Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,552 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

13 Year-old American Boy Dead After Trying Deadly Tiktok “benadryl Challenge” - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 13 Year-old American Boy Dead After Trying Deadly Tiktok “benadryl Challenge” (76122 Views)

Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp / 10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge / Xenophobic Attack: Is MTN Trying To Frustrate Glo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Year-old American Boy Dead After Trying Deadly Tiktok “benadryl Challenge” by TheGift: 3:49am On Apr 20, 2023
Benwallt:

You think you are alone in this world I guess. The training you give to your child is 20% and the ones he learns out there is 80%. Better pressure dey out there. There is a thing line between sanity and insanity

All I spoke about was my own responsibility as a Father. Plus research shows that kids, especially boys who lack such fatherly and manly guidance early, have a higher tendency to tilt toward insanity.

Anyway, lest we digress My main point is that : you don't have to wish someone dead so that the world MAY be better for your own. There are even murderers who later repented and saved many lives.

Focus on being a good example to your future son(s) and daughter(s), and leave someone else's sons life to God. Ok?
Re: 13 Year-old American Boy Dead After Trying Deadly Tiktok “benadryl Challenge” by Benwallt(m): 7:49am On Apr 20, 2023
TheGift:

All I spoke about was my own responsibility as a Father. Plus research shows that kids, especially boys who lack such fatherly and manly guidance early, have a higher tendency to tilt toward insanity.

Anyway, lest we digress My main point is that : you don't have to wish someone dead so that the world MAY be better for your own. There are even murderers who later repented and saved many lives.

Focus on being a good example to your future son(s) and daughter(s), and leave someone else's sons life to God. Ok?

I don't have problem with good sons who don't indulge in lethal escapes. Any son or sons that will make the world a dangerous place deserve to go out early.
Re: 13 Year-old American Boy Dead After Trying Deadly Tiktok “benadryl Challenge” by TheGift: 9:35pm On Apr 20, 2023
Benwallt:

I don't have problem with good sons who don't indulge in lethal escapes. Any son or sons that will make the world a dangerous place deserve to go out early.

Ok. Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Re: 13 Year-old American Boy Dead After Trying Deadly Tiktok “benadryl Challenge” by Benwallt(m): 6:59am On Apr 21, 2023
TheGift:

Ok. Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.

Yes, let him cast it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Send Bulk Sms Messages? / Tecno BOOM J7 Discussion Threads / Glo Introduces New Data Plan. 2GB For N500, 4GB For N1000, 180GB For N20,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.