Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic) (5548 Views)

Fmr Vice President Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Pst E. A Adeboye ( Daddy GO) At 82 / Throwback Photo: Daddy GO Dinning With Tinubu And Fashola / Report VP Osinbajo To Daddy GO - Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Begs Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic) by TokunboCarsOnly: 1:31pm On Jan 01
Very soon, I see a massive uproar against the church in Nigeria. This psycophancy is becoming intolerable.

It's a new year, Daddy GO have started again.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic) by Ireportlive: 1:33pm On Jan 01
Give your own prediction as well, everyone can pray to his or her God for a message

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic) by Righthussle: 1:34pm On Jan 01
Don't mind that man

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic) by portplus: 1:35pm On Jan 01
Ireportlive:
Give your own prediction as well

na so.

1 Like

Re: Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic) by Ttalk: 1:43pm On Jan 01
TokunboCarsOnly:
Very soon, I see a massive uproar against the church in Nigeria. This psycophancy is becoming intolerable.

Which of the Daddy GO, was it the one that said Remi Tinubu should poison her husband?

3 Likes

Re: Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic) by AngelicDamsel(f): 1:51pm On Jan 01
It gets darkest right before dawn. Use your head!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic) by alezzy13: 1:55pm On Jan 01
[
Re: Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic) by Natbrowny: 2:07pm On Jan 01
Everytime. Its always a vision of uproar against the Church.

And it all plays out at the end that its always THE CHURCH VS THE CHURCH

SMH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic) by Usmanovic95(m): 2:14pm On Jan 01
AngelicDamsel:

Does it get darkest before the dawn for Nigerian politician as well?They budgeted billion to buy SUV,now they are budgeting another billion to build a car park. But it is still the suffering masses that still need to wait for the darkest hour before the dawn according to you.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic) by grandstar(m): 2:27pm On Jan 01
TokunboCarsOnly:

We live in the Last Days and Adeboye is preaching something else (Read Matthew 24)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic) by Bigkoko: 2:38pm On Jan 01
But the one that said Nigeria will not get better, is more accurate, abi Nigeria don get better?

TrackerXL:
The oloriburuku Igbo pastor that declared Nigeria will not get beta you no see that one na only Adeboye msg your pathetic Igbo foolish soul see.

I am patiently waiting on the foolish Igbo that will ask how I know this clown OP is Igbo.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic) by Raf4: 2:38pm On Jan 01
TokunboCarsOnly:

Did anybody ask or force you to believe it?

1 Like

Re: Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic) by BadMaster: 2:49pm On Jan 01
AngelicDamsel:
Don't tell me you believe this bull crap you just typed, given the context OP cited?

3 Likes

Re: Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic) by TrackerXL: 3:07pm On Jan 01
Exactly I don't see your tribesmen cursing him .

Bigkoko:
But the one that said Nigeria will not get better, is more accurate, abi Nigeria don get better?

Re: Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic) by LegendHero(m): 3:08pm On Jan 01
You can ask Shuku Abiamo for your own prophecy.

Adeboye already said his own so why are you angry?

God continue to bless Baba Adeboye. Ever since that man did not fall for the “religious war” brainwashing by Peter Obi, these Obedients have singled him out for online assault.

5 Likes

Re: Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic) by johnog4sure: 3:23pm On Jan 01
I only respect these people because of what they have been able to accomplish, but when it's comes to God, make Dem go sidon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic) by tollyboy5(m): 3:31pm On Jan 01
TokunboCarsOnly:

He was talking to Nigerians not you.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic) by potent5(m): 3:33pm On Jan 01
Hungryman, go beg for food 🍲
TrackerXL:
The oloriburuku Igbo pastor that declared Nigeria will not get beta you no see that one na only Adeboye msg your pathetic Igbo foolish soul see.

I am patiently waiting on the foolish Igbo that will ask how I know this clown OP is Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic) by dazzlingd(m): 3:37pm On Jan 01
TokunboCarsOnly:

The most celebrated fools exist in Africa, and that’s because that’s the land of fools.

1 Like

Re: Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic) by faceland: 3:49pm On Jan 01
Things are bad.
He is not sure it would get better but want to give hope.
So he said the obvious. It would get harder (inflation didn't end during cross over), but their is hope that may be Tinubu knows what he doing and would fix some of the problems he help created.

So Adeboye is talking from both sides of his mouth with fake prophecy (as usual). Go and check out his prophecy during COVID-19 lockdown of April 2020.
Re: Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic) by Zaheertyler(m): 3:59pm On Jan 01
Chaos first before calm
It's common ideology
If things just begins to get better something is wrong
Re: Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic) by TrackerXL: 4:00pm On Jan 01
This one still get strength to shout unlike the refugees that wanted to break down gate in bcoa of two cups of rice in Anambra. Na hunger go kill your papa finally.

potent5:
Hungryman, go beg for food 🍲

2 Likes

Re: Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic) by faceland: 4:00pm On Jan 01
BadMaster:

Don't tell me you believe this bull crap you just typed, given the context OP cited?

Adeboye has too many cult members that he always find some in government that for their sake, he wouldn't correct the leaders.

Prayed with Jonathan.
For Osibanjo sake he kept quiet during Buhari's era
For The First Lady sake, he is ready to play ball with her husband government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic) by potent5(m): 4:25pm On Jan 01
See Mumu
TrackerXL:
This one still get strength to shout unlike the refugees that wanted to break down gate in bcoa of two cups of rice in Anambra. Na hunger go kill your papa finally.

Re: Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic) by Will205: 4:28pm On Jan 01
No more prophecy. That shit is now totally lame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic) by Coldspice: 5:41pm On Jan 01
TokunboCarsOnly:

Maybe they need to interpret it into Igbo before it can enter your flat head.
Re: Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic) by Vinnie2000(m): 5:45pm On Jan 01
Adeboye should tell Nigerians how Many Years things will be Worse
And how many Years things will be Better. sad sad

It's just like visiting a Poor, Starving Family and Instead of Helping them,
You now say 'Things will be WORSE and later it will be Better'. undecided
Re: Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic) by freemanq(m): 6:41pm On Jan 01
Have we not seen the worst under Buhari? What more is left sir?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo In Jos Declare Seven-day Mourning For Ojukwu! / Many Travels Of President Jonathan- dailytrust / WARRI - Where Did It All Go Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.