Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Odion Ighalo Scored A Brace As Al Hilal Defeats Ronaldo's Al'Nassr - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odion Ighalo Scored A Brace As Al Hilal Defeats Ronaldo's Al'Nassr (19058 Views)

Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style / Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut / Nigerian Flag Spotted At The Stadium When Ighalo Scored. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odion Ighalo Scored A Brace As Al Hilal Defeats Ronaldo's Al'Nassr by Patosky4U: 10:52am On Apr 19, 2023
Ororo should try and rest. He has pay his dues, just the flex ur life like my GOAT Messi.

Shout out to all Pendu fans

3 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo Scored A Brace As Al Hilal Defeats Ronaldo's Al'Nassr by godwon01(m): 10:53am On Apr 19, 2023
Cool pension money till further notice.
Re: Odion Ighalo Scored A Brace As Al Hilal Defeats Ronaldo's Al'Nassr by Beverlyjean(f): 10:53am On Apr 19, 2023
Fira09:

Pendu fansšŸ˜‚

Messi scored a goal against a top team side in Ligue 1 but Pendu was executing his camel riding skills on the stern of a player.

There is no such thing as top team in France, unless if he scored an own goal .... league that hv only won kne CL in their entire history, 30 yrs ago grin
Re: Odion Ighalo Scored A Brace As Al Hilal Defeats Ronaldo's Al'Nassr by Hatrick01: 10:54am On Apr 19, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Like Penalssi break penalty record for WC... 6 penalties... as e no see for psg , his wifi is turned off ... no penalty, no party for the dwarf
So sad penaldo got knocked out of world cup by ordinary arab team grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo Scored A Brace As Al Hilal Defeats Ronaldo's Al'Nassr by Marcel5818(m): 10:59am On Apr 19, 2023
It's funny how you're watching Saudi Pro League because of him. If a coach is sacked then he's not doing a great job. Ronaldo can still run, shoot, head, score freekicks so why would he retire? Did he sack your father? He's playing better than 70% of soccer players out there so why should he retire ? Thanks to him United is doing well today because if not ole will still be there playing crap football , and yeah you would say United got 2nd before the season he came but u have forgotten he has been winning trophies until he joined United. He was even their best player and highest goal scorer at 37 and u want him to retire because he lost against al hilal ? You are very stupid

lhordspy:
Ronaldo is a great player he just needs a great coach who will advise him to accept reality; retire with honour before these things get worse

He got 3 coaches sacked in space of 2years at juventus.

He got 3 coaches sacked in space of 2years at Man-u

Now in space of 6months at Al-Nassr, One coach gone last week,the other to follow next week. At this point, the owner will be praying hard too. Ronaldo is running the business into ground.
Re: Odion Ighalo Scored A Brace As Al Hilal Defeats Ronaldo's Al'Nassr by Angelfrost(m): 10:59am On Apr 19, 2023
Ighalo sef... Scored two penalties without leaving one for the Penalty king!

Such disrespect!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo Scored A Brace As Al Hilal Defeats Ronaldo's Al'Nassr by Chucks13: 11:03am On Apr 19, 2023
Woow Odion where have you been bro?

I will prefer seen you more as Musa on the Eagle squad because all these new boys with tired legs are quiet anniying they are only interested is flexing most beautiful Jersey, buying machines and busy on socal media.

However, im not calling you because your club beat Ronaldo Club, beaten any club is no big deal regardless its Ronaldo or Messi those talks are for kids all I care about is my country Super Eagle which I want you to be back in.

Go bless bro.
Re: Odion Ighalo Scored A Brace As Al Hilal Defeats Ronaldo's Al'Nassr by MT: 11:07am On Apr 19, 2023
Even Lionel Messi will be disappointed in his fans.

Why will you constantly be comparing Messi to Ronaldo. Someone that has won world cup against someone that has not.

When Ronaldo matter is being discussed, stop dragging Messi in - He is far above his level.

There are lot of players who haven't won the world cup - like Harry Kane. Compare those with Ronaldo and not Leo again.

You hear?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odion Ighalo Scored A Brace As Al Hilal Defeats Ronaldo's Al'Nassr by 3phase(m): 11:16am On Apr 19, 2023
Is Michael Oliver no longer an EPL referee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo Scored A Brace As Al Hilal Defeats Ronaldo's Al'Nassr by Zwanzig: 11:19am On Apr 19, 2023
Angelfrost:

All these curses because of a player who doesn't know you exist??! In a football thread! Even cursing the guy's innocent mother!

I have seen it all in Nairaland! undecided
the guy started it first sha

2 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo Scored A Brace As Al Hilal Defeats Ronaldo's Al'Nassr by HayB100(m): 11:19am On Apr 19, 2023
Lamasta:

Na Ronaldo matter full your head no go dey open thread for your PSG wantaway playmaker, the fans are tired of him already
Lol, mumu you be, MESSI no owe anybody, i mean any motherfucker anything for football again, he has conquered football in every possible way, despite the fact that MESSI isn't playing in Saudi league, they still chant his name every now and then. Even yesterday, so get that into your stinking brain, MESSI nah King

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo Scored A Brace As Al Hilal Defeats Ronaldo's Al'Nassr by HayB100(m): 11:25am On Apr 19, 2023
The earlier the better for Penaldo to retire, like seriously, he doesn't need anyone to tell him he can no longer play like he did in his 20s or 35 sef. He has actually tried, he should just willingly retire rather than to be creating enemies in his last days. He alone has gotten 4 coaches sacked. One thing I so much hate about Penaldo is thst, when things go right, Baba will be there online smiling, but the moment things go sour, yeah, he is either there fighting or throwing shades, one thing that makes him totally different from Messi. And his delusional fans can't also think straight, it's either they are shouting the media hates him or that they post to get attention, ori yin buru. No player will ever be bigger than a club. He should know that, and for you to know, I be man U fan before you start to dey yarn rubbish, a registered fan for that matter šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘Œ

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo Scored A Brace As Al Hilal Defeats Ronaldo's Al'Nassr by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:27am On Apr 19, 2023
HayB100:
The earlier the better for Penaldo to retire, like seriously, he doesn't need anyone to tell him he can no longer play like he did in his 20s or 35 sef. He has actually tried, he should just willingly retire rather than to be creating enemies in his last days. He alone has gotten 4 coaches sacked. One thing I so much hate about Penaldo is thst, when things go right, Baba will be there online smiling, but the moment things go sour, yeah, he is either there fighting or throwing shades, one thing that makes him totally different from Messi. And his delusional fans can't also think straight, it's either they are shouting the media hates him or that they post to get attention, ori yin buru. No player will ever be bigger than a club. He should know that, and for you to know, I be man U fan before you start to dey yarn rubbish, a registered fan for that matter šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘Œ

I donā€™t get what your grouse is with Ronaldo continuing to play. Is he playing for you? His family isnā€™t complaining. Heā€™s just 38, I know a Japanese player that balled till his 50s (professionally). You need sir this one out.

At Ronaldoā€™s age I hope you retire from work. A man is as good as he feels. Does Messi perform in every game? Why hasnā€™t PSG won the champions league since he joined? You really need to evaluate your own life rather than advising people you should be mentored by or seeking advice from

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Scored A Brace As Al Hilal Defeats Ronaldo's Al'Nassr by HayB100(m): 11:29am On Apr 19, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

I donā€™t get what your grouse is with Ronaldo continuing to play. Is he playing for you? His family isnā€™t complaining. Heā€™s just 38, I know a Japanese player that balled till his 50s (professionally). You need sir this one out.

I wonā€™t throw any shades at you though
Hahaha!!! Don't tell me what I know, I am also aware of the Japanese player playing in his fifties, okay? Leave story, we are talking about reality here, your 'self acclaimed' goat should know things can't always go to plan, he should learn to accept defeat šŸ‘Œ

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Scored A Brace As Al Hilal Defeats Ronaldo's Al'Nassr by Jokerman(m): 11:32am On Apr 19, 2023
Pessi fans capping everywhere on this thread... i thought if Ronaldo leaves Europe , they'd let him rest but alas..... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Scored A Brace As Al Hilal Defeats Ronaldo's Al'Nassr by HayB100(m): 11:33am On Apr 19, 2023
Hongkongfukid:

And tinubu is still ya president , you fool
leave the were make him dey yarn and type English like person wey dem raise for US slum, omo eru, omo ofo, Omo adanu nii

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Scored A Brace As Al Hilal Defeats Ronaldo's Al'Nassr by HayB100(m): 11:36am On Apr 19, 2023
Beverlyjean:

If u think u can post crap for him to retire so panalssi the fraud will be able to meet up with his goals ...then u are a joke

He joined the league half way point and he is the 3rd top scorer already and u say u want him to retire... he is going no where ... he will hit his 1000 goals first ...face ur dwarf that has turned psg to adamawa utd
with the kind rubbish you typed there, Yiu think say brain dey your head so? Nah sawdust dey your head, it's obvious, you are talking about a WORLD CUP WINNER for crying out loud, put some respect on that name MESSI, nah omo eru you be so šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo Scored A Brace As Al Hilal Defeats Ronaldo's Al'Nassr by HayB100(m): 11:38am On Apr 19, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Like Penalssi break penalty record for WC... 6 penalties... as e no see for psg , his wifi is turned off ... no penalty, no party for the dwarf
Ha! Sorry, I can see say e still dey pain you, e no easy, don't worry, las LA's, you go dey alright, just take heart
Re: Odion Ighalo Scored A Brace As Al Hilal Defeats Ronaldo's Al'Nassr by lereinter(m): 11:39am On Apr 19, 2023
See Gustavo

Saudi league na real retirement benefit

Players time has come

Omo players are now enjoying

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Scored A Brace As Al Hilal Defeats Ronaldo's Al'Nassr by HayB100(m): 11:43am On Apr 19, 2023
MT:
Even Lionel Messi will be disappointed in his fans.

Why will you constantly be comparing Messi to Ronaldo. Someone that has won world cup against someone that does not.

When Ronaldo matter is being discussed, stop dragging Messi in - He is far above his level.

There are lot of players who havent won the world cup - like Harry Kane. Compare those with Ronaldo and not Leo again.

You hear?
See, God bless you for this, you have said it all, it's even an insult to compare Messi to PENALDO, we are talking about a world cup winner nah šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ„°šŸ„°

3 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo Scored A Brace As Al Hilal Defeats Ronaldo's Al'Nassr by obinna58(m): 11:49am On Apr 19, 2023
Our own rejected Ighalo trashing the almighty Ronaldo of Portugal

4 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo Scored A Brace As Al Hilal Defeats Ronaldo's Al'Nassr by gly(m): 11:50am On Apr 19, 2023
lhordspy:
Ronaldo is a great player he just needs a great coach who will advise him to accept reality; retire with honour before these things get worse

He got 3 coaches sacked in space of 2years at juventus.

He got 3 coaches sacked in space of 2years at Man-u

Now in space of 6months at Al-Nassr, One coach gone last week,the other to follow next week. At this point, the owner will be praying hard too. Ronaldo is running the business into ground.

Assuming you are being paid to destroy people online, you should come to a point in your life that you are not a robot because you have a free will! Ronaldo is human and not infallible to failures and trying times. STOP the trolling!!! It will not help you but rather make you more toxic as days, weeks and months set in.
By the way I am fan of both Messi and Ronaldo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo Scored A Brace As Al Hilal Defeats Ronaldo's Al'Nassr by OfficialP: 11:51am On Apr 19, 2023
before you comment, go nd watch the highlights first. CR7 did exceptionally well.
Re: Odion Ighalo Scored A Brace As Al Hilal Defeats Ronaldo's Al'Nassr by Vinnie2000(m): 12:01pm On Apr 19, 2023
obembet:
Werey op! Al Nassr lose simple. Na only Rolando play the match?

This is the most bias thread I ever see on nairaland.

Nonsense

Hahaha!

Obembet Cryng about a Biased thread.

Wonders shall never end o. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo Scored A Brace As Al Hilal Defeats Ronaldo's Al'Nassr by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:04pm On Apr 19, 2023
HayB100:
Hahaha!!! Don't tell me what I know, I am also aware of the Japanese player playing in his fifties, okay? Leave story, we are talking about reality here, your 'self acclaimed' goat should know things can't always go to plan, he should learn to accept defeat šŸ‘Œ

Self acclaimed? Show me a video where Ronaldo claimed to be the GOAT

People call Messi the GOAT but youā€™re okay with that. To some, Ibrahimovic is the best.

In the NBA, some people say itā€™s MJ, some say itā€™s LeBron, other say Steph Curry, Scottie Pippen etc

Thereā€™ll never be a consensus on these issues. If you have a personal problem with Ronaldo itā€™s your problem not ours
Re: Odion Ighalo Scored A Brace As Al Hilal Defeats Ronaldo's Al'Nassr by Jokerman(m): 12:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
Cristiano Ronaldo Only player EVER to score atleast 1 Hat-trick in 11 major official competitions:

ā­Uefa Champions League
ā­EPL
ā­La Liga
ā­Serie A
ā­Fifa Club World cup
ā­Fifa World cup
ā­Uefa Nations League
ā­Euro Qualifiers
ā­WC Qualifiers
ā­Copa Del Rey
ā­Saudi Pro League

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Pays Peter Fregene's Medical Bill / Berbatov: Even Messi And Ronaldo Would Struggle At Man Utd / Newcastle Announce Steve Bruce Sacked By Mutual Consent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.