Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,267 members, 7,815,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

How much should I sell this car? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How much should I sell this car? (1375 Views)

How Much Can I Sell This 2006 Toyota Corolla / After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) / Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How much should I sell this car? by MasterJayJay: 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2023
Nissan pathfinder 2004 model.

Some issues with the car.

1. It leaks water on the sliding open roof.

2. The plug soaks after sometime which requires replacement of plugs. Our mechanic suggests that if we buy another engine, the plug problem will stop.

We use the car to travel from Aba to Anambra.

We would have fixed the two problems above but we don't intend to keep the car any longer. Let the buyer fix it.

For the pictures, that's the best angle I could get. Because when I wanted to bring out the car for pictures, I noticed it had a flat tyre which made me to leave the car in its parking space. So my positioning for pictures was limited.
Re: How much should I sell this car? by MasterJayJay: 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2023
G

Re: How much should I sell this car? by MasterJayJay: 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2023
F
Re: How much should I sell this car? by MrAgbako: 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2023
Sell it obi kinda price.
190k naira.

That is obi way.

The buyer can keep the rest of the car value. You must be obidient sorry obidioot by force
😂
Re: How much should I sell this car? by suckmedownthere(f): 2:17pm On Apr 17, 2023
That's why most people dislike open roof vehicles..... The water leakage is very annoying

3 Likes

Re: How much should I sell this car? by doggedfighter(f): 2:36pm On Apr 17, 2023
MasterJayJay:
F

Is the car still at Anambra ?

If yes ,where ?
Re: How much should I sell this car? by MasterJayJay: 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2023
doggedfighter:

Is the car still at Anambra ?
If yes ,where ?
Nope, in Aba.
Re: How much should I sell this car? by doggedfighter(f): 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2023
MasterJayJay:

Nope, in Aba.

Less than 500
Re: How much should I sell this car? by MasterJayJay: 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2023
doggedfighter:

Less than 500
My brother already met his former class mate today. He told him about the car. He came in person and saw the car. He offered higher than the 500k you mentioned.
Re: How much should I sell this car? by MasterJayJay: 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2023
doggedfighter:

Masterjayjay, do you have any small car for sell for a lady ?
No, I don't have another car.
Re: How much should I sell this car? by olaitoro(m): 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2023
MasterJayJay:
F

That car is a horse, so ruged and take or absolve some level of abuses.
I think this pathfinder is one of master piece from the the table of Nissan group.
Less for the issue of fuel consumption, it has all a daily routine car can offer.

You really made a poor presentation of the car.

My2cent

5 Likes

Re: How much should I sell this car? by doggedfighter(f): 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2023
MasterJayJay:

No, I don't have another car.
Re: How much should I sell this car? by MasterJayJay: 3:39pm On Apr 17, 2023
olaitoro:

That car is a horse, so ruged and take or absolve some level of abuses.
I think this pathfinder is one of master piece from the the table of Nissan group.
Less for the issue of fuel consumption, it has all a daily routine car can offer.

You really made a poor presentation of the car.

My2cent

Thanks for your input.
Re: How much should I sell this car? by slimmoney(m): 10:01pm On Apr 17, 2023
na people wey no understand say open roof requires water drainage pipe clearing once in a while.
suckmedownthere:
That's why most people dislike open roof vehicles..... The water leakage is very annoying

2 Likes

Re: How much should I sell this car? by MasterJayJay: 11:02pm On Apr 17, 2023
slimmoney:
na people wey no understand say open roof requires water drainage pipe clearing once in a while.
I took that car to Alaoji, a popular car parts market in Aba. They did the clearing stuff, tested it there. Driving back home, it started raining and the leaking continues.

If not that we have already concluded to sell the car, na to ask panel beater to totally comot the open roof.

1 Like

Re: How much should I sell this car? by Yhemzie(m): 11:40pm On Apr 20, 2023
I sold this particular type for 800k just 2 months ago, the issue was that it was consuming much oil. I bought it as Toks in 2012 and used it for good 11yrs. Very rugged car I must say.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2002 Toyota Highlander Vs 2002 Nissan Xterra. Which Is Better? / Can I Ship 14 Year Old Suv (mercedes Ml 320) Nigeria From Usa / Woman Spends 150 Hours Covering Her Car Entirely In Human Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.