed to make him president.

You must be a bastard to put this on the church. A party presents same faith candidacy and you don't think that's war on the other neglected religion? May Nigeria happen to you. Very stinky way of reasoning. Tuehhhh!!

1 Like

Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by Uchedizzy(f): 9:39am On Apr 17, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Please can we move the votes in Rivers and give Peter Obi make we hear word.
And it will be a welcome idea, not just rivers state but his mandate should be returnd to him afterall he is the rightful owner i think for once i agree with you
Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by Alpharey: 9:42am On Apr 17, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Please can we move the votes in Rivers and give Peter Obi make we hear word.

It was Apc that was playing politics by openly telling Igbos not to vote if they won't vote TINUBU. So Mc Oluomo has been preaching one Nigeria abi. Lies too dey sweet you guys
Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by creamper: 9:51am On Apr 17, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by Majesty7: 9:52am On Apr 17, 2023
historic:

No you should have continued to argue with your stupidity... You don't know the easterners and how they vote... You assume they are your people who do not know what they want abi

Honestly, when they say you guys are daft, you kept on justifying it.

So you mean we have less than 5% non-easterners living in the east according to your statement?

These are your words, "You don't know the easterners and how they vote... You assume they are your people who do not know what they want abi"

You can't be saved again. Your stupidity stage is now beyond repair grin
Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by historic: 9:57am On Apr 17, 2023
Majesty7:

Honestly, when they say you guys are daft, you kept on justifying it.

So you mean we have less than 5% non-easterners living in the east according to your statement?

These are your words, "You don't know the easterners and how they vote... You assume they are your people who do not know what they want abi"

You can't be saved again. Your stupidity stage is now beyond repair grin

Men your foolery has gone beyond redemption. So because they are non indigenes means they should vote for their tribesman and forget about competence and integrity. You are already exposing yourself by this your statement that you voted for tribe and not with your conscience and you believe others who are your tribesmen should toll the same part with you abi.. Big slowpoke you are!
Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by Majesty7: 10:34am On Apr 17, 2023
historic:

Men your foolery has gone beyond redemption. So because they are non indigenes means they should vote for their tribesman and forget about competence and integrity. You are already exposing yourself by this your statement that you voted for tribe and not with your conscience and you believe others who are your tribesmen should toll the same part with you abi.. Big slowpoke you are!

Are you sure you are normal? I quoted what you wrote. Your matter is worst. Please stop quoting me again until you are ready to use your brain. grin
Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by edetic: 10:36am On Apr 17, 2023
Jagabanofafrica:
we are not the worst people on earth for a criminal Drug Lord to be our president, God forbid.
Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by occfx: 10:38am On Apr 17, 2023
bionixs:
If God is still God, let the riggers end in shame when they thought everything is ending in their favour

I tell you from genuine source, these old criminals will be brought to book this year. The reign of old politicians will seize this year and a new Nigeria will be born with brand new constitution.

1 Like

Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by historic: 10:43am On Apr 17, 2023
Majesty7:

Are you sure you are normal? I quoted what you wrote. Your matter is worst. Please stop quoting me again until you are ready to use your brain. grin

You are the one who mostly should be brain checked.... You said I forgot that there were non indigenes in the state and I am also telling you that those non indigenes are not bigots who don't want the betterment of the country like you lots down the SW cos of their exposure to the truth of democracy. So try to make meaning of what one writes before responding next time. Bigot!
Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by bionixs: 10:50am On Apr 17, 2023
occfx:

I tell you from genuine source, these old criminals will be brought to book this year. The reign of old politicians will seize this year and a new Nigeria will be born with brand new constitution.
Amen
Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by Omodua(m): 10:57am On Apr 17, 2023
yarimo:
Go sit down. You must have taken your weeds which blurs your vision and thinking.

Allow reasonable to talk!

When your eyes are clear, read the post again.

Premium Times is Bayo Onanuga's paper. By extension, APC.
Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by Majesty7: 11:06am On Apr 17, 2023
historic:

You are the one who mostly should be brain checked.... You said I forgot that there were non indigenes in the state and I am also telling you that those non indigenes are not bigots who don't want the betterment of the country like you lots down the SW cos of their exposure to the truth of democracy. So try to make meaning of what one writes before responding next time. Bigot!

Shut u! Blabbing like a fool. Just wrote rubbish! We saw the way their heads were slapped by your lots. What do you even understand by the word, "democracy"? Your foolishness? You just blabbed nonsense and that didn't come as a surprise. Goodbye
Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by ekeson1245(m): 12:07pm On Apr 17, 2023
vannessa7:

How many rural and township Yorubas and hausas has ever heard of Peter Obi, do you know how many towns and villages with teaming population are in south west and the north, people that don't do Twitter or Internet but who has heard of Tinubus exploits in Lagos Peter Obi was too stingy to reach out to them and that's why he won in Lagos where the youths are always online and impressionable, even those miguided youths has since regretted supporting Obi, all the people I know voted Tinubu including those in other Yoruba towns . You can never proof Peter Obi won because the equation is not balanced

My dear Venetta, kindly go through your own very comment here once again and see how you contradicted yourself.
How did the people e.g Almajiris who don't do twitter and internet hear about Tinubu's exploits in Lagos please? I'd like to learn from you.
Must you be on the internet before you can know about someone's exploits in governance?
You even mentioned that Peter Obi was too stingy to reach out to these very set of people that was why these very set of people never voted for Obi.
My dear, you have explicitly shown by your own words here that spending and bribing your way through plus heavy financial inducements were what made these people vote for Tinubu but Obi simply refused to do the same because it is against moral ethics and conscience. Thus you labelled him STINGY!

Permit me to inform and educate you that there is a substantial difference between being stingy and being meticulous in spending but unfortunately, you do not understand these basic financial concepts, hence the misuse, abuse and poor interpretation of them.
Permit me to also inform you that I'm based in Ibadan in the SW and majority of the learned Yorubas who knew their onions never voted for Tinubu. Only the illiterates and those who were bought over voted for Tinubu.
For the records, Obi defeated Tinubu in the Cosmopolitan city of Lagos state, he defeated him both inside Aso rock and Abuja as a whole. This is a bold indication that the elites, high networth individuals and those who truly understood the concept of governance knew that a heavily corrupt soul like Tinubu can not rule Nigeria effectively.

Permit me to further inform you that those places and states where you claimed Tinubu won were as a result of him circumventing the will of the people via heavy bribe and financial inducements of INEC officials and the security. Time is already proving these concrete realities as exemplified by the recent findings that APC never won in Rivers state but Labour won backed by strong evidences. The latest show of shame and infraction in Adamawa state last Saturday is another pointer that APC and Tinubu and their band of rogues would go to any length to overturn the will of the masses.
I urge you to kindly have your seat, grab your popcorn and sip your drink as more incriminating evidences against Tinubu and the evil party called APC unfolds....we've never heard it so bad and poor in Nigeria.

In response to your statement that I cannot prove that Peter Obi won the presidential election. Kindly note that Peter Obi himself had earlier and publicly told Nigerians that he won the 2023 presidential election and he will PROVE it to Nigerians. If you truly understood the bolded word, fine but if you don't, I'm sorry I can't help you.
Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by blueAgent(m): 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2023
uniquetechng:
This petition you keep copying and posting is actually empty and shallow, not that I expect you to know that though.

grin grin grin

You mean his brain cannot comprehend what he copied and pasted?
Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by RichDaniels: 12:23pm On Apr 17, 2023
yarimo:

I am not sure you have seen the IREV portal. The results show Obi won Plateau, Rivers, Anambra, Abia, Enugu, and Lagos landslide

2 Likes

Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by historic: 12:26pm On Apr 17, 2023
Majesty7:

Shut u! Blabbing like a fool. Just wrote rubbish! We saw the way their heads were slapped by your lots. What do you even understand by the word, "democracy"? Your foolishness? You just blabbed nonsense and that didn't come as a surprise. Goodbye

Don't run... Stay and continue to argue senselessly. You saw the way their heads were slapped ? You lie with all you've got and still come out looking like a fool that you are. You lot go around spewing thrash just to deceive those you can deceive with these your stupid and unreasonable talk of rigging in the East when deep down of you.. you know you ain't saying the fact.. but continue it suits your pay sha.. make Dem no go comot food from your sorry mouth as na the way your dey take chop with senseless propagandas
Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by Majesty7: 12:44pm On Apr 17, 2023
historic:

Don't run... Stay and continue to argue senselessly. You saw the way their heads were slapped ? You lie with all you've got and still come out looking like a fool that you are. You lot go around spewing thrash just to deceive those you can deceive with these your stupid and unreasonable talk of rigging in the East when deep down of you.. you know you ain't saying the fact.. but continue it suits your pay sha.. make Dem no go comot food from your sorry mouth as na the way your dey take chop with senseless propagandas

No need. We know you are politically blind and will support whoever you placed your hand on their shoulders. Many videos of harassment are all over the social media. Do yourself a favor by watching few. You guys made a folly of yourself by presenting Obi as a saint. Someone who is unapologetically a liar. None of my candidate even won the election but I am 100% sure that Tinubu is the best out of the three
Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by vannessa7(f): 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2023
ekeson1245:

My dear Venetta, kindly go through your own very comment here once again and see how you contradicted yourself.
How did the people e.g Almajiris who don't do twitter and internet hear about Tinubu's exploits in Lagos please? I'd like to learn from you.
Must you be on the internet before you can know about someone's exploits in governance?
You even mentioned that Peter Obi was too stingy to reach out to these very set of people that was why these very set of people never voted for Obi.
My dear, you have explicitly shown by your own words here that spending and bribing your way through plus heavy financial inducements were what made these people vote for Tinubu but Obi simply refused to do the same because it is against moral ethics and conscience. Thus you labelled him STINGY!

Permit me to inform and educate you that there is a substantial difference between being stingy and being meticulous in spending but unfortunately, you do not understand these basic financial concepts, hence the misuse, abuse and poor interpretation of them.
Permit me to also inform you that I'm based in Ibadan in the SW and majority of the learned Yorubas who knew their onions never voted for Tinubu. Only the illiterates and those who were bought over voted for Tinubu.
For the records, Obi defeated Tinubu in the Cosmopolitan city of Lagos state, he defeated him both inside Aso rock and Abuja as a whole. This is a bold indication that the elites, high networth individuals and those who truly understood the concept of governance knew that a heavily corrupt soul like Tinubu can not rule Nigeria effectively.

Permit me to further inform you that those places and states where you claimed Tinubu won were as a result of him circumventing the will of the people via heavy bribe and financial inducements of INEC officials and the security. Time is already proving these concrete realities as exemplified by the recent findings that APC never won in Rivers state but Labour won backed by strong evidences. The latest show of shame and infraction in Adamawa state last Saturday is another pointer that APC and Tinubu and their band of rogues would go to any length to overturn the will of the masses.
I urge you to kindly have your seat, grab your popcorn and sip your drink as more incriminating evidences against Tinubu and the evil party called APC unfolds....we've never heard it so bad and poor in Nigeria.

In response to your statement that I cannot prove that Peter Obi won the presidential election. Kindly note that Peter Obi himself had earlier and publicly told Nigerians that he won the 2023 presidential election and he will PROVE it to Nigerians. If you truly understood the bolded word, fine but if you don't, I'm sorry I can't help you.

Tinubu is a planner, he knew he was going to contest for Nigerians presidency more than twenty years ago and that was why he was always going to the north and partaking in alleviating their suffering during disasters, he showed them love because he knew no politician can win Nigeria presidency without being friendly with the north, do you know there are many Yorubas complaining that Tinubu care more for the north than Yoruba, we did not know what he was planning, how many times has Peter Obi visited the north to render any help, instead he was busy chasing them out of Anambra and castigating them, he had no foresight just like he is doing right now, trying to permanently end his political career with stubbornness and hatred as if he can never get another chance, instead of building bridges he was demolishing them, you cannot reap where you did not sow that will be stealing and we will not allow that, and FYI, it's not only almajiri that populate the north, they are not even up to one percent, as for the Ibadan lie you told I'm from Ibadan and my mum is there right now, they voted Tinubu massively, we all saw the teeming crowd that attended Tinubu campaign, even my people in Ibadan testify Ibadan is for Tinubu, and everyone knows,tell another lie. As for all those non issue you guys are raising, non of them can hold water, nothing can stop Tinubu presidency insha Allah in Jesus name. We must not experience thisπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing/19#117559848

But thisπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

https://www.nairaland.com/7176682/tinubus-achievements-lagos-governor

We hate suffering
Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by EndBuhariNow(m): 1:52pm On Apr 17, 2023
Jagabanofafrica:
one good thing is that... u will remain poorer even before the next election... I hope u won't turn babi Allah soon
Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by KPGGlobal: 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2023
Xscape1993:
This government......it is only in Nigeria that agberos and touts force themselves on educated people as rulers....I weep at times for many poor masses as they struggle for their daily bread in this "by force" government...

And after reading this

A grown up adult abi agbero will wake up and say Obi should rest and Nigeria should move forward?

Forward to where?

Lagoon or lake?
Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by KPGGlobal: 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2023
OriOko88:
undecided
And so what?? Mk dem deduct am and give Tinubu d remaining change.

Even though I'm a PDP supporter but I must say Tinubu won fair and square. Na division caused PDP defeat.

Fair where?

May life treat you the way Inec treated Nigerians!

Shout Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by KPGGlobal: 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Is it the truth that Rivers State election was stolen from Obi that is making you restless?
Are you afraid?
What is Obi's fault that you hate the truth?
I believe more revelations are coming.
Please let the truth not make you restless?

DONT MIND THEM

OBI was robbed in the states with highest number of registered voters in his strong bases

You said he should move on

GANG of LAGOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by historic: 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2023
Majesty7:

No need. We know you are politically blind and will support whoever you placed your hand on their shoulders. Many videos of harassment are all over the social media. Do yourself a favor by watching few. You guys made a folly I'd yourself by presenting Obi as a saint. Simwune who is unapologetically a liar. None of my candidate even won the election but I am 100% sure that Tinubu is the best out of the three

Being politically enlightened means you being biased and untruthful? I don't blame you since they have always said you BAT supporters or sympathizers are senseless and have grown thick skin to being rational
Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by stormborn28(m): 2:13pm On Apr 17, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
used to know you of being an unintelligent fellow,I never knew it has turned you to a mad man.

That guy no get sense at all.. Na cotton wool be the content of his skull
Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by Whitelion07(m): 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
And Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket made him president abi?
but tinubu did not call the election a religious war neither did he visit all the mosque in Nigeria to canvass for votes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria's Election Update - 29-03-15 3:50 Pm / Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) / Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.