Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner (28708 Views)

Atiku Meets IBB & Abdulsalami In Minna, Arrives Yola For Governorship Election / Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election / Oshiomhole Asks INEC To Apologize, The Look On INEC Chairman Got Nigerians Talki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by SenatePresdo(m): 11:54am On Apr 18, 2023
EeyanMayweather:

You are still a mumu

It is your rotten mother's corpse you should be calling mumu for not aborting a nicompoop like you.
Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by sageb: 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2023
Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by princeemma69: 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2023
dalass:

Seyi is loyal to PDP but not Atiku. The southern Governors took a joint decision to have a Southern president in accordance with PDPs rotational policy of the presidency. But Atikus greed and belief that He as a fulani must take over from another Northern Fulani by vote buying made Seyi to boldly state that he wouldn't support that.

Very simple cheesy. Had it been that PDP fielded any competent southern presidential candidate. Even Tinubu wouldn't have stood a chance and PDP would not split into NNPP, LP and PDP for the presidential elections.
Apart from Obi, no Southern candidate can have pulled half of Tinubu's votes in the election.
Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2023
Juliearth:

"All fingers are equal, but some are more equal than others". The said winner br*bed the state electoral body heavily (2 billion naira). Surely, if rigging alone would suffice to earn one the governorship seat, she would have done that.
Do you have proof of the allegation and is it everything you read online you believe?
Who gave her 2billion that she will waste it to only bribe the REC and not the entire INEC or Judiciary. Lol grin
Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by KingLennon(m): 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2023
Jostoman:
i have never seen this kind of thing for my life.
I swear bro. Shame dey catch me

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by Juliearth(f): 1:32pm On Apr 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Do you have proof of the allegation and is it everything you read online you believe?
Who gave her 2billion that she will waste it to only bribe the REC and not the entire INEC or Judiciary. Lol grin

Madame, that is my state of origin and you don't expect me to "out" my sources here for security reason. You also, should not believe everything you read online. As much as we would love to have a female governor, it would be better to earn it on a clean slate.
Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by Benrosaria(m): 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2023
kiyosaki1:

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-oyo-gov-makinde-arrives-yola-asks-inec-to-declare-authentic-winner-of-adamawa-election/

all these cult men sef. seriously what has been happening in Nigeria is cult related activity from religion to politics. wetin wan consign Oyo state with yola.
Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by alimiadedayo1: 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2023
[quote author=Georgejeez post=122592205][/quote]you got it.. soludo said this before election.. That obifraud is and evil man and many Nigerians are political illiterates only driven by emotions and sentiments
Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2023
Esortigress:
I so much want Binani to win
What's your reason
Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2023
henrybangs44:

What's your reason
History will be made.
Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 18, 2023
Esortigress:
History will be made.
That's valid reason.
But behind all these a big deadly reason why they want her to be governor. Arn't you surprised that North who don't even like the idea of a woman leading me, who were vehemently against recruiting women through NDA are now hell bent on making Binani a governor? I'm a northerner, we are good in politics and others only see the surface. The emergence of Binani as governor is a BIG nightmare waiting to happen. They have it all planned.. they have somthihg cooking... north is not what u think. Check the background and relations of the current governor, Check that of Binani, this is a movement that started since... it's just part of the agenda and nothing to do with female governor. They know what they can achieve through her... that's why she has night hands all over the north with her even against a sitting governor in Atiku's state. With all the power Atiku has he seems to be nonchalant about the whole ish.. because they know what they are planning...it comes first before any party
Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:53pm On Apr 18, 2023
Juliearth:

Madame, that is my state of origin and you don't expect me to "out" my sources here for security reason. You also, should not believe everything you read online. As much as we would love to have a female governor, it would be better to earn it on a clean slate.
You don't have any "sources". I did not say anything that concerns the bolded you made the allegation not me and you read it online.
Nigerian politicians don't earn anything on a clean slate so try not to put women to high moral standards that men don't set for themselves.
Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by Juliearth(f): 6:16pm On Apr 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

You don't have any "sources". I did not say anything that concerns the bolded you made the allegation not me and you read it online.
Nigerian politicians don't earn anything on a clean slate so try not to put women to high moral standards that men don't set for themselves.

We shall continue this dialogue when you prove beyond reasonable doubt that I do not have any sources.
Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:32pm On Apr 18, 2023
Juliearth:

We shall continue this dialogue when you prove beyond reasonable doubt that I do not have any sources.
You made the allegation you prove it. In the court of law you don't give excuses as regards your sauces I mean "sources".
Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by kelmicheal: 6:54pm On Apr 18, 2023
inoki247:
Lol I no even understand Adamawa again..

Which kain election Dem du for that side wey dem no see anounce....

Apc want to do atiku shege
Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by Juliearth(f): 7:58pm On Apr 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

You made the allegation you prove it. In the court of law you don't give excuses as regards your sauces I mean "sources".

LOL! Sue me to court and I shall do well to defende my case, but only after you prove to the court that my "sauce" is far from being plausible.
Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by Collins87: 8:03pm On Apr 18, 2023
Ofunaofu:
INEC should finish up the process in Adamawa state
Process already finished.
Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by Ofunaofu: 8:27pm On Apr 18, 2023
Collins87:

Process already finished.

Yes

Thank you
Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 18, 2023
Esortigress:
I so much want Binani to win

Cos u don't know the story of the woman... Evil woman
Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 18, 2023
Aurielfinizu:

Cos u don't know the story of the woman... Evil woman
Are you serious
Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by OneCandleAway(f): 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2023
henrybangs44:

That's valid reason.
But behind all these a big deadly reason why they want her to be governor. Arn't you surprised that North who don't even like the idea of a woman leading me, who were vehemently against recruiting women through NDA are now hell bent on making Binani a governor? I'm a northerner, we are good in politics and others only see the surface. The emergence of Binani as governor is a BIG nightmare waiting to happen. They have it all planned.. they have somthihg cooking... north is not what u think. Check the background and relations of the current governor, Check that of Binani, this is a movement that started since... it's just part of the agenda and nothing to do with female governor. They know what they can achieve through her... that's why she has night hands all over the north with her even against a sitting governor in Atiku's state. With all the power Atiku has he seems to be nonchalant about the whole ish.. because they know what they are planning...it comes first before any party

Or were they planning to use her to contest for 2027 presidency ?
Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Or were they planning to use her to contest for 2027 presidency ?
To put it starlight.
It's one of the Fulani agendas. There's something they want to use her to achieve in adamawa. The current governor has many non fulani and Christian allies which is making their plan slow. Not only in political positions. They are also removing hausas from big mosques.
They hate the current governor because he's Liberal and make friends with everyone without pushing any agenda... so they want to remove him
Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by Thomasankara(m): 7:46am On Apr 24, 2023
[/color]hmmm[color=#770077]
LivingSage:
Nah man be get two of the monikers you're following.
Finestgurlie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Appoints Temitope Ilori As First Female DG Of NACA, Relocates Agency / President Buhari's 90 Yr Old Supporter Returns From Medical Trip Abroad ..photos / Osinbajo Appoints Chairman, Members For Code Of Conduct Bureau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.