Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

What Lucrative Business Can I Start With #10m In Port Harcourt - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Lucrative Business Can I Start With #10m In Port Harcourt (774 Views)

What Business Can One Start With #10m? / What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only / What Lucrative Business Can I Start In Asaba Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Lucrative Business Can I Start With #10m In Port Harcourt by sirvic68: 10:06pm On Apr 18, 2023
Good evening all, I came in to port harcourt 5 years ago and I have been working, but I seem to be tired of being an employee. You and I know that my children can not inherit my job. I need a business that is lucrative that can be passed down as a legacy to my generations.

Please help me suggest the type of business, location, pros and cons. My budget is 10million naira.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start With #10m In Port Harcourt by Kingray10: 10:07pm On Apr 18, 2023
Relocation from Nigeria.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start With #10m In Port Harcourt by sulakishop(m): 10:08pm On Apr 18, 2023
Crypto currency Arbitrage. Risk free if you are not greedy. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start With #10m In Port Harcourt by SilentVboy: 10:39pm On Apr 18, 2023
sirvic68:
Good evening all, I came in to port harcourt 5 years ago and I have been working, but I seem to be tired of being an employee. You and I know that my children can not inherit my job. I need a business that is lucrative that can be passed down as a legacy to my generations.

Please help me suggest the type of business, location, pros and cons. My budget is 10million naira.
Read carefully....

Look for a moving product (preferably food stocks) in your area. Find a way to be a distributor of that product.
Then see how your profit will grow.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start With #10m In Port Harcourt by Tohsynetita1: 10:40pm On Apr 18, 2023
try farming, plant Coconut, or oil palm, or pineapple, kola, cocoa at a large scale base.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start With #10m In Port Harcourt by thisisit: 11:09pm On Apr 18, 2023
AGRIBUSINESS....

PRECISELY -- PIG OUTGROWERS SCHEME.

WhatsApp me on 08034447494 for technical support.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start With #10m In Port Harcourt by Septagon: 11:10pm On Apr 18, 2023
All those investment above are quite risky.listen!!!open a private school.u can start from creche till u can afford secondary.ur children's children will still reap the fruits.

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start With #10m In Port Harcourt by fortunez1(m): 1:53am On Apr 19, 2023
Ok
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start With #10m In Port Harcourt by wbadmus2: 2:34am On Apr 19, 2023
T
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start With #10m In Port Harcourt by wbadmus2: 2:35am On Apr 19, 2023
Well you can go into fashion
Owning a boutique
I have a boutique for sale and I can put you thru
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start With #10m In Port Harcourt by Kobicove(m): 6:03am On Apr 19, 2023
wbadmus2:
Well you can go into fashion
Owning a boutique
I have a boutique for sale and I can put you thru

If boutique business is as lucrative as you say why then do you want to sell your own? angry

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start With #10m In Port Harcourt by Greenleaf247: 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2023
sulakishop:
Crypto currency Arbitrage. Risk free if you are not greedy. Thank me later

Nothing like risk free when it comes to crypto
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start With #10m In Port Harcourt by DARLINGTON869(m): 8:30pm On Apr 19, 2023
Just look at the nonsense businesses some so called sane minds are suggesting. The only reasonable investment idea that makes sense to a great extent in this thread is from the guy that suggested agric investment.( That's if the OP is the patient type that will wait for his agro to start yielding. Anything crypto arbitrage or boutique will just mess up ur funds. Imagine someone even suggested he buys a failed boutique business angry.
Mr Op, pls and pls don't give any part of ur money here to anybody to run a business or sell anything to you. They will only put their interest first and then story follows later. If I will advice you, find patience in learning the in and out of a trade and then when you have mastered it, you can invest part of that funds for a test and see how it goes. Other things you can look into are mini importation of accessories and reselling them here in Nigeria. Just find something that picks your interest, learn the technicalities of it and then go into it.

2 Likes

Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start With #10m In Port Harcourt by sulakishop(m): 12:22am On Apr 20, 2023
Observe my sentence well. Not being greedy is applying risk management

Greenleaf247:

Nothing like risk free when it comes to crypto

(1) (Reply)

Did some people actually believed that Buhari was a cloned Jubril from Sudan? / Free Business Seminar / A Site With A Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.