Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Watch The Benin Chorale Society Easter Concert - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Watch The Benin Chorale Society Easter Concert (299 Views)

Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert / Download IBIKE By Laz Ekwueme Music Sheet In PDF And Watch The Video / Davido's "30 Billion Concert" Live In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Benin Chorale Society Easter Concert by chinex11(m): 10:51am On Apr 18, 2023
The Benin Chorale Society and Philharmonic Nigeria(BCS) is an elite community of young people, dedicated to good music of several genres and bringing it to your doorsteps, regardless of your physical location. That's where I've been for sometime now, doing what I know how to do best - serve!

And now, in the spirit of the season, we bring you our Virtual Easter Concert.!

Every support you can give, will be greatly appreciated. Like, Comment, Subscribe and Share widely. And trust me, the experience will be great for you and your loved ones. 😊❣️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHJLS-TIteo

Join on Youtube as we take you on a journey through the Passion, Death and Ressurection of Christ.
Re: Watch The Benin Chorale Society Easter Concert by chinex11(m): 11:00am On Apr 18, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Portable Freestyle Rap Battle With Shaggi, Cater Efe & Ogb Recent (photos,video) / DJ OP Dot - Party Scatter Mixtape Mp3 Download / Upcoming And Other Talented Artiste Wanted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.