Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,224 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

AC dealer shares thoughts on The Best Brand Of AC To Buy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / AC dealer shares thoughts on The Best Brand Of AC To Buy (495 Views)

AC Dealer Shares How To Differentiate Between Inverter And Noninverter AC / Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. / Pls I Need Advice On An AC To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AC dealer shares thoughts on The Best Brand Of AC To Buy by Bloomberriez: 11:04am On Apr 18, 2023
As an AC dealer, people ask me this question a lot.
I sell different brands of ACs and I am not ambassador for anyone so I’m not promoting any AC in particular.

This gives me the room to tell people the truth. The first thing I like to tell people is that phrase “best brand” is relative. What is best for you might not be best for another person. This means that if you can afford to go a hisense AC then that’s the best brand for you.
There are people who like using midea products no matter what you tell them. Then midea is the best brand for them.

This best brand is also dependent on functionality. What do I mean? Hisense AC doesn’t have a standing inverter AC. So if you want a standing inverter AC, hisense is not the best brand for you.
That’s why I said best brand is relative. All ACs are good but the best for you depends on you.

It’s good to ask questions before buying an AC so you can be 100% satisfied with your purchase.

Do you need to get an AC? Text me on WhatsApp- 08188159701
Office address - 71, Simpson street yaba lagos
Re: AC dealer shares thoughts on The Best Brand Of AC To Buy by Bloomberriez: 11:11am On Apr 21, 2023
Dear Muslims, happy Ed-ul-fitr cool
Re: AC dealer shares thoughts on The Best Brand Of AC To Buy by Bloomberriez: 12:45pm On May 01, 2023
Happy new month everyone cool

(1) (Reply)

I Am Still Homeless / Mum Died On Our Wedding Anniversary. How Do I Turn It Around Next Year? / Where Can I Get Beans That Can Last Long With No Weevils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.