Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Nigerian Lady Says Prayer Is A Waste Of Time, No Jesus - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Lady Says Prayer Is A Waste Of Time, No Jesus (1985 Views)

Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess / There Is No Jesus Christ. Religions Are Programs Of The Matrix. / "My Gateman Of 10 Years Died In Cotonou 20 Years Ago" - Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Says Prayer Is A Waste Of Time, No Jesus by DeepSight(m): 1:00pm On Apr 21, 2023
Maynman:

Then don’t make statements you can’t prove. That’s crass.

I really doubt your sanity sometimes. There you go, jumping into a conversation absent context and background and flinging insults about ("delusional".. "crass" etc). I wonder what makes you imagine anyone is compelled to answer to you.

The proverbs you are quoting

I have not quoted Proverbs.

was plagiarized into the jewish bible,

I have not said it is original to anyone. So again, you are arguing with yourself. This is why I doubt your sanity.

you should be thanking this sage for the wisdom.

If this man was alive he would have sued the masoretes for intellectual theft.

You need help. You'd better go rest.
All the best.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Says Prayer Is A Waste Of Time, No Jesus by Maynman: 1:03pm On Apr 21, 2023
DeepSight:

I really doubt your sanity sometimes. There you go, jumping into a conversation absent context and background and flinging insults about ("delusional".. "crass" etc). I wonder what makes you imagine anyone is compelled to answer to you.

I have not quoted Proverbs.

I have not said it is original to anyone. So again, you are arguing with yourself. This is why I doubt your sanity.

You need help. You'd better go rest.
All the best.

I also doubt your sanity, you monotheist sympathizer.
If not that you are not an intelligent fellow, how can you make a claim and refuse to back up your claim, that’s foolish.

You mention(quoted) proverbs.
You said the bible contains wisdom, and we have now seen that the wisdom was plagiarized from another source, are you sure you are mentally alright?

You need chains. Be basking in ignorance.
All the best.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Says Prayer Is A Waste Of Time, No Jesus by Nawttiboi007(m): 1:04pm On Apr 21, 2023
Can you see now that you're so daft and psycho that you don't even know ur belief how then will u know what you live for can't you see that you're HOPLESS?
Maynman:

I’m not a deity worshipper like you, you are the coward and the hopeless one that needs a deity to be useful in life.
Over 100 people especially children die of malaria everyday in Nigeria, tell your holyspirit to do something.
Or your holyspirit is as useless as yahweh, your creator?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Says Prayer Is A Waste Of Time, No Jesus by Maynman: 1:05pm On Apr 21, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Can you see now that you're so daft and psycho that you don't even know ur belief how then will u know what you live for can't you see that you're HOPLESS?

I’m not a believer, jewish slave, is it shocking to you?
So you need to have belief in deities for you to have purpose?
And you chose yahweh, an orphan god bwahahahah

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Says Prayer Is A Waste Of Time, No Jesus by DeepSight(m): 1:05pm On Apr 21, 2023
Maynman:

I also doubt your sanity, you monotheist sympathizer.
If not that you are an intelligent fellow, how can you made a claim and refuse to back up your claim, that’s foolish.

You mention(quoted) proverbs.
You said the bible contains wisdom, and we have now seen that the wisdom was plagiarized from another source, are you sure you are mentally alright?

You need chains. Be basking in ignorance.
All the best.

I hope you eventually learn the difference between mentioning a book and quoting it. Thank you. Have a pleasant day.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Says Prayer Is A Waste Of Time, No Jesus by Maynman: 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2023
DeepSight:

I hope you eventually learn the difference between mentioning a book and quoting it. Thank you. Have a pleasant day.

When you “mentioned” the book are you not referring to the context inside it?
What makes proverb a book of wisdom, The title name or the context inside? Dummy.
Have a nice day, monotheist sympathizer.

Hope you’ve also learn that the book you “mentioned” was plagiarized into the jewish bible.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Says Prayer Is A Waste Of Time, No Jesus by Nawttiboi007(m): 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2023
You're a crown dummy!
Maynman:

When you “mentioned” the book are you not referring to the context inside it?
What makes proverb a book of wisdom, The name or the context? Dummy.
Have a nice day, monotheist sympathizer.

Hope you’ve also learn that the book you mentioned was plagiarized into the jewish bible.
Re: Nigerian Lady Says Prayer Is A Waste Of Time, No Jesus by Maynman: 1:13pm On Apr 21, 2023
You are a jewish slave, yahweh worshipper.
Nawttiboi007:
You're a crown dummy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Want Jesus Christ To Construct Furniture For Me / What Are Differences Between Islam And Catholicism? / Where Did Morality Come From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.