Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

See Picture Of Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor Of Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Picture Of Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor Of Anambra (5543 Views)

Amaechi Became Governor Without Participating In Election / Okorocha Was Worth N50billion Before He Became Governor - Onwuasoanya / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Have Not Received Salary Since I Became Governor Of Osun' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Picture Of Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor Of Anambra by FatherOfJesus: 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2023
Same road before and after Peter Obi

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Picture Of Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor Of Anambra by vastolord4(m): 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2023
True

2 Likes

Re: See Picture Of Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor Of Anambra by habsydiamond(m): 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2023
I thought they said Obi didn't do anything when he was in office. My questions are
1. How did you make Anambra no.1 in education after they have fell behind for a long time b4 him
2. How did he do this road uploaded by the op.

No matter how u criticize this man.. he has done something good for his state and we want him to replicate or even do more for this country

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Picture Of Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor Of Anambra by Elmojiid(m): 2:18pm On Apr 18, 2023
Campaign after election

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Picture Of Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor Of Anambra by Vivianat(f): 2:19pm On Apr 18, 2023
2031 election preparation

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Picture Of Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor Of Anambra by Darnell9(m): 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2023
This is for the two persons above me, show us tinubu's own

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Picture Of Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor Of Anambra by slivertongue: 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2023
God bless Obi

2 Likes

Re: See Picture Of Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor Of Anambra by LeoDeKing: 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2023
So because he poured coal tar on a 1 kilometre road in one small area of Onitsha, we should make him Nigeria president. To think these are the people screaming "mediocrity" up and down when a laudable project gets to the media.

By the way, is pandora Obituary still campaigning? Isn’t he supposed to be searching for his stolen manhood?

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See Picture Of Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor Of Anambra by Ceenachi: 2:50pm On Apr 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:
So because he poured coal tar on a 1 kilometre road in one small area of Onitsha, we should make him Nigeria president. To think these are the people screaming "mediocrity" up and down when a laudable project gets to the media.

By the way, is pandora Obituary still campaigning? Isn’t he supposed to be searching for his stolen manhood?

Zombie rest

12 Likes

Re: See Picture Of Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor Of Anambra by LeoDeKing: 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2023
Ceenachi:

Zombie rest

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Picture Of Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor Of Anambra by Chronosvineberg(m): 3:38pm On Apr 18, 2023
Burgeon
Re: See Picture Of Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor Of Anambra by Mabizeka: 3:48pm On Apr 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Shut up and respect your old age.

2 Likes

Re: See Picture Of Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor Of Anambra by Raskimonojendor: 3:49pm On Apr 18, 2023
habsydiamond:
I thought they said Obi didn't do anything when he was in office. My questions are
1. How did you make Anambra no.1 in education after they have fell behind for a long time b4 him

No matter how u criticize this man.. he has done something good for his state and we want him to replicate or even do more for this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Picture Of Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor Of Anambra by Raskimonojendor: 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I laughed so hard when I read the post. A person that has not been on other people's farm thinks his father's farm is the biggest grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Picture Of Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor Of Anambra by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:55pm On Apr 18, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Same road before and after Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: See Picture Of Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor Of Anambra by Raskimonojendor: 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2023
And that's not even mentioning the poor IGR performance when compared to other governors.

Two of the posters below (i.e. Aji Bussu and Chisom) are now hardcore Peter Obi supporters on twitter. Deep in their heart, they know Peter Obi had a poor performance as governor, but the South Easterners just want an Ibo presidency.

Gladly, Obiano corrected alot of Peter Ob's mishap in Anambra. and hopefully, Soludo does better as well.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Picture Of Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor Of Anambra by blacksam01: 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2023
habsydiamond:

for this road, i am a withness

2 Likes

Re: See Picture Of Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor Of Anambra by Kiddogarcia(m): 4:03pm On Apr 18, 2023
Me I just wan Sell herbs and be okay

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: See Picture Of Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor Of Anambra by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
And that's not even mentioning the poor IGR performance when compared to other governors.

Two of the posters below (i.e. Aji Bussu and Chisom) are now hardcore Peter Obi supporters on twitter. Deep in their heart, they know Peter Obi had a poor performance as governor, but the South Easterners just want an Ibo presidency.

Gladly, Obiano corrected alot of Peter Ob's mishap in Anambra. and hopefully, Soludo does better as well.

1 Like

Re: See Picture Of Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor Of Anambra by AdolfHitlerxXx: 4:11pm On Apr 18, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

grin

Not a single one of them can reply this... you have broken their hearts. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Picture Of Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor Of Anambra by Raskimonojendor: 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2023
post=122597597:
This topic is a about Anambra.
You can create a thread for other states, mention me then we would come there to discuss.

1 Like

Re: See Picture Of Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor Of Anambra by MrBiGGEST(m): 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2023
Obidient will be the downfall of obi. embarassed
You people can lie.
Am sure obi himself is fed up grin

2 Likes

Re: See Picture Of Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor Of Anambra by Majorly21: 4:16pm On Apr 18, 2023
I've the privilege to visit onitsha last month and honestly nothing to write about, no single good road. 99.8% of housing there are old, like those abandoned government upstairs that haven't been painted for years. Not to talk about the Agbero, you'll start seeing those igbo boys in delta state before the bridge causing chaos and collecting money from drivers and if you refuse they'll start stoning your vehicle.. if you see the way these igbo Agbero behave, very unculture and uncivilized people, they'll come after you when they see you buy too much clothes and you hire or in keke and you put your bag in extra seat in the keke. They're ready to kill themselves because of 100# the level of poverty in that state SMH. You'll see average igbo boys picking damaged irons in street with no hope of tomorrow.

I spoke with the tricycle driver and ask him if this is how the entire state look and he said yes and I also ask him what did Obi do while he was governor and he said he tried his best and repair some road but the material is substandard. The only good road in that onitsha is the picture OP posted here and it's federal road not state road. The road is from delta state through river Niger down to onitsha. That's the only good long road in that state.. nothing in that state and it wasn't Peter Obi that repair the road that the OP posted it was federal government.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Picture Of Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor Of Anambra by Vinnie2000(m): 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2023
OP, I can personally Attest to this
when i was Travelling from Warri to Makurdi during my NYSC in 2015. cool
Obi did well in Terms of Infrastructure during his Tenure as Anambra Governor.
Re: See Picture Of Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor Of Anambra by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:54pm On Apr 18, 2023
habsydiamond:

But that is a fed road na. How can you be giving credit to Obi for a fed road.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Picture Of Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor Of Anambra by favor914: 6:01pm On Apr 18, 2023
habsydiamond:

8 years, pictures of small roads, no bridges? Achievement indeed.
Re: See Picture Of Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor Of Anambra by naijapips04: 6:06pm On Apr 18, 2023
This is a federal road completed by the federal government of Nigeria, with absolutely zero input from Peter oshi.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Picture Of Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor Of Anambra by pstemma1990: 6:08pm On Apr 18, 2023
habsydiamond:

Obi did very well... Anybody in doubt should go there to verify.
favor914:
8 years, pictures of small roads, no bridges? Achievement indeed.
Federal road?
Re: See Picture Of Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor Of Anambra by Exclusive101: 6:30pm On Apr 18, 2023
If you can show any prove Anambra was behind in education especially WAEC before Peter Obi I WILL credit you 50K this very minute.

Even the worse of the worse governors build road ? Did Peter Obi build more road than Tinubu Fashola Akpabio Amechi Kwankwaso Ganduje Umahi etc ?

Tell us who among the lot listed Pandoraa Obi built more road than among them.

What good did Pandoraa Obi achieved that is beta than what Bola Tinubu achieved in Lagos just mention a single one n be ready to defend it. If you are thinking education or health remember lecturer n doctor going on year long strike under Pandoraa criminal which never happened under Bola Tinubu.

habsydiamond:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic) / I'v Start Regreting Why I Voted For Gej. / Nine Arrested Over Friday's Bombings In Yobe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.