Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

How A Nigerian Teacher Earns A Living With An Organic Tomato Farm - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How A Nigerian Teacher Earns A Living With An Organic Tomato Farm (27916 Views)

Bountiful First Harvest In My Tomato Farm / Fcm Tomato Farm Thread. / Tomato Jos: Mira Mehta Shows The Largest Active Tomato Farm In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Nigerian Teacher Earns A Living With An Organic Tomato Farm by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:01pm On Apr 21, 2023
Vv
Re: How A Nigerian Teacher Earns A Living With An Organic Tomato Farm by Jemex003: 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2023
kobobay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULNtfWTTtF8

Meet my neighbor, Mr. Akanle, a Nigerian teacher who has turned his backyard into a thriving tomato farm. Despite the initial investment he put into the farm, I was surprised to see how he is now earning a good daily income from his backyard. As someone who has always been interested in sustainable farming, I was intrigued by his success and decided to learn more about his story.

As I spoke with Mr. Akanle, I discovered the secrets to his success and the challenges he faced along the way. Not only is he making a living from his organic tomato farm, but he is also contributing to his community by providing fresh and healthy produce. Join me as we explore the story of how one man's passion for farming has transformed his backyard and his life.

If it's our brother from potopoto region they will over praise the man and threatening to over take hausa in farming in years to come. But it yoruba man they've another thought Hmmm this people life sha

1 Like

Re: How A Nigerian Teacher Earns A Living With An Organic Tomato Farm by KanuSE: 12:12pm On Apr 21, 2023
His take home pay as a teacher can not take him home...Ike gwuru! grin

1 Like

Re: How A Nigerian Teacher Earns A Living With An Organic Tomato Farm by muyeski: 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2023
Offpoint1:
Food
Sex
Drugs

Those are the 3 major products that sells regardless of the economy, in war and in peace.

By the ways; I'm still your surest plug for the dopest footwears. 4 Boys & Men

How much is the slips
Re: How A Nigerian Teacher Earns A Living With An Organic Tomato Farm by KanuSE: 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2023
seanwilliam:
Nice

How's your weekend plans gonna be in Ibadan, any bubbling spots?
Re: How A Nigerian Teacher Earns A Living With An Organic Tomato Farm by KanuSE: 12:18pm On Apr 21, 2023
Jemex003:

If it's our brother from potopoto region they will over praise the man and threatening to over take hausa in farming in years to come. But it yoruba man they've another thought Hmmm this people life sha

You talk too much for a man.

2 Likes

Re: How A Nigerian Teacher Earns A Living With An Organic Tomato Farm by Jemex003: 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2023
KanuSE:

You talk too much for a man.

No vex
Re: How A Nigerian Teacher Earns A Living With An Organic Tomato Farm by PerfectMan24: 12:39pm On Apr 21, 2023
Offpoint1:
Food
Sex
Drugs

Those are the 3 major products that sells regardless of the economy, in war and in peace.

By the ways; I'm still your surest plug for the dopest footwears. 4 Boys & Men
All are fine & quality but u for attach price to save us from temptation
Re: How A Nigerian Teacher Earns A Living With An Organic Tomato Farm by Christian07(m): 1:00pm On Apr 21, 2023
jaeyking:
sad
I book space
Yet I no know wetin to talk

Who go buy space

I like this your space how much you go sell am
Re: How A Nigerian Teacher Earns A Living With An Organic Tomato Farm by Offpoint1: 1:50pm On Apr 21, 2023
PerfectMan24:

All are fine & quality but u for attach price to save us from temptation
grin grin @ temptation grin
First and 2nd is 25k

3rd 40k

and 4th 35k

There are others dope stuffs at cheaper rates.
Re: How A Nigerian Teacher Earns A Living With An Organic Tomato Farm by Offpoint1: 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2023
muyeski:

How much is the slips
Re: How A Nigerian Teacher Earns A Living With An Organic Tomato Farm by Bahamas95(m): 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2023
staga:
I hope it is not forced labour of his students he used in doing this farm.
At times some things you regard as punishment today could be a blessing to you tomorrow.....No knowledge is lost.
Re: How A Nigerian Teacher Earns A Living With An Organic Tomato Farm by PerfectMan24: 2:31pm On Apr 21, 2023
Offpoint1:

grin grin @ temptation grin
First and 2nd is 25k

3rd 40k

and 4th 35k

There are others dope stuffs at cheaper rates.
If I display it and if customers demand, will u be able to deliver to them at any location they might be?
They will pay to me. Then I will transfer to u before u deliver. My fear here is trust & price
Re: How A Nigerian Teacher Earns A Living With An Organic Tomato Farm by kaywhy09(m): 3:25pm On Apr 21, 2023
Hope he'll get a share of AdSense payout on this cool
Re: How A Nigerian Teacher Earns A Living With An Organic Tomato Farm by slimfit1(m): 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2023
Teacher put your farming processes on you tube you could make money from that as well.

1 Like

Re: How A Nigerian Teacher Earns A Living With An Organic Tomato Farm by Emmanuel909090: 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2023
Hard work, congratulations
Re: How A Nigerian Teacher Earns A Living With An Organic Tomato Farm by Mpanyi: 5:00pm On Apr 21, 2023
Spiritualsdeeps:
At least someone must type something unrelated.

Trying to say the backyard is really too big for backyard. Maybe I no put am well. No ill-will meant.
Re: How A Nigerian Teacher Earns A Living With An Organic Tomato Farm by jaeyking(m): 5:35pm On Apr 21, 2023
Christian07:

I like this your space how much you go sell am

How much u wan pay
Re: How A Nigerian Teacher Earns A Living With An Organic Tomato Farm by Offpoint1: 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2023
PerfectMan24:

If I display it and if customers demand, will u be able to deliver to them at any location they might be?
They will pay to me. Then I will transfer to u before u deliver. My fear here is trust & price
Reach me via the contact on my profile let's talk business, I have favorite prices for resellers.
Re: How A Nigerian Teacher Earns A Living With An Organic Tomato Farm by abdulskulboy(m): 11:01pm On Apr 21, 2023
nairaland2:
It's simply MEN and WORK!

The man invented work so that he can fortify his kingdom, protect his family and provide for his lineage.

Therefore, work is masculine.

Women hate to work, not because they are lazy but because nature designed women to sit and nurture.

By work I mean having goals, pursuing them and achieving them.

Work is only given to a man who is competent.

Only men who show discipline, order and commitment should be given work.

Work is NOT about a salary or money but work is about the competency of your skills.

Your skills are meant to solve problems. Once you solve a problem, then the person whose problem has been solved will say "thank you".

This " thank you" is today personified by a value known as money.

The more "thank you" you receive, the more money you are paid.

A man does not look for work because he is "work".

If he does not get into a system that accomodates his work, then he builds his own system where he accomodates his work.

If you have read what I have written up to here, you will notice I am talking about " WORK" not "jobs".

A job is not work.

A job is a by product of employment. While employment is a product of work.

Therefore work creates employment and employment creates jobs.

A man is work, therefore he creates employment.

Many men go to school because they anticipate to be employed. They are looking for jobs.

They sit on their potential, discard their skills and walk from office to office looking for jobs.

Countries where there is massive unemployment, are countries where men have refused to work.

Men in these countries go to college to be trained how to be employees. Then when they don't get jobs, they begin throwing tantrums and abusing their Government.

Governments have jobs but don't have work.

These jobs reach their limit and Governments fail to employ more.

So, these Governments begin creating other unnecessary jobs to absorb people who have refused to work.

Governments are supposed to create an enabling environment for work.

However, since modern men have become lazy, they want to be employed in jobs where they just go, sit and wait for a monthly salary.

A man who is begging for a job should never be given any job.

A man who is standing at a corner of a street with a placard begging for a job should never be given any job.

A man employed out of sympathy will never help the owner of the work to deliver the goals.
[/b]
This is a man who will be whining at the job or if his performance is questionable, he will be reminded that he was given work out of sympathy.

A man is work.

A man does not look for work but work looks for man.

Because man is the embodiment of skills.

He doesn't require anyone to sympathize with him because a man is the embodiment of work.

A man is work, and work is man.

That's why workers are men.

Plumbers, electricians, loggers, carpenters, masons, mechanics, farmers etc are men at work. They are not men at jobs.

If you are a teacher, being a teacher is a job but teaching is work. That's why we have competent teachers and incompetent teachers.

If you are a president, being a president is a job but leading is work.

That's why some presidents are incompetent and others are competent.

A job is a title, while work is responsibility.

A father is a title, while fatherhood is a responsibility.

If you don't know your work, and build your work, you will suffer in this earth.

Jesus of Nazareth was a carpenter. He was a worker. He used the skills of his work to preach the gospel.

Work is the vehicle to your dreams.

Work is production.

Work is productivity.

Work is skilled work.

Work is a craft.

Work on your work.

Let me cease this opportunity too, to introduce to you, a modern sports trading community developed distinctively to provide daily income by arming her subscribers with unique football trading systems to capitalize on, ensuring genuine monthly profits guaranteed

Search and Join IAJ ONLINE on telegram now.

Search and join IAJ ONLINE, every tip is free.

Football is what, job or work?
Re: How A Nigerian Teacher Earns A Living With An Organic Tomato Farm by Christian07(m): 9:40am On Apr 22, 2023
jaeyking:

How much u wan pay

Talk your mind first

(1) (2) (Reply)

DWARF HYBRID PAWPAW [Seeds & Seedlings] FOR SALE / Dangote Farms Begins Hybrid Tomatoes Production In Kano / Step By Step Guide For Growing Tomato--pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.