Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,244 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Toke Makinwa Disturb Netizens After Flaunting Her Huge Backside In New Video. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Disturb Netizens After Flaunting Her Huge Backside In New Video. (2192 Views)

Whitemoney Buys A Maybach, Days After Flaunting Wads Of Dollars (Video) / Mr Jollof Acquires New House Months After Flaunting Range Rover (Video) / Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Disturb Netizens After Flaunting Her Huge Backside In New Video. by nairafame(m): 2:49pm On Apr 16, 2023
On-Air personality and brand influencer, Toke Makinwa, has sparked reactions on social media following a recent video of her showing off her artificially acquired backside.

Watch full video HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84WJoSBzk58

Re: Toke Makinwa Disturb Netizens After Flaunting Her Huge Backside In New Video. by TemplarLandry: 2:50pm On Apr 16, 2023
All these BBL girls and their strange-looking booties.
I wanna puke.

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Disturb Netizens After Flaunting Her Huge Backside In New Video. by Franzinni: 3:04pm On Apr 16, 2023
Very ugly baboon looking booty.... I blame the twisted immoral men that keep validating these women when they display thier hoe-rific tendencies.

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Disturb Netizens After Flaunting Her Huge Backside In New Video. by Rokiat(f): 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2023
Even after doing surgery my natural nyash still bigger and shaped better (God design na the best tongue) chie I didnโ€™t know these girls were into nyash like this grin

See how this one is shaped like an ant na force for everyone to carry nyash? Smh.

You know my man been telling me that I am lucky and that women are risking their lives to get what I have I didnโ€™t believe him till all this BBL craze started. grin

God I thank you for naturally blessing me. People are buying it and you come dash me like this chie I am grateful ooh. grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Disturb Netizens After Flaunting Her Huge Backside In New Video. by endsarrrs(f): 4:09pm On Apr 16, 2023
Rokiat:
Even after doing surgery my natural yansh still bigger and shaped better (God design na the best tongue) chie I didnโ€™t know these girls were into yansh like this grin

See how this one is shaped like an ant na force for everyone to carry yansh? Smh.

You know my man been telling me that I am lucky and that women are risking their lives to get what I have I didnโ€™t believe him till all this BBL craze started. grin

God I thank you for naturally blessing me. People are buying it and you come dash me like this chie I am grateful ooh. grin grin
I thought you are a guy using your girlfriends moniker?!
Re: Toke Makinwa Disturb Netizens After Flaunting Her Huge Backside In New Video. by Rokiat(f): 4:12pm On Apr 16, 2023
endsarrrs:

I thought you are a guy using your girlfriends moniker

Lol I was being sarcastic over at the other topic.
Because obviously those guys are dumb af to think I am a man. Just by by the way I write you will know I am a woman, also I am not a new member everyone knows I am a woman only these newbies.
Re: Toke Makinwa Disturb Netizens After Flaunting Her Huge Backside In New Video. by endsarrrs(f): 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2023
Rokiat:

Lol I was being sarcastic over at the other topic.

cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa Disturb Netizens After Flaunting Her Huge Backside In New Video. by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2023
ugly looking baby hippo nyansh...DISGUSTING THING!

the funny part is that they all really believe they are the shiit...

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Disturb Netizens After Flaunting Her Huge Backside In New Video. by Dohn: 7:55pm On Apr 16, 2023
Sooo dis one carry money go aquire this deformed and disgusting ass.....
Jst to feel among..... Hmm
Re: Toke Makinwa Disturb Netizens After Flaunting Her Huge Backside In New Video. by Merisbankie(m): 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2023
Rokiat:
Even after doing surgery my natural nyash still bigger and shaped better (God design na the best tongue) chie I didnโ€™t know these girls were into nyash like this grin

See how this one is shaped like an ant na force for everyone to carry nyash? Smh.

Sure am the man that will always appreciate it
Re: Toke Makinwa Disturb Netizens After Flaunting Her Huge Backside In New Video. by Rokiat(f): 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2023
Merisbankie:

Sure am the man that will always appreciate it
Re: Toke Makinwa Disturb Netizens After Flaunting Her Huge Backside In New Video. by Merisbankie(m): 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2023
Rokiat:

I am appreciating you
Re: Toke Makinwa Disturb Netizens After Flaunting Her Huge Backside In New Video. by finallybusy: 4:42pm On Jun 10, 2023
She repackage am? I thought she had it for three years. E still dey shack am?
Re: Toke Makinwa Disturb Netizens After Flaunting Her Huge Backside In New Video. by eepeepook: 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
Women pay a lot of money to be built like female baboons on heat. The world has truly gone mad. Maje dodged a bullet.
Re: Toke Makinwa Disturb Netizens After Flaunting Her Huge Backside In New Video. by JapaToDNext: 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2023
In her bumbum she trust

(1) (Reply)

Actress Uche Iwuji:meet The Man Who Has Captured Her Heart. / Genevieve Celebrates 32nd Birthday Party With Dโ€™banj & Friends [photo] / Saint Obi And Richard Mofe Damijo: Who Hot Pass: ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.