Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

10 Money Making App On Your Device That You Are Probably Not Aware Of - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Money Making App On Your Device That You Are Probably Not Aware Of (322 Views)

I Just Got Scammed. Guys Learn From This And Be Aware / Godwin Emefiele: 13 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About CBN Governor / If You Don't Have This Free Money Making App, Then Your Phone Is Useless! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Money Making App On Your Device That You Are Probably Not Aware Of by Fabian2020: 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2023
Are you aware that through your phone you get access to money, places and realms that your physical legs can not take you to?

Having a phone in your hand that has access to data and internet is speed, but making money off your phone, data and skill is increasing your speed rate. Most of us have in our hands phones as liabilities

Liabilities take from you, unlike asset. Asset makes you happy and smile at the end of the day. You may find this hard to believe, but I generally nothing less than 100k every month just with my phone, and am going to show you how

Some years ago, I deliberately joined a paid WhatsApp group because I was intentional about making money online. Three days after, I was able to make the exact money I used in registering. It is knowledge that makes one rich

I will be sharing with you ten phone apps you can make money from (this is not automatic, it is a process)

1. Canva
Canva is a mobile app you can learn how to make simple graphics design. I will advice you to download canva and start learning. Some weeks back I made a logo for a client and I charged N10,000.

2. PiggyVest
PiggyVest is a financial app that allows you save, lock money and invite friends to save their money for a reasonable interest rate. With every friend you invite you get N1000. The good thing about this app is that it is totally free

3. Instagram
Do you know with hashtag you can be seen across the world? I have gotten clients with the use of hashtags in Instagram. The right hashtag enables your customers find you

4. Linkedln
Not so many persons are on this platform, but I will advice you to get on it. It is a professional platform to career, business and opportunities. Most people has used this to get jobs both online and virtuallly

5. Twitter
Just like Facebook, Twitter is one place to blow if you know what you are doing with the right strategy.

6. WhatsApp
I genera most of my income from here. What are you doing with your WhatsApp status, broadcast, groups? Begin to think monetisation

7. Facebook
Do you know you can manage a Facebook account for several clients and get paid for posting? Do you know you can sell on Facebook?

8. Video Editor
A friend of mine used Legend and i shot app to make an advertising video for a company in uk. Today she is an ambassador.

9. Jumia
You can become an agent and make money via commissions when your friends place and order through you. The commission are usually large depending on the product.

10. Animation app
You can download and learn how to make animations like 3D with your phone and storm Fiverr or Upwork. This are forums that pay you for your skill

If you need clarification on any of this application. You can hit me up:
Re: 10 Money Making App On Your Device That You Are Probably Not Aware Of by Jojomo: 10:33pm On Apr 16, 2023
Thanks for sharing
Re: 10 Money Making App On Your Device That You Are Probably Not Aware Of by XAUBulls: 6:28pm On May 22, 2023
Fabian2020:
Are you aware that through your phone you get access to money, places and realms that your physical legs can not take you to?

Having a phone in your hand that has access to data and internet is speed, but making money off your phone, data and skill is increasing your speed rate. Most of us have in our hands phones as liabilities

Liabilities take from you, unlike asset. Asset makes you happy and smile at the end of the day. You may find this hard to believe, but I generally nothing less than 100k every month just with my phone, and am going to show you how

Some years ago, I deliberately joined a paid WhatsApp group because I was intentional about making money online. Three days after, I was able to make the exact money I used in registering. It is knowledge that makes one rich

I will be sharing with you ten phone apps you can make money from (this is not automatic, it is a process)

1. Canva
Canva is a mobile app you can learn how to make simple graphics design. I will advice you to download canva and start learning. Some weeks back I made a logo for a client and I charged N10,000.

2. PiggyVest
PiggyVest is a financial app that allows you save, lock money and invite friends to save their money for a reasonable interest rate. With every friend you invite you get N1000. The good thing about this app is that it is totally free

3. Instagram
Do you know with hashtag you can be seen across the world? I have gotten clients with the use of hashtags in Instagram. The right hashtag enables your customers find you

4. Linkedln
Not so many persons are on this platform, but I will advice you to get on it. It is a professional platform to career, business and opportunities. Most people has used this to get jobs both online and virtuallly

5. Twitter
Just like Facebook, Twitter is one place to blow if you know what you are doing with the right strategy.

6. WhatsApp
I genera most of my income from here. What are you doing with your WhatsApp status, broadcast, groups? Begin to think monetisation

7. Facebook
Do you know you can manage a Facebook account for several clients and get paid for posting? Do you know you can sell on Facebook?

8. Video Editor
A friend of mine used Legend and i shot app to make an advertising video for a company in uk. Today she is an ambassador.

9. Jumia
You can become an agent and make money via commissions when your friends place and order through you. The commission are usually large depending on the product.

10. Animation app
You can download and learn how to make animations like 3D with your phone and storm Fiverr or Upwork. This are forums that pay you for your skill

If you need clarification on any of this application. You can hit me up:
Indeed.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To Handle A Lecturer Who Likes "Beggi Beggi"? / How Much Is A Bag Of Cement In Your Area / We Need Ten People To Share N10,000 Instantly From Palmpay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.