Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Earn 1% Of Your Spare Money Daily For 30days - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Earn 1% Of Your Spare Money Daily For 30days (2182 Views)

Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days / We Warned You To Invest Your Spare Money - MMM Blasts Users, Call Them Greedy / Invest Your Spare Money And Generate 30% Profit Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn 1% Of Your Spare Money Daily For 30days by liljaydee(m): 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
MMM PAYS YOU 30-50% MONTHLY

MMM is a mutual network, where people provide money (help) directly to each other in automatic private offices via internet with growing help index called Mavro.

The power/reward of giving lets you receive 30% growth rate monthly on the amount you donated to a participant in the community.

MMM is 5 years plus globally and has over 240 million participants in 118 countries.

So basically this makes us the largest financial donation exchange in the world.

Let your money work for you

This is how it works

So let's say for instance you provide help of 100k today, at the end of the month you are entitled to earn your 100k + your 30% which makes it = 130 thousand naira collectable at the end of the month.

In Mmm there is no such thing as a central account where people deposit money into!

All transactions are done peer to peer between members directly to their bank accounts.

Mmm Nigeria was launched last year November and currently we are over 54,000 + members.

The IDEOLOGY behind Mmm is to make the exchange of money fairer between people and also to create a world of financial freedom where people can assist themselves to carry out projects or meet their needs without having to rely on financial institutions who in turn demand immongus interests.

The aim and mission statement here is "Financial Apocalypse" why because the world's financial system is built and structured to favour the fortunate few.

In Mmm it is not a must to refer before you can earn! But if you do refer, you will earn 10% referal bonus on what your referrals provide as help.

The question is where does the 30% comes from since Mmm does not collect our monies.?

Good, the 30% comes from us the participants! How? Through regular provide help (Ph) and Get help (Gh) plus inflow of new members.

So why does Mmm have to rely on this? Well, as we all know no business on earth can sell off an empty shelf, so the way a business so rely on sales to pay off expenses, staffs etc that is the same way the Ph + Gh and inflow of new members are so vital and quintessential to Mmm as a community.

They are the oil that lubricates the mechanism (Mmm)

Funny enough this is how the financial institutions operate but theirs is centralized why here in Mmm it is decentralized simply for the people to enjoy!

The best and only thing i can say is MMM has helped my life!

And I'm very much ready to help others see an extra source that will suppress their financial struggles.

Together we can change the world and change Nigeria.!!

Whatsapp only - +2348185035013

Re: Earn 1% Of Your Spare Money Daily For 30days by cybercares(m): 7:41am On Aug 31, 2016
LET'S RELATE THIS TO OUR NIGERIA COMMUNITY
Don't be surprised if the Nigeria financial institutions, or sponsored bloggers or media gurus are paid to preach against MMM Nigeria to cause panic among its members.

Your duty is to know who u are in MMM, take full advantage in MMM community, be focused and liberate your friends, families and yourself from financial slavery and zealously pursue and participate effectively in MMM without fear.

Since these Anti-MMM cannot stop us from transferring money from and to bank accounts, you and I have no issue. *Don't indicate MMM when transferring or making deposit over the counter to accounts.

I say to myself that, I will cling to MMM till the end of the world because MMM has helped me.

If you are new in MMM, don't worry in 30days you will smile.

=====let me quickly tell you this what these Anti-MMM will tell you. "MMM is a Ponzi Schemes, you will lose your money." . =======

Now MMM IS NOT a Ponzi Scheme, in Ponzi scheme old members don't put back their money.
IN MMM BOTH OLD AND NEW MEMBERS CONTINUOUSLY PUT IN MONEY.

NO FEAR, OUR SUCCESS IS SURE. because you and I no longer go begging for financial help, some individuals somewhere somehow are angry. Don't let anyone forced you and your friends to rely on anyone for your financial success.

Join MMM and change your financial status click here: http://Nigeria-/registration/?i=Saheedola2020@gmail.com

I am MMM Ambassador
I remain and I STAND STRONG.
Re: Earn 1% Of Your Spare Money Daily For 30days by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2016
dont mind those fools calling it scam nothing is real in this world except existence
Re: Earn 1% Of Your Spare Money Daily For 30days by liljaydee(m): 1:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
THIS LIFE ITS SELF IS A RISK
Re: Earn 1% Of Your Spare Money Daily For 30days by sirma: 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
I provided help and i asked for help and like seriously i got my money back with interest and bonuses.

MMM Global Nigeria break down by 30 percent and bonus within 30 days
Mmm break down in rice and beans You see... Mmm is not an Mlm business, its not a hyip, a company, an investment, or financial institution. MMM is a mutual network, where people provide money (help) directly to each other in automatic private offices via internet with growing help index called Mavro. The power/reward of giving lets you receive 30% growth rate monthly on the amount you donated to a participant in the community. MMM is 5 years plus globally and has over 240 million participants in 118 countries. So basically this makes us the largest financial donation exchange in the world. This is how it works:-
Turn N1000 to N1300
Turn N5000 to N6500
Turn N10000 to N13000
Turn N20000 to N26000+ registration bonus N6000 =N32000
and so on join now
choose any investment based on your level btw 1k to 2million naira... MMM Nigeria pays
If u think its a scam, I still get paid, If u believe in it and give it a try...We both get paid
No buying, No selling, No referring or networking, No computer Skills required.
Click here to register free
Together we change the world.

Type this into your browser
http://nigeria-/?i=vivian4god2010@yahoo.com
Then login
Click on account
Click on add
Input ur bank details where your money will be sent
Click on provide help
Click on other bank (First Column)
Type in any amount u intend to invest
Click on select
Also in current growth retype d same amount
Click on $20 bonus
Click on Save/Next.

(1) (Reply)

Mmm Managing Director At The Office This Morning Pics / Great Roi.. See What You Can Do With Half Plot 300sqm / Setting Up Of A Cooking Gas Filling Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.