Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,626 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Take Seriously - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Take Seriously (230 Views)

Seriously Homecooked Is Making Dinnertime Easier With Its Meal Kits / Bread Cost: Agbado and Cassava; Why The Nigerian Youth Must Take This Seriously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take Seriously by ManAustin(m): 9:01am On Apr 18, 2023
It is no longer news that healthy living requires conscious effort from you and i. Your health won't take care of itself, you have to take care of you because you are the only one that knowns where it pinches and how it pinches. As cars and other electronic devices needs maintenance so also do we as humans need maintenance.

I am into herbs, it's something i have been doing for a long time now. What's that diseases that you are suffering from, contact me via signature, with God, solution is eminent. I administer, God minister. Good morning all.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Suya / Who Need The Dried Carrot Cubes? / Smoothie Makers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.