Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense (36914 Views)

Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys / South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West / Lagos State Has Highest Foreign Debt In The Country- DMO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by FuglyGurl(f): 4:57pm On Apr 21, 2023
🇳🇬MULTIDIMENSIONALLY POOR PEOPLE PER SQUARE MILE 2021

BY ZONE
1 🟢South East: 970 people
2 🟤South South: 597
3 🟣South West: 537
4 🔴North West: 528
5 🟠North Central: 226
6 ⚫North East: 183

Southern Nigeria: 629
Northern Nigeria: 300

Nigeria: 367

#StatiSense
(NMPI & NPC)

https://twitter.com/StatiSense/status/1649412439958495233?t=vuwzQ53fjy2fvynMert9gQ&s=19

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by lexylaw40: 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2023
South East all the way, they can never carry last

81 Likes 10 Shares

Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by LeoDeKing: 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2023
I disagree with this report.

Last time I checked, SE plays host to the highest number of billionaires in the world.

Based on ipob bureau of statistics, the SE has 970 billionaires per square centimetre.

406 Likes 47 Shares

Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by totit: 5:03pm On Apr 21, 2023
cool

132 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by OfoIgbo: 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2023
Why not calculate it per capita?

When you calculate it per capita, which is what really matter, you will notice that poverty is far less in the SE

409 Likes 31 Shares

Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by Hezzyluv: 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2023
Lol...

Let me join that Monica falselprophet to say....

I see this not going down well with some people

I see some persons from one region having huge relief about this statistics.

I see some people about to slam this report.

I see some dragging Tinubu and Peter Obi's blockoz on top this matter.

This I have seen. grin

Modified...

I I knew it and I prophesied right. grin

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by Akiara: 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2023
Same region, will want to leave NIGERIA, with their Poverty, same NIGERIANs will say NEVER!..

IGBOs know your real Enemies....

172 Likes 7 Shares

Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by Flight90: 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2023
Them no dey carry last 😅

32 Likes 11 Shares

Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by LeoDeKing: 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2023
OfoIgbo:

When you calculate it per capita, which is what really matter, you will notice that poverty is far less in the SE
Which one is per capita again? They are talking of poor people per area you are talking about per capita just to continue deceiving yourself.

Why not apply same per capita to calculate for the whole of Nigeria?

You can go hide behind per capita to continue deceiving yourself.

220 Likes 27 Shares

Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by Akiara: 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2023
IGBOs ...spread the word. Know your enemies...this election has exposed alot ooohhh!

OfoIgbo:

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by kaludestiny10(m): 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2023
Some persons will just sit in front of their laptops and churn out unverifiable data or statistics. If you want to see and feel poverty in Nigeria, then head to the Northern part of this country and you will be shocked at the level of poverty there.

206 Likes 13 Shares

Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by Rikze: 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2023
The list was rigged

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by bigpriik: 5:08pm On Apr 21, 2023
Akiara:
Same region, will want to leave NIGERIA, with their Poverty, same NIGERIANs will say NEVER!..

IGBOs know your real Enemies....
Lol Nobody hates igbos in Nigeria,they are just scared of igbos,is there any week igbos do not trend on Twitter?

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by JagabanBorgu: 5:08pm On Apr 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Last time I checked, SE plays host to the highest number of billionaires in the world.

Based on ipob bureau of statistics, the SE has 970 billionaires per square centimetre.
Lol.
If d statistics had praised lgb0s, u will accept it.

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by peter0071(m): 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2023
Jokers... with with the massive influx of the Almajiris into the West and other parts of the country, hatred for the Igbos will not allow someone have rest of mind... continue with your fake reports while Igbos and others continue enjoying great wealth.

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by Kabirudeen25(m): 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2023
But how come we don't see south easterners in other states lined up on the main road with Calabash begging for change?

160 Likes 9 Shares

Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by Akiara: 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2023
Respect, comes from admiration or fear.
They are working fastidiously to gather sympathy from other tribes. To push an anti-igbo narrative. It's subtle,but it's gaining traction. The only way to curb it is to squash it with brutal force, juts as the North has subjugated them for years!!..

Case study, is when kwankwaso spoke about the Elections...none of them uttered a word. From

Bayo Onanuga
Fani Kayode
Dele Alake.
Abike Dabiri

They all kept mute. .but Iwuanyawu made a passing remark and they all seized the opportunity to pour out venom. The same thing is happening to PO...

Be rest assured that ...Yoruba are the major problem of that country..
They killed the private sector...educational sector ..and now Government.

It's best IGBOs exit that useless country, whose establishment,supports a drug dealer to be President

bigpriik:

Lol Nobody hates igbos in Nigeria,they are just scared of igbos,is there any week igbos do not trend on Twitter?

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by Raymeskey: 5:19pm On Apr 21, 2023
These classifation is based on what data?
Who carried out the research?
What was the procedure implore in the research?

I'm very sure these people that type this did not travel round the country. They just purported these figures and published

35 Likes

Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by tommy589(m): 5:21pm On Apr 21, 2023
Very funny

Statics that did not disclose landmass with population figures grin If it's km² is what is used to know rich and poor nations, then Norway is way richer than Switzerland and Chad is also richer than Nigeria

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by Ceenachi: 5:21pm On Apr 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Zombie rest

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by OVB123: 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2023
OfoIgbo:

Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by mployer(m): 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2023
The whole land mass in south east is not up to Niger State.

South east has large number of people per square mile. This stat is totally useless.

125 Likes 12 Shares

Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by gidgiddy: 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2023
Porverty per square mile? That means the larger the land, the less poor you are!

In that case, the North would come out richest since they have 70% of the land mass

If you go by this, Lagos as the smallest state in Nigeria, but with the highest population of over 20 million people, would be ranked as the poorest State based density

155 Likes 15 Shares

Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by BloomingDale(f): 5:34pm On Apr 21, 2023
Cos their land mass is small and they are concentrated.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by sonature1: 5:39pm On Apr 21, 2023
Why should anyone be worried about this?

Everybody go and fix your lives.

Your government doesn't care about you.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by plaindealer: 5:40pm On Apr 21, 2023
There's a reason why they must leave that sit-at-home enclave to seek a better future and their daily bread outside the SE and they've been doing this since the beginning of time.

...but Obi is obsessed with the North, he wants to stop poverty in the North when in fact poverty is killing his own people right under his bigoted nose.

131 Likes 8 Shares

Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by jude79(m): 5:46pm On Apr 21, 2023
The area of South East is roughly equal to that of taraba state, if the population of South East is 30 milion and the population of taraba is 1.5 million it means that every area occupied by 10 persons in taraba 200 people occupie it in southeast, if the poverty rate in taraba is 90% and that of South East is 30% it means that 9 out of the 10 people are poor in an exact area, that 60 out of 200 people, which means that more,South easterners are poor per area because of small area of land but if you compare by number of people, say 200 southeasterners compared to 200 Southwesterners with 60% poverty rate, you get 60 poor people per 200 in South East and 120 poor people per 200 in southwest and 180 poor people per 200 in taraba, the op is mischievous

82 Likes 16 Shares

Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by PHIPEX(m): 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2023
All these propaganda team.

It's like saying there are more poor people in Japan than Nigeria because Nigeria has larger land mass than Japan

This logic only exists in the imagination of this OP. No other global body uses this kind of nonsense to measure progress. Otherwise the larger the landmass the lower the poverty rate. Chad, Sudan and Congo would be the richest country in Africa by this logic

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by GeneralPula: 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2023
grin

111 Likes 8 Shares

Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by tsdarkside(m): 5:56pm On Apr 21, 2023
OfoIgbo:

keep lyin to yourselves....fact remains you are mostly everywhere else than in your region....

question is....:
why....??

you leave your rich region to go live in poor regions....
accordin to una logic....

issue is not braggin,but always insultin others while braggin is foolishness....

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by totit: 6:04pm On Apr 21, 2023
Looool

Ya' ' all gonna hurt somebody's feeling with this oooo grin

110 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) / Yahuza Tijjani Remanded In Prison For Criticising Kabiru Isma’il On Facebook / 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.