Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

My Open Letter To INEC: We Really Need Electronic Collation Of Results - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Open Letter To INEC: We Really Need Electronic Collation Of Results (784 Views)

Off-Season Polls: Electronic Collation Illegal, Says INEC / Electronic Collation Of Results Not Compulsory – Ex-INEC Spokesman / INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Open Letter To INEC: We Really Need Electronic Collation Of Results by tk4radi: 5:12pm On Apr 17, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

You see what I am saying. Instead of saying the truth, you are taking sides with him. I made a comment in response to a post and your 'guy' quoted me with insults when i was not even knowing he was existing. You expect me to take anything he says seriously, even on another topic
People like these are just there for entertainment and not where serious national issues are discussed because nobody can take such a person seriously.
Not all people are normal in this world, not to talk of Nigerians, not to talk of Obidients.
So Chill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Open Letter To INEC: We Really Need Electronic Collation Of Results by tk4radi: 5:15pm On Apr 17, 2023
Meanwhile, everything you just wrote inside the original post is just what the Section-64; Sub-section-(4) of Electoral Act 2022 is supposed to be..
( ... If not that the INEC chose to be very insensitive and irredeemable.)

The TENTH NATIONAL ASSEMBLY should make quick amendments to the relevant sections of the Electoral Act 2022 which stated things about TRANSMISSION,, and to include the term “Electronic Transmission to the Electronic Collation System”, still leaving it open for INEC to choose the best technology to achieve such electronic transmission and Electronic Collation direct from the Polling-Units...

Meanwhile..
They should not use the word “SERVER”, as it would restrict the INEC to the use of SERVER..

But the Word “System” is generic, and can involve a “SYSTEM OF SERVERS”
Re: My Open Letter To INEC: We Really Need Electronic Collation Of Results by BluntCrazeMan: 5:33pm On Apr 18, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

You see what I am saying. Instead of saying the truth, you are taking sides with him. I made a comment in response to a post and your 'guy' quoted me with insults when i was not even knowing he was existing. You expect me to take anything he says seriously, even on another topic
People like these are just there for entertainment and not where serious national issues are discussed because nobody can take such a person seriously.
I'm not taking sides.

There are APC people here on Nairaland who always make sense enough in their submissions.

I even tag their monikers (at times) to issues that I would like to read their inputs.

Then, there are some of them who hardly make sense.. I just ignore everything they write.
Whenever I see their monikers, I don't bother reading anything they wrote.

That was what I meant by that comment of mine.

Just Ignore him.....
The fact that he is also an Obidient, it doesn't mean that all the Obidients are all perfect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Open Letter To INEC: We Really Need Electronic Collation Of Results by Pythagoras001: 6:19pm On Apr 18, 2023
what we need now is to utilise a complete open source electronic and Internet voting technology with paper trail leveraging on block chain cryptographic technology. we can learn from Estonia and modify thier system we need to reduce the human involvement to the barest minimum inec can test run it nationally in 2025. this will take care of voter suppression, eliminate invalid vote and ballot stuffing increase percentage voter turn out. inec just need to set up a national challenge whee people can submit proposals and they pick out the best. well designed electronic system under attack would always leave a trail. when the technology is open source politicians and Nigerians would be the one pointing out any vulnerability in the system as hiding it doesn't help you as your opponents may already know about the exploit. the reason why Linux is used in most server as compared to windows
Re: My Open Letter To INEC: We Really Need Electronic Collation Of Results by Sangoamadioha1: 8:26pm On Apr 18, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
I'm not taking sides.

There are APC people here on Nairaland who always makes sense enough in their submissions.

I even tag their moniker at times to issues that I would like to read their inputs.

Then, there are some that hardly makes sense.. I just ignore everything they write.

Whenever I see their names, I don't bother reading anything they wrote.

That was what I meant by that comment of mine.

Ignore him.
That he is an Obidient, doesn't mean that all the Obidients are all perfect.

Ok, i get you. Cheers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos Debate: Obi Is A Sleeping Man That Just Woke Up Last Year / Asari Dokubo Threatens River State Governor, Sim Fubara (video) / Niger Coup Threatens Nigeria-Europe Gas Pipe Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.