Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

10 States In Nigeria With Bigger Economy Than Some African Countries-Osibanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 States In Nigeria With Bigger Economy Than Some African Countries-Osibanjo (3786 Views)

10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 / Data Shows SE Contribute's Very little To Nigeria's Economy Than Other Regions / Hausa/fulani Contributes More In Lagos, Swest Economy Than The Igbos (2) (3) (4)

10 States In Nigeria With Bigger Economy Than Some African Countries-Osibanjo by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2023
According to VP Osibanjo recently stated in Abuja that 10 Nigeria states has bigger economy than some African countries

How true his claim

Re: 10 States In Nigeria With Bigger Economy Than Some African Countries-Osibanjo by Naira20: 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2023
Unfortunately, APC led over 133million Nigerians into poverty

Re: 10 States In Nigeria With Bigger Economy Than Some African Countries-Osibanjo by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:21pm On Apr 17, 2023
Lagos
FCT
Rivers
Akwa Ibom
Delta
Bayelsa
Anambra
Kano
Ondo
Ogun

Re: 10 States In Nigeria With Bigger Economy Than Some African Countries-Osibanjo by christejames(m): 8:31pm On Apr 17, 2023
Our govt bad sha!
Re: 10 States In Nigeria With Bigger Economy Than Some African Countries-Osibanjo by Moh247: 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2023
This dude is back using 2021 and 2013 data to measure Anambra's dick

Isn't this getting boring to you or your are stuck for life into this vortex

Re: 10 States In Nigeria With Bigger Economy Than Some African Countries-Osibanjo by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:37pm On Apr 17, 2023
When you remove major oil producing States, like Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Delta and Bayelsa, you will notice that Anambra is third largest economy in Nigeria base on non oil sector, this is a state that was on ground zero after the civil war and were able to rebuild faster by indigenous efforts

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 10 States In Nigeria With Bigger Economy Than Some African Countries-Osibanjo by Ngorbungor(m): 8:37pm On Apr 17, 2023
post=122581806:
Lagos
FCT
Rivers
Akwa Ibom
Delta
Bayelsa
Anambra
Kano
Ondo
Ogun

This table you are shaking ehmmm, The Lord is your strength.

Re: 10 States In Nigeria With Bigger Economy Than Some African Countries-Osibanjo by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2023
Moh247:
This dude is back using 2021 and 2013 data to measure Anambra's dick

Isn't this getting boring to you or your are stuck for life into this vortex
Economy Rebasing is not annual report, this was released in 2019 by NBS, I know you're pain seeing Anambra above your state but that's reality on ground

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 States In Nigeria With Bigger Economy Than Some African Countries-Osibanjo by slivertongue: 8:45pm On Apr 17, 2023
Most states in NIGERIA are rich but crude oil has rendered them weak and poor
Re: 10 States In Nigeria With Bigger Economy Than Some African Countries-Osibanjo by Airlord2030: 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2023
This dude always fooling himself with this 2017 stats grin grin grin

Re: 10 States In Nigeria With Bigger Economy Than Some African Countries-Osibanjo by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2023
Airlord2030:
O
D
E
can you show me recent report from NBS Osibanjo made the remarks recently

Re: 10 States In Nigeria With Bigger Economy Than Some African Countries-Osibanjo by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2023
Airlord2030:
Anambra is ahead of states in your region because its a commercial hub, which contribute to Nigeria gdp than manufacturing

Re: 10 States In Nigeria With Bigger Economy Than Some African Countries-Osibanjo by Airlord2030: 9:28pm On Apr 17, 2023
post=122582521:

Anambra is ahead of states in your region because its a commercial hub, which contribute to Nigeria gdp than manufacturing
oil contribute more than any other sector... grin
Take your rubbish stat away
Re: 10 States In Nigeria With Bigger Economy Than Some African Countries-Osibanjo by Airlord2030: 9:31pm On Apr 17, 2023
post=122582503:

O
D
E
can you show me recent report from NBS Osibanjo made the remarks recently
shutup and stop using 6yrs old stat to fool your self
Re: 10 States In Nigeria With Bigger Economy Than Some African Countries-Osibanjo by Flora2Sweet: 9:33pm On Apr 17, 2023
APC CHANGED OUR LIVES FROM BETTER TO.....
Re: 10 States In Nigeria With Bigger Economy Than Some African Countries-Osibanjo by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:35pm On Apr 17, 2023
Airlord2030:
shutup and stop using 6yrs old stat to fool your self
Tell that to your fada, gdp isn't IGR state governors release every year

Re: 10 States In Nigeria With Bigger Economy Than Some African Countries-Osibanjo by Airlord2030: 9:36pm On Apr 17, 2023
post=122583280:

Tell that to your fada, gdp isn't IGR state governors release every year
anambra is a dirty shithole

Re: 10 States In Nigeria With Bigger Economy Than Some African Countries-Osibanjo by 1Alex: 9:40pm On Apr 17, 2023
Airlord2030:
Did you see the source of the story? Or did the Op manufacture the stats himself?

Re: 10 States In Nigeria With Bigger Economy Than Some African Countries-Osibanjo by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:45pm On Apr 17, 2023
Airlord2030:

Open this CBN official site

https://www.cbn.gov.ng/rates/RealGDP.asp

Re: 10 States In Nigeria With Bigger Economy Than Some African Countries-Osibanjo by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:50pm On Apr 17, 2023
Airlord2030:
anambra is a dirty shithole
I will cure you dumbness, Tade is under service and after Agriculture, service is second major contributor to Nigeria GDP
Take you time go through the table you will realise that Anambra top states in your region in service sector minus Lagos which they are yet to release

Re: 10 States In Nigeria With Bigger Economy Than Some African Countries-Osibanjo by Ngorbungor(m): 9:57pm On Apr 17, 2023
post=122583453:

I told you, these good for nothing waste of Nigeria will come for you.

Very lazy, envious set of people.

Keep the lights shinning bro.

Re: 10 States In Nigeria With Bigger Economy Than Some African Countries-Osibanjo by Airlord2030: 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2023
post=122583453:

take your trash way from here and bring me latest stat... grin
Re: 10 States In Nigeria With Bigger Economy Than Some African Countries-Osibanjo by Ttipsy(f): 10:09pm On Apr 17, 2023
post=122582148:
When you remove major oil producing States, like Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Delta and Bayelsa, you will notice that Anambra is third largest economy in Nigeria base on non oil sector, this is a state that was on ground zero after the civil war and were able to rebuild faster by indigenous efforts
Anambra is oil producing state as of today
Re: 10 States In Nigeria With Bigger Economy Than Some African Countries-Osibanjo by Pleasant01: 10:09pm On Apr 17, 2023
Nothing to see here... just another thread from the op to display his inferiority complex with his 2017 stats grin .... everyone know the states with the most GDP/economy in Nigeria undecided
Re: 10 States In Nigeria With Bigger Economy Than Some African Countries-Osibanjo by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2023
Ngorbungor:

I told you, these good for nothing waste of Nigeria will come for you.

Very lazy, envious set of people.

Keep the lights shinning bro.
I know them better, this report was released in 2019, when their brother was in charge of NBS, he released almost all the states in his region except Lagos because he know that there is no doubt about Lagos economy being first, they supposed to conclude the states rebasing by now, he only released Anambra and Ebonyi, since then refused to publish Abia, Enugu and Imo with other states.

Re: 10 States In Nigeria With Bigger Economy Than Some African Countries-Osibanjo by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:14pm On Apr 17, 2023
Ttipsy:
Anambra is oil producing state as of today
Before the report was released Anambra wasn't oil producing State, it was declared oil producing State 2022

Re: 10 States In Nigeria With Bigger Economy Than Some African Countries-Osibanjo by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2023
Pleasant01:
Nothing to see here... just another thread from the op to display his inferiority complex with his 2017 stats grin .... everyone know the states with the most GDP/economy in Nigeria undecided
Mention the state you think the economy is bigger than Anambra let discuss

Re: 10 States In Nigeria With Bigger Economy Than Some African Countries-Osibanjo by seanwilliam(m): 10:28pm On Apr 17, 2023
What point are you trying to prove now?
What kind of inferiority complex is this?
Is Anambra not part of Nigeria again ?
Are you indirectly inciting ethnic violence or what ?
Cos this is stupidity to me.

Re: 10 States In Nigeria With Bigger Economy Than Some African Countries-Osibanjo by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:26am On Apr 18, 2023
seanwilliam:
What point are you trying to prove now?
What kind of inferiority complex is this?
Is Anambra not part of Nigeria again ?
Are you indirectly inciting ethnic violence or what ?
Cos this is stupidity to me.
All these bitter f**ls from Oyo I can't remember inviting you here, I know it would've make sense if your big for nothing state is ahead of Anambra State

Re: 10 States In Nigeria With Bigger Economy Than Some African Countries-Osibanjo by ybalogs(m): 4:38am On Apr 18, 2023
(2:177) Righteousness does not consist in turning your faces towards the east or towards the west;175 true righteousness consists in believing in Allah and the Last Day, the angels, the Book and the Prophets, and in giving away one’s property in love of Him to one’s kinsmen, the orphans, the poor and the wayfarer, and to those who ask for help, and in freeing the necks of slaves, and in establishing Prayer and dispensing the Zakah. True righteousness is attained by those who are faithful to their promise once they have made it and by those who remain steadfast in adversity and affliction
Re: 10 States In Nigeria With Bigger Economy Than Some African Countries-Osibanjo by seanwilliam(m): 4:47am On Apr 18, 2023
post=122586382:

All these bitter f**ls from Oyo I can't remember inviting you here, I know it would've make sense if your big for nothing state is ahead of Anambra State
you’re a very dumb tribal bigot. You this idiotîc idiôt!
Of what use is this post?
So if Oyo or Nasarawa is ahead of Anambra , does it put money for my pocket ? How does that affect me? Wetin be my own,”? Like are you this dumb?
What are you trying to achieve exactly ?
All I see here is inferiority complex at its peak .

Peter Obi Jogging On Onitsha Dirty Street With Open Gutters He Refused To Fix / Are These Actually Public Schools In Oro Town In Kwara State.? / Discrimination Against Nigerians In Nigeria