Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner (28675 Views)

Atiku Meets IBB & Abdulsalami In Minna, Arrives Yola For Governorship Election / Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election / Oshiomhole Asks INEC To Apologize, The Look On INEC Chairman Got Nigerians Talki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by Moh247: 9:30am On Apr 18, 2023
Makinde and his pady pady movement .... Is that why he was elected?!
Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by abobote: 9:30am On Apr 18, 2023
Is Seyi now the INEC chairman
Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by mechanics(m): 9:31am On Apr 18, 2023
Esortigress:
I so much want Binani to win
A person who has written an examination and knows he won't pass, can't think of taking the first position.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by Deefirm: 9:31am On Apr 18, 2023
Honestly.

Legitiscool:
Did he take permission from his oga wike to do this for atiku man
Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by mechanics(m): 9:31am On Apr 18, 2023
shuttox:

Who is Wike ?
hahhaha.
Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by mechanics(m): 9:32am On Apr 18, 2023
Legitiscool:
He's still a member of PDP.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by simfrost90210: 9:32am On Apr 18, 2023
grin is INEC still independent?
Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 18, 2023
mechanics:
A person who has written an examination and knows he won't pass, can't think of taking the first position.
Because she's a woman abi? She'll come out victorious
Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by citygarden(m): 9:33am On Apr 18, 2023
Politics is further maths for the mathematician the more you look, the less you see. Don't be carried away if Atiku is supporting binani to win against his party. Because binani work against apc in the presidential election. Apc might be supporting the pdp. Like river state. Seyi going to adamawa to commemorate with his counterpart speak more. Figure cross sha
Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by toba1909(m): 9:35am On Apr 18, 2023
Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by Masterito(m): 9:37am On Apr 18, 2023
If she must win, let her win because she won.
Esortigress:

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by Fearyourcreator: 9:37am On Apr 18, 2023
greatiyk4u:
Finally ,there was Wike

His reign and relevance is over.......
Atiku no be him mate even Tinubu no fit do any how where Atiku dey

Na only igbos dey fit challenge Northerners without fear and asslicking others chicken out in the name of building bridges, the nonse bridge of corruption and bad governance
Dey play
Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by Hallabee1(m): 9:38am On Apr 18, 2023
greatiyk4u:
Finally ,there was Wike

His reign and relevance is over.......
Atiku no be him mate even Tinubu no fit do any how where Atiku dey

Na only igbos dey fit challenge Northerners without fear and asslicking others chicken out in the name of building bridges, the nonse bridge of corruption and bad governance

Aje...

Now you don take that Colorado again..
Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by Enemyofpeace: 9:39am On Apr 18, 2023
I am not even understanding this country's politics again. Buhari and INEC just spoiled everything
Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by ComeToJesus: 9:41am On Apr 18, 2023
Esortigress:

But not through fraudulent and unconstitutional means..
Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by Thomasankara(m): 9:42am On Apr 18, 2023
[/color]u be gay[color=#770077]😆
LivingSage:
My full option babe.
Your front and back is always breathtaking.

Missed looking at your pictures since I was robbed of my phone shocked
Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by 1xc6vvva: 9:42am On Apr 18, 2023
Free

Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by Hallabee1(m): 9:42am On Apr 18, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Just because of your emotional love for Tknubu who doesn't know you, you call me mumu on a public forum, truly you are representing your master well.

Aje...

You no be mumu only you be ode join... Who Sabi you too
Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by Juliearth(f): 9:44am On Apr 18, 2023
Esortigress:

We all do, but not on a stolen mandate.
Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by Decent09(m): 9:50am On Apr 18, 2023
shuttox:

Who is Wike ?

His Anointed Master
Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by Decent09(m): 9:51am On Apr 18, 2023
Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by Judolisco(m): 9:54am On Apr 18, 2023
Legitiscool:
Wike is definitely on his way
Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by OneCandleAway(f): 9:56am On Apr 18, 2023
Difrent:

If i be Atiku i will show this man shege
Nobody go tell am before e run comot from Adamawa.

He still remains my governor...even though the G5 governors action ensured BAT won....their act is still a betrayal of their party.
Seyi got balls sha....fear quiet people sometimes

Even Fayose said Seyi is quiet but very dangerous.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by OneCandleAway(f): 10:00am On Apr 18, 2023
Moh247:
Makinde and his pady pady movement .... Is that why he was elected?!

That's how he wanted to influence Osun PDP then during the primaries. That's why fayose says he is quiet but dangerous
Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by LivingSage: 10:00am On Apr 18, 2023
Livingsage smiley
Esortigress:
cheesy who bdis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by Moh247: 10:01am On Apr 18, 2023
OneCandleAway:

That's how he wanted to influence Osun PDP then during the primaries. That's why fayose says he is quiet but dangerous

Very sneaky man... He is still using that Arapaja guy to cause confusion in southwest PDP
Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by Faboo5050: 10:02am On Apr 18, 2023
Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by SunMusk(m): 10:03am On Apr 18, 2023
It was a fake confession, the man that confess is not Hudu, thy went and beat innocent man for nothing. Until now d REC hasn't been arrested. Nigeria is corrupt the REC have a federal backing
Firstorderwizard:
We are talking of #2bn here.
Sometimes I don't blame the rec. How much are they even paid ?
Those election umpires are supposed to earn more and have more security than house of reps members.
At least the rec will have 500 to 800m or more from the 2bn marked out for this game ( according to confession from the DSS man)

One wonders how much Yakubu don collect in the Presidential election. Money dey this country walai
Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by LivingSage: 10:03am On Apr 18, 2023
Nah man be get two of the monikers you're following.
Finestgurlie
Thomasankara:
[/color]u be gay[color=#770077]😆

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiajulu Uja Verbally Assaults Court Registrar / Army Discovers Bombs In Ikeja 21 Years After Blast, Begins Clearance / The Booby Traps Before Buhari – Olisa Agbakoba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.