Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert (12633 Views)

Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms / Wizkid Joins Justin Bieber On Stage To Perform Essence: PICS & VIDEO / List Of Music Stars That Will Perform At AFRIMA 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert by Tenplet(m): 8:33am On Jan 13
Afrobeat sensation David Adeleke, popularly known as Davido, is slated to headline the UnitedMasters Grammy Weekend Concert as part of the festivities leading up to the 66th Academy Grammy Awards.

The concert, featuring Davido, Dominican rapper Tokischa, and South Africa-based DJ Artist Uncle Waffles, is scheduled to take place at the Hollywood Palladium on Friday, February 2, 2024, ahead of the awards ceremony on Sunday, February 4, at Crypto Com Arena in Los Angeles.

UnitedMasters made this known on its Instagram account on Thursday.

Last year’s event drew over 2,500 fans and boasted a star-studded audience, including Jay Z, Beyonce, Nas, DJ Khaled, Wiz Khalifa, Future, Damson Idris, and other notable figures.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/davido-to-perform-at-unitedmasters-grammy-weekend-concert/%3famp

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert by kuntash: 5:17pm On Jan 13
Ok

Kai , FTC , I no dey interested in the topic, I beg can the FTC be swapped ?
Thanks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert by Kayluka100: 5:18pm On Jan 13
Lovely
Re: Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert by fiercehillz(m): 5:18pm On Jan 13
OBO.... Baddest.

I hope he wins at least one Grammy award because he is a hard worker.

I still wish Afrobeat had this level of global recognition during the reign of 2baba, Psquare, Asa, TY bello, Paul play, Dbanj, Faze, Chuddy K, Sunny Neji, Styl plus, 9ice, MI, Ice Prince, Timaya, and Wande Coal...these guys were sensational. A song could trend for 3 years then unlike the 2 weeks of trending that is peculiar to this new era.
Songs on albums used to be played From track 1 to 20 without skips...even intro (track 1) used to be a thing (can't forget interludes too e.g 2face's story story).

I just listened to one luv by 2baba this evening and I was just wondering...hmm...talents dey ooo...chai

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert by ramdris(m): 5:18pm On Jan 13
That means he is gonna win the grammy.. Mark my word

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert by Slimtea4050: 5:18pm On Jan 13
Even though you don't like this boy he keeps souring higherer, grace !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert by femi4: 5:19pm On Jan 13
Behind the scenes

His mate are performing on the main venue

1 Like

Re: Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert by datola: 5:19pm On Jan 13
These musicians add more value to Nigeria than all our politicians put together.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert by Pootle: 5:19pm On Jan 13
hope them go give am grammy so cool

2 Likes

Re: Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert by Starships4u(m): 5:19pm On Jan 13
Good business for him..

Looking more like dude's gon win Grammy spinner or later in the year....
Goodluck to the lad tho..

1 Like

Re: Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:20pm On Jan 13
From all of us @ MANNABBQGRlLLS : CONGRATULATIONS TO OBO.
Keep enjoying the life of your head.
YOLO!

This TIMELESS album is da BOMB mehn!
Big Ups Davido.

All his albums are hits back2back.

OMO BABA OLOWO doing Big things.

OBO himself.
Keep enjoying the life of your head.
YOLO.

Nice one Omo Baba Olowo kiss

The unnecessary hate towards Davido is actually so terrifying!
It’s insane how people still question his music.
Gobe was a hit,
Fall,
Ekuro,
IF,
Fire,
Dami duro,
Overseas,
Skelewu,
Like that,
Risky,
One ticket,
Gallardo,
Nwa baby the list goes on.... all are hits back2back!!
Not forgetting the one we are jamming at Woke street off Abacha Rd, GRA phase 3 right now... JOWO, as we are grillingsome Barbecue!

Davido made Nigeria Music industry very easy for upcoming artists.
He is ready to jump on your song just to get you to the top of the game.

All of us @[/b] can't stop smiling and shaking our as$es to the way he was singing [b]Agege WA o, on the song small Doctor featured him, increasing his fan base in Agege wink wink)

From all of us @MANNABBQGRlLLS : You are mouthed Davido.

GoodIsGod:

You made sense.
I think haters just hate the guy to feel cool. They all know he is gifted.
GBAMSOLUTELY!!!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert by Omoawoke2(m): 5:20pm On Jan 13
Leave it to Nigerians

Leave it to Omoluabis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert by Kingluqman(m): 5:20pm On Jan 13
Make e sha collect Grammy

1 Like

Re: Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert by miccholo1(m): 5:21pm On Jan 13
I sell cheap data
MTN 1gb 300
Glo 1gb 280
Airtel 1gb 285
Message me on WhatsApp to purchase
All data plans are valid for 30 days
Re: Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert by opalu: 5:22pm On Jan 13
Hmm
Re: Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert by PrinceofSarcasm: 5:24pm On Jan 13
ramdris:
That means he is gonna win the grammy.. Mark my word

I think so too. He deserves it

1 Like

Re: Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert by Mjshexy(f): 5:26pm On Jan 13
All the best baby, bring home the award cool
Re: Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert by money121(m): 5:28pm On Jan 13
Ok
Re: Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert by kay29000(m): 5:28pm On Jan 13
I guess the deal was sealed when Steve Stoute came to lagos last month.
Re: Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert by ATEAMS: 5:31pm On Jan 13
Oyyana
Re: Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert by DARLINGTON869(m): 5:31pm On Jan 13
I think it's a sign he's going to win the grammy
Re: Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert by CondemnBattery(f): 5:38pm On Jan 13
God bless Davido. So much love the boy. Regards to you and your family. One love brotherly
Tenplet:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/davido-to-perform-at-unitedmasters-grammy-weekend-concert/%3famp
Re: Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert by CondemnBattery(f): 5:40pm On Jan 13
Envy and hate kills faster than cancer
femi4:
Behind the scenes

His mate are performing on the main venue
Re: Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert by femi4: 5:41pm On Jan 13
CondemnBattery:
Envy and hate kills faster than cancer
Truth is bitter to swallow and a condemn battery is useless in a beautiful vehicle
Re: Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert by BloomingDale(f): 5:43pm On Jan 13
Omoawoke2:
Leave it to Nigerians

Leave it to Omoluabis

The same Davido that is 3/4 Igbo by blood but Yoruba by name? Dey play.

2 Likes

Re: Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert by Reelmii: 5:46pm On Jan 13
Ok
Re: Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert by victorDanladi: 5:47pm On Jan 13
BloomingDale:

I tell you.

He is from ANAMBRA,HIS SURNAME IS NNMADI

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert by magoo10(m): 5:48pm On Jan 13
Congrats to him
Hard worker
Re: Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert by Omoawoke2(m): 5:51pm On Jan 13
BloomingDale:

Seun mynd44…

If you notice, I’ve been a good nairalander and stayed out of trouble. grin
Is cease fire over ? This is someone triggering tribal conflict on my innocent post oo.

Bloomingdale, be guided. angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert by BigDawsNet: 5:53pm On Jan 13
Congratulations
Re: Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert by Rostikol: 5:58pm On Jan 13
datola:
These musicians add more value to Nigeria than all our politicians put together.

Without “our politicians” insisting in 1999 that 80% of music on the radio must be Nigerian music, which led to the rise of Kennis Music and others who sought out local talent, there would be NO Afrobeats today. No Burna, No Davido. No Wizzy. No Asake. No Rema. No Tiwa. No Timaya. No 2Baba. No P Square.

You have President Obasanjo to thank for what you are seeing today.

Back when the FG announced the new directive to radio stations, they were denounced by Nigerians long hooked on R&B and HipHop, as dictatorial.

Some were shouting “What if other countries ban our music?”

Because Nigerians are thoughtless and myopic.

See the results of that FG policy today.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Music Evokes Fond Memories In You? / Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix / Wizkid Ft. Wale - Drop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.