Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Statisense: Top 5 Nigerian States With The Most Business Enterprise In 2020 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Statisense: Top 5 Nigerian States With The Most Business Enterprise In 2020 (1392 Views)

Statisense: Top 10 Most Watched Movies By Nigerians On Netflix Q1 2024 / South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense / Statisense: Top Seven (7) State IGR Data For 2021 Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Statisense: Top 5 Nigerian States With The Most Business Enterprise In 2020 by Salewa97: 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2023
TOP 5 LOCATIONS OF BUSINESS ENTERPRISES 2020

Nr of Businesses:
—Lagos: 91,097
—River: 84,613
—Kano: 79,328
—Oyo: 55,545
—Ogun: 49,813

Source: https://twitter.com/statisense/status/1648327864570216448?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA

CC: Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Statisense: Top 5 Nigerian States With The Most Business Enterprise In 2020 by Salewa97: 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2023
Funfact: Most of the states on the list do not have a seaport.

10 Likes

Re: Statisense: Top 5 Nigerian States With The Most Business Enterprise In 2020 by iHart(m): 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2023
Salewa97:

is it a must that only states with seaport should have business enterprise?
Re: Statisense: Top 5 Nigerian States With The Most Business Enterprise In 2020 by blowhost: 4:15pm On Apr 18, 2023
What exactly did they use to come up with those stats?
Re: Statisense: Top 5 Nigerian States With The Most Business Enterprise In 2020 by Salewa97: 4:16pm On Apr 18, 2023
iHart:
is it a must that only states with seaport should have business enterprise?

We have some Nigerians that believe having access to seaport is what usually translate to economy growth and they’ve been screaming marginalization due to that.

Unfortunately, they are landlocked.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Statisense: Top 5 Nigerian States With The Most Business Enterprise In 2020 by totit: 4:19pm On Apr 18, 2023
Salewa97:
TOP 5 LOCATIONS OF BUSINESS ENTERPRISES 2020

Nr of Businesses:
—Lagos: 91,097
—River: 84,613
—Kano: 79,328
—Oyo: 55,545
—Ogun: 49,813

Source: https://twitter.com/statisense/status/1648327864570216448?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA

CC: Mynd44

I am not surprised as SW is the most productive and economically viable state.

12 Likes

Re: Statisense: Top 5 Nigerian States With The Most Business Enterprise In 2020 by FreeStuffsNG: 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2023
Salewa97:

Number 1 & 2 have the major seaports in Nigeria and Lagos has even the largest seaport in West Africa now.

Lagos and SW, the capital of Africa! Invest here for profitable ROI.
God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Statisense: Top 5 Nigerian States With The Most Business Enterprise In 2020 by Ogene001: 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2023
Which criteria?
Re: Statisense: Top 5 Nigerian States With The Most Business Enterprise In 2020 by Ogene001: 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2023
Salewa97:

We have some Nigerians that believe having access to seaport is what usually translate to economy growth and they’ve been screaming marginalization due to that.

Unfortunately, they are landlocked.
On top irrelevant 2020 data?
Re: Statisense: Top 5 Nigerian States With The Most Business Enterprise In 2020 by Ogene001: 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2023
Salewa97:

Understand the data before chest beating. Anambra has more importers than all yorubaland put together minus Lagos, but those in the distribution chain are not registered businesses. Go and check GDP Data

1 Like

Re: Statisense: Top 5 Nigerian States With The Most Business Enterprise In 2020 by PrinceofSarcasm: 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Number 1 & 2 have the major seaports in Nigeria and Lagos has even the largest seaport in West Africa now.

Lagos and SW, the capital of Africa! Invest here for profitable ROI.
God bless Nigeria.

Absolute nonsense 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Open up other state ports and create real international airports in other states not the by name only international airports we have in other states and let's se how Lagos will be

How can a country of over 200 million people channel all the cargos to only Lagos ports and a few to Onne port only ?!
Which country one earth does that ? How can only one state port service over 200 million people? And you lot are here bragging about Lagos ?

Ignorance and iliterates are those who brag about Lagos

I cannot buy a plane ticket from Ohio to any other state in Nigeria apart from Lagos that'ds when you know all the so called international airports in Nigeria are just local airports !!!

Allow other airports be truly international and let's see how Lagos is truly the hub .

Your tribe just thrives on propaganda and selling lies as facts.

In America you can travel from any state airport to any country in the world but in my Nigeria we must all go to Lagos and you and bragging ?! What nonsense!!

Make my Benin airport a real international airport and watch your nonsense Lagos

You YORUBA took everything from other tribes and you are bragging about Lagos ?!!

Open all airports in Nigeria to be international!! Open all seapoets that no one needs to berth first in Lagos and let us see. Lagos won't even compete with ordinary cross River yalkless of Edo state !!!

Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Statisense: Top 5 Nigerian States With The Most Business Enterprise In 2020 by ican2020: 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2023
2020 what an outdated news
Re: Statisense: Top 5 Nigerian States With The Most Business Enterprise In 2020 by sonature1: 5:13pm On Apr 18, 2023
Stop taking us backwards; we are already in 2023.
Re: Statisense: Top 5 Nigerian States With The Most Business Enterprise In 2020 by kilisi(m): 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2023
PrinceofSarcasm:

Absolute nonsense 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Open up other state ports and create real international airports in other states not the by name only international airports we have in other states and let's se how Lagos will be

How can a country of over 200 million people channel all the cargos to only Lagos ports and a few to Onne port only ?!
Which country one earth does that ? How can only one state port service over 200 million people? And you lot are here bragging about Lagos ?

I cannot buy a plane ticket from Ohio to any other state in Nigeria apart from Lagos that'ds when you know all the so called international airports in Nigeria are just local airports !!!

Allow other airports be truly international and let's see how Lagos is truly the hub .

In America you can travel from any state airport to any country in the world but in my Nigeria we must all go to Lagos and you and bragging ?! What nonsense!!

Make my Benin airport a real international airport and watch your nonsense Lagos

You YORUBA took everything from other tribes and you are bragging about Lagos ?!!

Open all airports in Nigeria to be international!! Open all seapoets that no one needs to berth first in Lagos and let us see. Lagos won't even compete with ordinary cross River yalkless of Edo state !!!

Rubbish

So much bile in one post!

May hatred not kill you!

6 Likes

Re: Statisense: Top 5 Nigerian States With The Most Business Enterprise In 2020 by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2023
PrinceofSarcasm:

Absolute nonsense 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Rubbish

Choi. See painment. Can anything good be announced about the SW without you lot having a fit?

4 Likes

Re: Statisense: Top 5 Nigerian States With The Most Business Enterprise In 2020 by Pleasant01: 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2023
sonature1:
Stop taking us backwards; we are already in 2023.
It's the latest stats so can be referenced
Based on region is out too..
https://twitter.com/StatiSense/status/1648364309590753280?t=zdQBdvQtoGUYKKIqbmOZLg&s=19
Re: Statisense: Top 5 Nigerian States With The Most Business Enterprise In 2020 by Pleasant01: 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2023
Anambra1stdaughter go avoid this thread like plague 🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: Statisense: Top 5 Nigerian States With The Most Business Enterprise In 2020 by Pleasant01: 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2023
ican2020:
2020 what an outdated news
cheesy cheesy
Re: Statisense: Top 5 Nigerian States With The Most Business Enterprise In 2020 by PulaPower: 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2023
PrinceofSarcasm:

Absolute nonsense 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Rubbish
Emeka impersonating as usual..

Wail to your state Governor you need an international airports in your state and stop wailing online..

3 Likes

Re: Statisense: Top 5 Nigerian States With The Most Business Enterprise In 2020 by PulaPower: 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2023
OneTemplate:

Choi. See painment. Can anything good be announced a out the SW without you lot having a fit?
3rd class supporter. Nah their Logo. See as him dey impersonate - nah why dem arrest their 3rd class fraud..

2 Likes

Re: Statisense: Top 5 Nigerian States With The Most Business Enterprise In 2020 by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2023
All in all, far more can still be achieved nationwide. Regional autonomy will help to stimulate the healthy competition Nigerian States and region need to try and be best and most attractive they can be.

I think every State can attract far more FDI, industry and businesses if security and transport linkage can be improved drastically.

1 Like

Re: Statisense: Top 5 Nigerian States With The Most Business Enterprise In 2020 by PrinceofSarcasm: 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2023
PulaPower:

Wail to your state Governor you need an international airports in your state and stop wailing online..

Typical Yoruba once you criticise them they call you ibo .. I don't blame you ewe nole omwan re! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Statisense: Top 5 Nigerian States With The Most Business Enterprise In 2020 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2023
PulaPower:

Lol. His negativity was simply too much. Personally I can never get angry at truthful revelations about the SW , even if negative, because it presents productive sons and daughters of the region with the information on what can be improved for greater socio-economic success.

4 Likes

Re: Statisense: Top 5 Nigerian States With The Most Business Enterprise In 2020 by GoodLife4live: 5:33pm On Apr 18, 2023
PrinceofSarcasm:

Absolute nonsense 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Rubbish
only ipob reason like dis... Stop impersonating great Benin peoples

4 Likes

Re: Statisense: Top 5 Nigerian States With The Most Business Enterprise In 2020 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2023
PrinceofSarcasm:

Typical Yoruba once you criticise them they call you ibo .. I don't blame you ewe nole omwan re! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You do not have to be Igbo but what is certain is that there is something wrong with you. Nairaland and most Nigerian blogs used to be productively fun and stimulation years ago.

Today, one bad belle sadist, like you, must kill the flow of positive and productive discussion hating on something or someone.

5 Likes

Re: Statisense: Top 5 Nigerian States With The Most Business Enterprise In 2020 by PrinceofSarcasm: 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2023
GoodLife4live:
only ipob reason like dis... Stop impersonating great Benin peoples

Another one of the forsaken people. If I am not Emeka as you say , avanukhun okhian riewe ekokodu!!!

Ozowor !!

1 Like

Re: Statisense: Top 5 Nigerian States With The Most Business Enterprise In 2020 by Isobug: 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2023
Salewa97:

More Fun fact:
But they are very close to States with Seaports
Re: Statisense: Top 5 Nigerian States With The Most Business Enterprise In 2020 by PrinceofSarcasm: 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2023
OneTemplate:

You do not have to be Igbo but what is certain is that there is something wrong with you. Nairaland and most Nigerian blogs used to be productively fun and stimulation years ago.

Today, one bad belle sadist, like you, must kill the flow of positive and productive discussion hating on something or someone.

I won't waste my time arguing with you , after all ama yiwe ese..🤣🤣🤣🤣

Smh
Re: Statisense: Top 5 Nigerian States With The Most Business Enterprise In 2020 by PulaPower: 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2023
OneTemplate:

Lol. His negativity was simply too much. Personally I can never get angry at truthful revelations about the SW , even if negative, because it presents productive sons and daughters of the region with the information on what can be improved for greater socio-economic success.
We are not surprised one bit..

Igbos wey Nnamdi kanu instructed to burn LASG properties and they did..

2 Likes

Re: Statisense: Top 5 Nigerian States With The Most Business Enterprise In 2020 by PulaPower: 5:51pm On Apr 18, 2023
PrinceofSarcasm:

Actually, you’re 100% Igbo, and You yourself isn’t criticizing, you’re just hating. Abi Wetin concern Yoruba say airport no dey your state? Nah Yoruba dey rule your state?

You accused Yoruba of hijacking everything from others. Everything like what? What was it that belongs to you or your people that Yoruba hijacked?

5 Likes

Re: Statisense: Top 5 Nigerian States With The Most Business Enterprise In 2020 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 18, 2023
PulaPower:

We are not surprised one bit..

Igbos wey Nnamdi kanu instructed to burn LASG properties and they did..

To be honest, I don't think any ethnic group in Nigeria has regressed nor become.more bitter and hateful than Igbos in the past 10 years. This is ordinarily a good topic and the sort Nigerians from every State can join in to discuss productively.

That used to happen on Nigerian blogs years ago but no longer. Mainly because of Igbos. They muddy the water with whataboutism and bitterness about the progress of others to ruin discussions.

Ordinarily, progressive folks will know that what is revealed here is no show of superiority of any sort because many States of Nigeria can match what is shown with the right initiatives in place.

What is sad about Nigeria is knowing our collective and individual potentials and seeing that wasted decades in and decades.

6 Likes

Re: Statisense: Top 5 Nigerian States With The Most Business Enterprise In 2020 by Saood: 6:18pm On Apr 18, 2023
Based on region is out also

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Like Nigeria, Angola Cuts Petrol Subsidy ‘to Promote Economic Growth’ / UK ‘has Abandoned’ British-nigerian Activist Held In ‘filthy, Windowless Cell’ / Police Redeploys ‘Wike’s Men’ Out Of Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.