Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) (29029 Views)

Singer Tems Shows Off Cleavage In New Photos / Singer Tems Shares Sultry Photos. / Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 3:19pm On Apr 13, 2021
Nigerian singer Tems shows off her sexy huge ass in bikini on her instagram story.

Just zoom the third picture. Haaa! shocked shocked

Ukwu! IDIaraba! Bawdy!

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Photos......

Re: Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 3:20pm On Apr 13, 2021
No wonder she hides it. Her ass is really fat o. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) by Kestolove(m): 3:20pm On Apr 13, 2021
this one no Sabi sing.
damages and try me was a fluke

4 Likes

Re: Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) by donstan18: 3:23pm On Apr 13, 2021
She is pretty and far more talented than Tiwa Savage.

2 Likes

Re: Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 13, 2021
Hmm. Which kind reportage is this? Where's d ass bro? grin

5 Likes

Re: Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2021
Wizkid should not dull himself and Bleep this babe

1 Like

Re: Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) by Amotolongbo(f): 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2021
Puloc:
rotate all the pictures by 180°, you will see the backside

1 Like

Re: Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2021
Amotolongbo:

You that you are talking, from your thighs I can tell your bum bum is big! tongue tongue

Btw, see ya knuckles, why are you bleaching angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) by osamz007: 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
Kestolove:
this one no Sabi sing. damages and try me was a fluke

9 Likes

Re: Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) by Bornsinner7: 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2021
Why is everyone dying to see her backside??
LesbianBoy:

Because it's very big and fuckable tongue
No be lie.. na 3man squad fit run that job

1 Like

Re: Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) by spinna: 3:46pm On Apr 13, 2021
Puloc:

Oga look well o.. the child is blessed

6 Likes

Re: Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Why is everyone dying to see her backside??

Because it's very big and fuckable tongue

1 Like

Re: Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Lol..I already looked and saw it grin.
I like d idea though but only when she's young. But I hate girls that have all d nyash but no other intrigues. I feel like puking grin
Re: Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) by Rahkman: 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2021
LesbianBoy:
wizkid small penis no fit satisfy this kain big yansh she needs an ak47

1 Like

Re: Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2021
LesbianBoy:

You that you are talking, from your thighs I can tell your bum bum is big! tongue tongue

Btw, see ya knuckles, why are you bleaching angry
grin
Re: Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) by Bonebreaker(m): 4:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
No be small joy samklef go get
Re: Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) by Thablownmindset: 4:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
Kestolove:
Head dey pain You
Re: Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
See as she dey like spider for the close up pic
Re: Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) by punisha: 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2021
Kestolove:

which one u done sing? u wey ur entire generation combined no fit produce one " fluke "

5 Likes

Re: Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) by luminouz(m): 5:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
LesbianBoy:
No wonder she hides it. Her ass is really fat o. tongue
She is very self-conscious. I wonder if it's because of her stretch marks. She has some on her breasts and I know her ass will be riddled with them too.
Stretch marks are bae on a huge ass

3 Likes

Re: Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2021
luminouz:

She is very self-conscious. O wonder if it's b cause of her stretch marks. She has some on her breasts and I know her ass will be riddled with them too.
Stretch marks are bae on a huge ass

Don't blame her. Her type get kinda embarrassed knowing that guys just want to fvck them. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) by Smartmanager(m): 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2021
Kestolove:
this one no Sabi sing.
You no Sabi better music o.
Re: Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) by luminouz(m): 6:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
LesbianBoy:

Don't blame her. Her type get kinda embarrassed knowing that guys just want to fvck them. grin grin

All big ass girls suffer such attentions.

They either learn to live with it or live off it.

Fine girls suffer everyday I swear. Imagine as a guy to go out in the morning and have close to 10 girls disturbing me like she-goats. That's not counting those who stare at you as you walk like goddamned zombies. You can see, smell and even Taste their lust. Imagine coming home everyday and opening ya WhatsApp only to see randomised girls (many that you ain't even attracted to) chyking you and calling you babe,my love,handsome or some shiit.

I can't imagine such a life...would become a fuqin killer of women

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) by Michaelfucker(m): 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2021
Rahkman:
wizkid small penis no fit satisfy this kain big yansh she needs an ak47
Hahaha
How did u know Wizkid has a small penis?
Re: Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) by 1Alex: 7:11pm On Apr 13, 2021
donstan18:
She is pretty and far more talented than Tiwa Savage.
her voice is not fantastic

1 Like

Re: Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) by delzbaba(m): 7:13pm On Apr 13, 2021
The ass big reach leg,thats why she dey fear to show people,but wizkid don reach there,,,clearer pic.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2021
Kestolove:
this one no Sabi sing.

grin grin grin cheesy

See this talentless beefer!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) by GOOOGLE504(m): 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2021
spinna:

Oga look well o.. the child is blessed

You shd seek a career as VAR Referee

1 Like

Re: Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) by kokoA(m): 8:24pm On Apr 13, 2021
Na shit still full am..

1 Like

Re: Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) by careytommy37(m): 8:28pm On Apr 13, 2021
LesbianBoy:

Are you not a man?
Go and fvck her

1 Like

Re: Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) by spinna: 8:31pm On Apr 13, 2021
GOOOGLE504:

You shd seek a career as VAR Referee

Ah swear.. at first glance it looks like a penalty..but when you look well issa gooal
Re: Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos) by DaInferno(m): 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2021
Kestolove:
this one no Sabi sing.
Sharap jare

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London” / Yomi Casual And Wife Grace Onuoha, Welcome Baby Girl 3 Months After Wedding / 10 Shortest Male Celebrities In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.