Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,558 members, 7,837,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket (21631 Views)

Pictures From Accord Party's Kogi Central Tour / Peter Obi In Kogi For The Guber Campaign Flag-off Of Okeme Adejoh / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by obembet(f): 1:49pm On Apr 17, 2023
May the best candidate win

1 Like

Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 1:49pm On Apr 17, 2023
Good one
Thiéfnubu should stop hiding and running. Return our stolen mandate.
Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by Jokerman(m): 1:50pm On Apr 17, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Peter Obi that can't save himself wants to save another person? So if a prophet told you that Labour Party will win governorship in Kogi you will believe abi?

grin

Even if he doesn't win, at least let there be a structure there.

For now, Kogi is PDP...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by landon(m): 1:52pm On Apr 17, 2023
Technocrat ke? Na full time politician abeg.
mrvitalis:

This my issue with Obi ....he is not a regular politician which is why I was praying for the LP/NNPP merger to work so kwankwaso can take over the political structure

Obi is just a technocrat that wants to work for the people

He would have insisted emeka inehdioa ran under labour with that take imo , sure Enugu would be won back through court labour should have

IMO
David Lyon should be offered labour tickets assap to win bayelsa
Kogi is in the right track he needs to do more

Labour who be sourcing for a good candidate for Edo right now .... someone popular ,young and vibrant

Obi sha

4 Likes

Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by Justicemy8(m): 1:52pm On Apr 17, 2023
thats kogi gov elect
Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by casualobserver: 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2023
some people want to cash in On LP, not knowing LP wave did not extend into Kogi or beyond the presidential elections...better to go pay your dues in PDP or APC.

1 Like

Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by Ladymillion(f): 1:55pm On Apr 17, 2023
CONGRATULATIONS TO HIM!
Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by IpobAntidote: 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2023
sonature1:
Peter Obi needs to go and aggressively campaign for this man, if he's serious about building that party. Obviously, he's one of the most influential politicians in Nigeria today and can help make Labour Party a force to reckon with across the country.

I'm sure you mean most influential in the SE or Abia. Pls, stop the comedy.
Most influential my @ss grin grin grin
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary is done and finished as a national political figure. He has been relegated to Abia's political Godfather.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2023
EeyanMayweather:

Clown
APC will win
Why did you call him a clown. Nawa oo. Apologize immediately and remove that stuff else you will be given a ban
Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by TUTU147: 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2023
This is a battle of the three major tribes in kogi state,if the LP guy can pick up a strong deputy and do his homework very well he is likely to win this election.
Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by IamANigerianMan: 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2023
Obidient4Tinubu:
Igala vs ebira vs kabba
This guy is not more than 25years i know him very well defeating Isaac Alfa is very good
Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by bonnyhope: 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2023
dustmalik:

You think Kogi is like Anambra where you follow Obi like Zombies, abi?

That's why Kogi is doing well in all ramifications
Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2023
Omoawoke:
Wasted ticket

Bros wait ooo, no be the same Obi rule Anambra for 8 years with no achievement? I don’t really get this again oo, no be the same obi whey just comot from pdp. Where did this overnight messiah come from?

Omoh! I fear who no fear una
Same Obi that won MDG and Bill gates price as the best Governor during his time? Only yoruba Muslims say Obi didn't work but Nigerians are wiser

2 Likes

Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by EduBrazil1991(m): 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2023
REST....!!!

Bros wait ooo, no be the same Obi rule Anambra for 8 years with no achievement? I don’t really get this again oo, no be the same obi whey just comot from pdp. Where did this overnight messiah come from?

Omoh! I fear who no fear una[/quote]
Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by Newyorkitis(m): 2:08pm On Apr 17, 2023
The election in Kogi is now going to be a three-legged horse race.

APC---- Ebira
PDP---- Kabba
Labour Party--- Igala.

1 Like

Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by 9jahotblog: 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2023
Madmohamed123:
that what make Nigeria useless and corrupt country what concern unpopular whit good government
it’s very good in our political system of government to know a politician that’s very popular and also do well in governance
Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by Shigabs(m): 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2023
alsudan:
Most likely the next Governor of Kogi State.

The Igala’s have the numbers to take back Kogi from the grasp of Yahaya Bello and Fat Ass Dino.
Don't mind the Igala people, they won't come out to vote for this labour party candidate just because he is a Christian. Mark my word, either Central or West is producing the next Governor of Kogi state.
Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by Famocious(m): 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2023
Kogi gubernatorial race will be between the 3 prominent tribes in the state :APC Ebira Vs PDP Yoruba Vs LP Igala.

Awaiting interesting outcome
Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by Geometrix(m): 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2023
Omoawoke what do regard as achievement in governance?post=122573537:
Wasted ticket

Omoh! I fear who no fear una
Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by Legitiscool: 2:26pm On Apr 17, 2023
mrvitalis:

This my issue with Obi ....he is not a regular politician which is why I was praying for the LP/NNPP merger to work so kwankwaso can take over the political structure

Obi is just a technocrat that wants to work for the people

He would have insisted emeka inehdioa ran under labour with that take imo , sure Enugu would be won back through court labour should have

IMO
David Lyon should be offered labour tickets assap to win bayelsa
Kogi is in the right track he needs to do more

Labour who be sourcing for a good candidate for Edo right now .... someone popular ,young and vibrant

Obi sha
since the campaign he did for that osun gov guy to the ones he did for plateau, Delta, rivers, Edo, Cross river etc govs aspirant how many did he win

The only one he did in abia, Alex Otto said he was already a name in abia politics without obi which is true

Obi is overly overated, I look at kwanwanso if that man goes anywhere and tell his supporters to vote in a certain way they would

That is influence but obi don't have such, he should not take the temptation of embarrassing himself in kogi cos kogi no send am, they still do apc PDP very much

At the end you are still asking for these same corrupt strongmen in the same apc PDP you castigate

Are you starting to see what structure means in terms of durability of a party to float for years

3 Likes

Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by Emir01: 2:28pm On Apr 17, 2023
alsudan:

The Igala’s have the numbers to take back Kogi from the grasp of Yahaya Bello and Fat Ass Dino.

The only thing LP knows is divisive, Igala has been rulling since the inception of that state if not for the death of Audu they will still be rulling till now. LP will only help APC to win.

1 Like

Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by Oluwasheyijossy: 2:28pm On Apr 17, 2023
alsudan:

It's no longer like that sir, that's my state. Politics in kogi state is now a deadly dirty game, we are only praying for God's intervention because at this rate they are going, people may not have the mind to come out and vote in November sad
Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by greatiyk4u(m): 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Peter Obi that can't save himself wants to save another person? So if a prophet told you that Labour Party will win governorship in Kogi you will believe abi?

Same way APC smart Adeyemi is fighting APC Bello
E go reach everyone turn
Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by asekoline(m): 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2023
The Nov election ll definitely be an interesting one. All zone fully represented
Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by Allisgud: 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2023
Okoroawusa:

oga will u ever believe if they told a woman will become gorvnor in a far northeast state
Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by JoiGeeva(m): 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2023
Kogi remains Kogi, where dey follow yahaya Bello as thug/criminal undecided

dustmalik:

You think Kogi is like Anambra where you follow Obi like Zombies, abi?
Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by Oluwasheyijossy: 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2023
Ladymillion:
CONGRATULATIONS TO HIM!
Thanks on his behalf, but do you think he's capable of taming those two lions (Dino and Bello)?

1 Like

Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by spencekat(m): 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2023
alsudan:

Which on be fat ass Dino again?Haba.You dey eye his ass?
Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by Burruchaga71(m): 2:43pm On Apr 17, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Did you believe that Peter Obi will defeat Tinubu in Lagos?
Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by ogundeleai(m): 2:44pm On Apr 17, 2023
He's wasting his time.. Egbekegbe na bad society

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Vs Yahaya Bello: Is This Revenge Against The Former Governor? / President Buhari Regrets Inconvenience Caused By Petrol, Electricity Shortages / Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.