Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Deriv Bot - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Deriv Bot (6739 Views)

This Deriv Bot Makes 50% Daily Easily (Live Trading) / Sowget Exchanger: Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Deriv, USDT, PayPal, Skrill, AstroPay / The Quick Way To Deposit And Withdraw Funds On Binary (deriv) In 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deriv Bot by macphilip: 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2023
I recently developed this Deriv bot that can trade on a small account balance of as little as 5 USD and make 100% profits within 15 - 30 minutes. It can trade on a bigger account balance as well.
The bot trades on volatility 75 index, the over/under or rise/fall type.

Once you run it on your account, it begins trading, making little profits until the 100% profit target is met. The bot then stops trading; you can reset it to begin trading again.
Pls watch a video below of the bot trading Deriv Live account.
And for a limited time, the bot is available for free download on sowget

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dnx8yxmk2E0

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deriv Bot by rottennaija(m): 1:21pm On Apr 18, 2023
How much
Re: Deriv Bot by macphilip: 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2023
rottennaija:
How much
Free
Re: Deriv Bot by macphilip: 9:21am On Apr 19, 2023
Get Free Deriv Bot Today on sowget.com
Easy Trading, Easy Win
Re: Deriv Bot by macphilip: 9:06am On Apr 20, 2023
Deriv Bot for trading and steady win is now available on sowget.
Re: Deriv Bot by macphilip: 9:14am On Apr 21, 2023
Re: Deriv Bot by macphilip: 9:55am On Apr 21, 2023
Easy Trading, Easy Win
Re: Deriv Bot by macphilip: 9:30am On Apr 22, 2023
Easy trading,easy win.
Re: Deriv Bot by macphilip: 9:42am On Apr 24, 2023
Easy Trading, Easy Win
Re: Deriv Bot by macphilip: 8:47am On Apr 25, 2023
Deriv Bot for trading and steady win is now available on sowget.com and it is FREEE
Re: Deriv Bot by macphilip: 9:39am On Apr 26, 2023
Re: Deriv Bot by macphilip: 10:04am On Apr 27, 2023
Easy trading,easy win.
Re: Deriv Bot by macphilip: 10:19am On Apr 28, 2023
Easy Trading, Easy Win
Re: Deriv Bot by macphilip: 10:50am On May 01, 2023
Easy Trading, Easy Win
Re: Deriv Bot by macphilip: 9:02am On May 02, 2023
Easy Trading, Easy Win
Re: Deriv Bot by thisfemi: 9:19am On May 02, 2023
There is nothing like that on Sowget.com

I have opened and navigate the web page, I couldn't find any link about a trading bot..

1 Like

Re: Deriv Bot by macphilip: 1:08pm On May 02, 2023
thisfemi:
There is nothing like that on Sowget.com

I have opened and navigate the web page, I couldn't find any link about a trading bot..
Look carefully inside your sowget dashboard, you will find it.

1 Like

Re: Deriv Bot by macphilip: 9:30am On May 03, 2023
Easy Trading, Easy Win
Re: Deriv Bot by macphilip: 8:23am On May 30, 2023
Easy Trading, Easy Win
Re: Deriv Bot by macphilip: 10:06am On May 31, 2023
Easy Trading, Easy Win
Re: Deriv Bot by macphilip: 9:20am On Jun 01, 2023
Easy Trading, Easy Win
Re: Deriv Bot by macphilip: 8:57am On Jun 02, 2023
Re: Deriv Bot by TreasureHunter(m): 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2023
macphilip:
I recently developed this Deriv bot that can trade on a small account balance of as little as 5 USD and make 100% profits within 15 - 30 minutes. It can trade on a bigger account balance as well.
The bot trades on volatility 75 index, the over/under type.

Once you run it on your account, it begins trading, making small small profits until the 100% profit target is met. The bot then stops running, except you reset it to run trades again.
You can watch a video below of the bot trading live on my Deriv account.
And for a limited time, the bot is available for free download on sowget

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgRBYF3UEn0

Are you saying that if the account has a balance of $20 before it starts trading immediately it makes a profit of $20 it will stop operating?
Re: Deriv Bot by macphilip: 10:22am On Jun 03, 2023
Easy Trading, Easy Win
Re: Deriv Bot by macphilip: 10:23am On Jun 03, 2023
Easy Trading, Easy Win
Re: Deriv Bot by efe21: 11:54am On Jun 03, 2023
You need at least $300 for you not to lose on the bot because there can be 4 to 5 losses in a row capable of wiping even a $150 balance on once Deriv account.... I saw this when backtesting it and I realized that is why you put the total lost threshold to be $1000..... So let's always be straightforward and uneconomical with the truth. It's a good bot I give that to you but very risky on small account. One should run it with balance of $300 up to be on the safe side.

1 Like

Re: Deriv Bot by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 03, 2023
efe21:
You need at least $300 for you not to lose on the bot because there can be 4 to 5 losses in a row capable of wiping even a $150 balance on once Deriv account.... I saw this when backtesting it and I realized that is why you put the total lost threshold to be $1000..... So let's always be straightforward and uneconomical with the truth. It's a good bot I give that to you but very risky on small account. One should run it with balance of $300 up to be on the safe side.
You are absolutely right because I have run it twice with a $5 account and it blew it under 2 minutes

2 Likes

Re: Deriv Bot by efe21: 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2023
fados4sure:

You are absolutely right because I have run it twice with a $5 account and it blew it under 2 minutes
Absolutely brother.... And the reason is because of the martingale 4.1..... So for every loss, it martingale (multiply) the stake lost by 4.1 to cover up the loss. So without enough equity in one's balance, one will end up losing because one's balance can not buy the next stake.

Binary options is pure gambling, and one have to be a smart gambler to win always. For now I have seen 4 to 5 losses in a row but yet to see 6 in a row. So if one have money to can cover up to 7 losses in a row. Then one will be making it consistently. But one must always bear in mind that it is a gamble and must stake with money one can afford to lose because one can never tell when the system will have 10 losses in a row you grab Brotherly..... Cheers 🍷.

2 Likes

Re: Deriv Bot by Greatness21(m): 9:04pm On Jun 12, 2023
efe21:
ok
Re: Deriv Bot by macphilip: 8:46am On Jun 13, 2023
Easy Trading, Easy Win
Re: Deriv Bot by macphilip: 9:13am On Jun 14, 2023
Easy Trading, Easy Win
Re: Deriv Bot by macphilip: 9:00am On Jun 15, 2023
Deriv Bot for trading and steady win is now available on sowget.com and it is FREEE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Can I Get Contracts For My Block Industry Business In Abuja? / I Need Your Advice On Binary Options Trading / Please What Is Happening With AMYN Investments? - SORTED OUT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.