Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi (28513 Views)

Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers / I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom / 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi by PrinceofSarcasm: 12:30pm On Apr 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
It is free and fair but voters outside, his tribe where massive rigging took place in his favour, do not know him,his face and party in Yorubaland and core north where you have the highest number of voters in Nigeria.

His tribal/religious divisive politics was equally a turn off to most of the patriotic Nigerians.

You talk too much sir
Are you a woman?
Re: My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi by Konjiboii: 12:31pm On Apr 18, 2023
favor914:
Only an Easterner will say such, great man how?

Only a cornhead won't see it as such, I'm not even igbo you dimwit, no be only Igbos vote PO.
With the whole public glare on PO you A-holes can't even pin a single stain on the man, for a Nigerian that alone is impressive. Him getting his mandate is not even a contest anymore my own is that the criminal forming BAT from the Guinea fowl lineage should serve serious jail time.

1 Like

Re: My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi by favor914: 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2023
blabulu2000:
All these Nzogbu people will flood at social media comments against Obi as if they won't have any other job they are doing except respond to people's comments against Obi.
Obi & Datti have gone quiet, since Liar Mohammed went to Washington DC & London to warm them to the press.
Re: My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi by APCNig: 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2023
Freshtruth:
Peter obi wan this election with huge margin. He no getbwetin anybody wan tell me
Yakubu you failed Nigerians the only luck you have is Nigeria is not Colombia those guys don't wail, either did they start waiting for tribunal to get justice . they would as ist take out the inec chairman to show their frustration

Yes, with the billions of votes that he got in Kano, Kaduna, Katsina. Sokoto, Kebbi, Borno, Jigjawa, Kwara, Zamfara, Yobe, e.t.c. Any candidate that does not win considerable states in North East and North West, and also get substantial votes in the ones he loses can never ever win the Presidential election.
Re: My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi by APCNig: 12:34pm On Apr 18, 2023
Freshtruth:
Peter obi wan this election with huge margin. He no getbwetin anybody wan tell me
Yakubu you failed Nigerians the only luck you have is Nigeria is not Colombia those guys don't wail, either did they start waiting for tribunal to get justice . they would as ist take out the inec chairman to show their frustration

Yes, with the billions of votes that he got in Kano, Kaduna, Katsina. Sokoto, Kebbi, Borno, Jigjawa, Kwara, Zamfara, Yobe, e.t.c. Any candidate that does not win considerable states in North East and North West, and also get substantial votes in the ones he loses can never ever win the Presidential election.

If you can add 1 plus 2, then you should know this. But, I know it is only One Naira plus Two Naira you can add, just like like dumb candidate he got a 3rd Class in Philosophy. So, Arithmetic is a nightmare for you
Re: My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
It was a protest vote against the denial of Igbo Presidency since 1967.

For more almost 60 years, no Nigerian of Igbo heritage has governed the country. In 2023, a populist candidate from the South Eastern region, that is, the ancestral home of Igbos came up as the only christian contestant against 3 powerful Muslims.

It was the Igbos closest chance because he was well received by electorates in the North Central region than Nnamdi Azikiwe and he fared better at the polls than Ojukwu.

Why am I saying all these?

Competency is a subjective concept. Growing up in the South of Nigeria as a spectacular student of arts, humanities and law, I am not oblivious of the impacts of Tinubu's contribution to democracy and his undisputable role in contemporary Lagos.

Peter Obi kept telling people at campaign grounds to vote for whom they think is more competent. Even during interviews, he always reiterated that he shouldn't be voted for because he is Igbo and Christian.

That is where Peter Obi failed. He failed because deep in his heart he knew it was his turn based on Nigeria's political setting because he was Igbo and Christian. In fact, behind closed doors he was sponsoring a hidden war based on ethnicity and religion.

If Peter Obi was ever truthful enough to publicly declare that he should be voted for because he is Igbo and Christian, I would be on this platform campaigning for him because it is the only reason I can vote for him.

He was a mediocre governor- you can't change history. So I'd vote for him and zero my mind about improvement but know that I've ethically delivered a man who was brave enough to take the turn of his people.
have u bn served ur own bowl of Guinea Corn dis afternoon?

cool
Re: My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi by favor914: 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2023
Konjiboii:

Only a cornhead won't see it as such, I'm not even igbo you dimwit, no be only Igbos vote PO.
With the whole public glare on PO you A-holes can't even pin a single stain on the man, for a Nigerian that alone is impressive. Him getting his mandate is not even a contest anymore my own is that the criminal forming BAT from the Guinea fowl lineage should serve serious jail time.
It is Atiku that nurtured the Judas, that I feel sorry for, only had he known that it is his boy the incoherent selfish thing that will cause Pdp & Abubakar Atiku to lose the general election in 2023.

Solomon Grundy Obi, ran away from pdp on Wednesday, joined Labor parry on Thursday, presidential candidate on Tuesday? And the irony after all said & done, is that Elupee no even get presidential candidate in the just concluded election.

All yea Labored & whined in vain.
Re: My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi by AdolfHitlerxXx: 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
This one don dey confess small small.

The IGBOs have shown again and again their belief in Republican ideals.

They vote their choice, irrespective of what THEIR leader does.

Let it sink into the skull of People that vote in kriminals and call it sophistication. grin

Re: My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi by slowice(m): 12:57pm On Apr 18, 2023
Sad that Dave is the only unwise person in his family.
Re: My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi by Madups(m): 1:01pm On Apr 18, 2023
Hope you know you are the G.O.AT of stupidit¥ and as such you can only f0ol yourself. [quote author=N3TRAL post=122587209]It was a protest vote against the denial of Igbo Presidency since 1967.

For more almost 60 years, no Nigerian of Igbo heritage has governed the country. In 2023, a populist candidate from the South Eastern region, that is, the ancestral home of Igbos came up as the only christian contestant against 3 powerful Muslims.

It was the Igbos closest chance because he was well received by electorates in the North Central region than Nnamdi Azikiwe and he fared better at the polls than Ojukwu.

Peter Obi kept telling people at campaign grounds to vote for whom they think is more competent. Even during interviews, he always reiterated that he shouldn't be voted for because he is Igbo and Christian
Re: My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi by MultiDot: 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2023
I used to respect You but with what you did, during and after the election you lost it all, it shows that you are not different from the others, highly self centered, greedy, non nonchalant, avaricious, etc.
Re: My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi by tk4radi: 1:06pm On Apr 18, 2023
He bragged that the while of Ebonyi State would vote for Tinubu...

Now,, he couldn't even convince even his own family..
Re: My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi by onuman: 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2023
Tareq1105:

Why would you call others stupid just bcoz they rejected Obi your preferred candidate?

This is the mistake obidients have and are still making which has destroyed Obi chances in future election.

Obidiooots was the name created by you Tinubu supporters who destroyed Tinubu's chances the more during the last presidential election. The insulting epithets you Tinubuidiots started first to throw on Obidients before they started to respond to your Tinubu group, are there online for any neutral observer to see.
Re: My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi by Dengoh(m): 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2023
Freshtruth:
Peter obi won this election with huge margin. He no get wetin anybody wan tell me

Yes nah, in the south east.
Re: My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi by Shattuck(m): 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2023
N3TRAL:

I'm on a different frequency and wavelength.

You can't understand me.

I'm saying that the only way I could be an obidient is if the movement was honest about pursuing an ethnic and religious agenda. I'll zero my mind about positive change in the next 4 years and support the movement.

When you tell me that your movement is about positive change, yet I see hundreds of "feminists", "lawyers" and other "respectable" people in the society protesting for the release of a clergyman who is notorious for raping and molesting girls in his church just because he prophesied in favour of Peter Obi, I laugh because I know I'm vindicated.

I have morals. I'd feel stupid defending the Obidient movement on any ground apart from ethnicity and religion.

you have morals? Yet you support a drug dealer 😂😂😂 you defend a flawed and corrupt govt and electoral process, you have morals my ass.
Re: My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi by Legitiscool: 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2023
Penguin2:
Just for the records, Umahi and all other APC candidates didn’t win their election.

Labour Party won all National Assembly seats in Ebonyi but INEC abracadabra is the reason they were denied.

I don’t trust the courts to do anything but I just want to set the records straight.
you know this and you keep shouting obi would get man date in court

Or is it a case of shifting consolation date
Re: My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi by BafanaBafana: 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2023
At least, you raised your children properly
Re: My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi by saysugar(m): 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2023
Freshtruth:
Peter obi won this election with huge margin. He no get wetin anybody wan tell me
slowpoke, u no hear result or see am? Na Igbo's go make him Nigeria president nah
Re: My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi by shoskid(m): 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2023
pafra:

We love Peter Obi, we voted for him. He won all of the south south, south east, majority of the south west and north central. He is the best man for the job

Sharap, Pitobi is not known to local voters here in southwest. SE/SS and Christian votes can not make him win even if it was conducted 100 times.
Re: My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi by Menclothing: 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2023
Everyone vote what they like it’s democracy

Re: My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi by Ezmans: 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2023
N3TRAL:

Competency is a subjective concept. Growing up in the South of Nigeria as a spectacular student of arts, humanities and law, I am not oblivious of the impacts of Tinubu's contribution to democracy and his undisputable role in contemporary Lagos.

Peter Obi kept telling people at campaign grounds to vote for whom they think is more competent. Even during interviews, he always reiterated that he shouldn't be voted for because he is Igbo and Christian.

That is where Peter Obi failed. He failed because deep in his heart he knew it was his turn based on Nigeria's political setting because he was Igbo and Christian. In fact, behind closed doors he was sponsoring a hidden war based on ethnicity and religion.

If Peter Obi was ever truthful enough to publicly declare that he should be voted for because he is Igbo and Christian, I would be on this platform campaigning for him because it is the only reason I can vote for him.

He was a mediocre governor- you can't change history. So I'd vote for him and zero my mind about improvement but know that I've ethically delivered a man who was brave enough to take the turn of his people.
and you voted the most greedy human being in south west, wife senate, son advertising & media, daughter iyaloja general, his boys governor and parcks & garages
Re: My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi by Kennyfancy(m): 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2023
N3TRAL:

I'm on a different frequency and wavelength.

You can't understand me.

I'm saying that the only way I could be an obidient is if the movement was honest about pursuing an ethnic and religious agenda. I'll zero my mind about positive change in the next 4 years and support the movement.

When you tell me that your movement is about positive change, yet I see hundreds of "feminists", "lawyers" and other "respectable" people in the society protesting for the release of a clergyman who is notorious for raping and molesting girls in his church just because he prophesied in favour of Peter Obi, I laugh because I know I'm vindicated.

I have morals. I'd feel stupid defending the Obidient movement on any ground apart from ethnicity and religion.

am an ijaw man but am obidient, where is the ethnicity in it ?
Re: My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi by TrumpDonald2: 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2023
N3TRAL:

Keep deceiving yourself. When you are tired, you stop.
Re: My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi by alibiz: 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2023
This man have no shame coming to the public to tell us that he has no control over his house hold
Re: My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi by OgideAgu: 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2023
insidelife22:
If the election was free and fair, Obi would have won with a landslide.
Re: My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi by TippuTip: 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2023
Re: My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi by drealcivilceno(m): 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2023
favor914:
With NADECO, fighting Abacha & his junta, Where was Peter Obi In 1993-1998? Importing Okrika from Europe & Asia.

Where was Tinubu!

Abiola stayed, even Pius Anyim, Okadigbo, but Tinubu ran away, and you say he fought for democracy.

There is something wrong with you guys!

1 Like

Re: My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi by damkin24(m): 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2023
Antimandatethie:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/18/presidential-election-my-family-conspired-against-me-to-vote-for-peter-obi-gov-umahi/
Those nonentity obituarists will not see this bigotry but let it happen from other region they will start masturbating by calling bigots up and down. Mtchew
Re: My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi by Wasmillar14: 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2023
Your family that conspire against you now want you to be Senate President.
You dey play.
Re: My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi by Antimandatethie(m): 2:48pm On Apr 18, 2023
damkin24:

Those nonentity obituarists will not see this bigotry but let it happen from other region they will start masturbating by calling bigots up and down. Mtchew

Show me your redeyes let me see(let me see).
And let me see it full with ur tears (with ur tears).

I never see this kind peeps when wailing up you go think na die ee.

jagabandits
of our time

Tinubituarists Shey waling no the tire u ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Melaye Lambastes Hameed Ali For Not Coming Down To Receive Committee / Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. / BREAKING: APC Disqualifies Shittu From Guber Race Over NYSC Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.