Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

How To Live Again. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Live Again. (311 Views)

Help Folashade Ayeni Live Again / Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle / “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Live Again. by abba09: 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2023
Re: How To Live Again. by Pyrimidine01: 6:11pm On Apr 16, 2023
abba09:
i dont think i am living anymore, im just merely existing. since from last year i cant remember when last i spent just 2weeks healthy, i always get fever, colds, catarh and fatigue with a recurring abdominal discomfort. i dont think i have a functional immune system im tired of taking arthemeter , omeprazole and antibiotics. i dont know what is wrong with me sometimes i wish its hiv so that i can start taking arvs nd live normal just like everyone but i did iv test several times all negative, sometimes i think i have canver due to presence of small swollen lymp nodes on my neck beneath my jaw. sometimes i think i hv injured my liver due excessive use of (ciprofloxacin) 2years ago. write now that im writing this im feeling discomfort in the right side of my stomach. i know some will ask me to go to hospital and do proper check up, i went to hospitals several times they always say i have ulcer which i doubt i have. all the test they done to me come out negative except one time that i did a test called hbsag combo test and it showed one positive result, the doc was confused about the test nd told me its hepatitis b but he think my body has cleared it off. nd prescribed ulcer meds for me. i was afraid nd go to 2different hospitals and test again all come out negative. dear nairalander pls any advice on how to regain my immunity im tired of going to hospitals with no improvement why on earth cant i just spend just 2weeks healthy? why do i get attacked frequently by viruses and bacterias why cant i just live the way i live before? my life has fukced up im tired. pls i need ur suggestions

I understand how you feel poster, we are almost in same shoes, look beyond your illness and try to get a cure, if hospitals are not helping, your diet and lifestyle will help, might take time but you’ll eventually be healthy, take 70% fruits and vegetables and 30% of other foods, I think you have inflammation, so try and take ginger tea, you could soak it in water and drink after few days, don’t let your illness bring you down, take your mind off it, you’re not the only person going through it, lots of people are in pain but they’re not voicing out. Be above your Illness, take daily dose of vitamin C too. Build your immune system with exercise. Trust me you’ll be fine, might take 6months to 1 year but you’ll get better. I wish you quick recovery ❤️‍🩹

1 Like

Re: How To Live Again. by abba09: 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2023
Pyrimidine01:

I understand how you feel poster, we are almost in same shoes, look beyond your illness and try to get a cure, if hospitals are not helping, your diet and lifestyle will help, might take time but you’ll eventually be healthy, take 70% fruits and vegetables and 30% of other foods, I think you have inflammation, so try and take ginger tea, you could soak it in water and drink after few days, don’t let your illness bring you down, take your mind off it, you’re not the only person going through it, lots of people are in pain but they’re not voicing out. Be above your Illness, take daily dose of vitamin C too. Build your immune system with exercise. Trust me you’ll be fine, might take 6months to 1 year but you’ll get better. I wish you quick recovery ❤️‍🩹
thanks a bunch bro
Re: How To Live Again. by Pyrimidine01: 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2023
abba09:
thanks a bunch bro
How do you feel now?

(1) (Reply)

Fibroids? / 10 Health Benefit Of Castor Oil To The Human Body / I'm Suffering From Asthma, I Need Help Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.