Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Crossdressing Started In Africa Among Those Who Hate The God Of Abraham - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Crossdressing Started In Africa Among Those Who Hate The God Of Abraham (650 Views)

T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue / Why Should Christians Pray For Those Who Hate Them? / Praying Through The God Of Your Pastor/general Overseer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crossdressing Started In Africa Among Those Who Hate The God Of Abraham by Richwallet: 10:25am On Apr 18, 2023
“A woman shall not wear a man’s garment, nor shall a man put on a woman’s cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God.

He is the root of it. The headquarters of Lucifer's Freemasonry Illuminati is located in North Africa. And whatever evils you see the phony Khazarian Askenaski committing he got it from Africa. It's the same place that offers the Synagogue of Satan oil for cheap, gold for cheap, colbalt for cheap, diamonds for cheap and enough natural resources to destroy the order of God. I used to believe it was ordinary White people responsible for this evil world but now I know it's the Black people. Nobody despises the laws of God more than Black people so much so that they inspire rebellion in everyone for God's laws. Sly and deceitful they are using the Whites as a front man for bringing in the Satanic New World Order. I gather it's true that no where on earth is crossdressing is a cultural norm than in Africa. Even in Diaspora the Black is the biggest crossdresser whilst blaming it on Whites, they are aweful hypocrites as well, pulling the race card as a form of manipulation. No one can convince that men who dress, act and want to be treated as woman are not sexual deviants. And Deviant is a word for god which put together a Sexual Deviant is a devil worshipper. Heartless psychopaths that murder children for power and money. This is the great evil that Blacks have spread to the four corners of the earth while feinting homophobia. A severe punishment is coming to the satanic Khazarian and Askenaski and even moreso to Blacks everywhere for their war on God.

Re: Crossdressing Started In Africa Among Those Who Hate The God Of Abraham by Richwallet: 10:40am On Apr 18, 2023
He the root of it.

Re: Crossdressing Started In Africa Among Those Who Hate The God Of Abraham by Richwallet: 10:45am On Apr 18, 2023
cat·a·lyst
/ˈkadləst/
noun

a person or thing that precipitates an event.
"the governor's speech acted as a catalyst for debate"

Re: Crossdressing Started In Africa Among Those Who Hate The God Of Abraham by Richwallet: 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2023
Are you blind or do you love believing lies? grin
Re: Crossdressing Started In Africa Among Those Who Hate The God Of Abraham by Richwallet: 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2023
Re: Crossdressing Started In Africa Among Those Who Hate The God Of Abraham by Richwallet: 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2023
Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, 25 because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.

Re: Crossdressing Started In Africa Among Those Who Hate The God Of Abraham by Richwallet: 4:15pm On Apr 18, 2023
Yes even Uganda they lie. They lie men with men in witchcraft beds.

Sodomy is a religion and gay is its culture.

Those original North Africans moved up the Nile and this has always been Hamite way of life going against God.

Re: Crossdressing Started In Africa Among Those Who Hate The God Of Abraham by Richwallet: 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2023
As a driver for an AB distributor of 27 years I’m glad there is this much backlash. I was proud of my job, but this VP’s decision gutted me and every guy I work with. We’ve had rocks thrown thru windshields lots of threats while trucks are out pulling routes. Talk about the biggest most overtly, political marketing fumble of all time.

White people are sincerely opposed to Sodomy and many are confusing ordinary Whites with White Jews like Pres. Joe Biden and Donald Trump. This is by design to make the West the scapegoat for going against God.

Re: Crossdressing Started In Africa Among Those Who Hate The God Of Abraham by Richwallet: 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2023
Freemasons and Jesuits are behind Sodomy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx3DdhQ1WQc
Re: Crossdressing Started In Africa Among Those Who Hate The God Of Abraham by EastAlchemist: 1:03am On Apr 19, 2023
This one is using style to push gay agenda
Chai
Re: Crossdressing Started In Africa Among Those Who Hate The God Of Abraham by Richwallet: 2:25am On Apr 19, 2023
EastAlchemist:
This one is using style to push gay agenda
Chai

I came to destroy the works of the Devil. Sodomy is the Devil's religion I do not accept its cause is cultural. Witch doctors have anal sex to divine with ancestral spirits. Witches have sex with female concubines to make rain as rain queens. Child sacrifice is the a of all these satanic cults that trace back to Ancient Egyptians who are black skin Hamites.
Re: Crossdressing Started In Africa Among Those Who Hate The God Of Abraham by EastAlchemist: 3:10am On Apr 19, 2023
Richwallet:

I came to destroy the works of the Devil. Sodomy is the Devil's religion I do not accept its cause is cultural. Witch doctors have anal sex to divine with ancestral spirits. Witches have sex with female concubines to make rain as rain queens. Child sacrifice is the a of all these satanic cults that trace back to Ancient Egyptians who are black skin Hamites.

Lol
Happy destroying
I hope people are wiser than this BS you’re doing sha
Re: Crossdressing Started In Africa Among Those Who Hate The God Of Abraham by Richwallet: 9:30am On Apr 19, 2023
EastAlchemist:

Lol
Happy destroying
I hope people are wiser than this BS you’re doing sha

I pray you are not mocking God because you are upset that I exposed wicked works.
Re: Crossdressing Started In Africa Among Those Who Hate The God Of Abraham by MechanicMike: 11:51am On Apr 20, 2023
Richwallet:

angry
Re: Crossdressing Started In Africa Among Those Who Hate The God Of Abraham by MechanicMike: 11:52am On Apr 20, 2023
Richwallet:

...and was wrong wit doin annnal sexxxc??... are u ok sir??(no offenscce) angry
Re: Crossdressing Started In Africa Among Those Who Hate The God Of Abraham by Richwallet: 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2023
MechanicMike:

...and was wrong wit doin annnal sexxxc??... are u ok sir??(no offenscce) angry

Witch doctors do anal sex to conjure the demon gods and sacrifice children for Sodomy is the Devil's religion.
Re: Crossdressing Started In Africa Among Those Who Hate The God Of Abraham by MechanicMike: 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2023
Richwallet:

Witch doctors do anal sex to conjure the demon gods and sacrifice children for Sodomy is the Devil's religion.

Really??
Which books or law states that it is iligal to do annnasexcc sir? Please show us?? angry
Re: Crossdressing Started In Africa Among Those Who Hate The God Of Abraham by MechanicMike: 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2023
Richwallet:

Brother so wot would u do if a gay man toast u up... report him to the police? undecided
Re: Crossdressing Started In Africa Among Those Who Hate The God Of Abraham by Kingpharamond: 12:02am On Apr 21, 2023
MechanicMike:

Really??
Which books or law states that it is iligal to do annnasexcc sir? Please show us?? angry

God made Sodomy unlawful and God fearing men and kings obeyed and put Sodomites to death.

What is your father's tribe?
Re: Crossdressing Started In Africa Among Those Who Hate The God Of Abraham by MechanicMike: 8:32am On Apr 21, 2023
Kingpharamond:

God made Sodomy unlawful and God fearing men and kings obeyed and put Sodomites to death.

What is your father's tribe?

Anambra. Why?
Re: Crossdressing Started In Africa Among Those Who Hate The God Of Abraham by Richwallet: 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2023
MechanicMike:

Anambra. Why?

That's a state not an ethnic group? What specific lineage is your father so I can list them amongst my people as those who didn't have a law against Sodomy.
Re: Crossdressing Started In Africa Among Those Who Hate The God Of Abraham by Richwallet: 9:11pm On May 04, 2023
harlots used by evil male pedophiles
Re: Crossdressing Started In Africa Among Those Who Hate The God Of Abraham by Richwallet: 4:42pm On May 10, 2023

Re: Crossdressing Started In Africa Among Those Who Hate The God Of Abraham by Richwallet: 2:46pm On May 11, 2023
Rwanda coming out the closet. Designer Arrested In Rwanda For Claiming President Kagame Allowed Passport To Reflect New Gender.

(1) (Reply)

How An Amputee Could Receive A Miracle. / Year 2024 Prophecies By Pastor Toye Ebijomore / The Trial Of Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.