Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

"Senate Rules" Can't Stop Adams Oshiomhole From Being SP - Omo-Ikirodah - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Senate Rules" Can't Stop Adams Oshiomhole From Being SP - Omo-Ikirodah (19923 Views)

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies / Felix Obuah: Expelling Oshiomhole From APC Can Lead To Suicide / Aisha Buhari Stops Oshiomhole From Entering President Buhari's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Senate Rules" Can't Stop Adams Oshiomhole From Being SP - Omo-Ikirodah by bizhop01: 7:57pm On Apr 19, 2023
Fresh start with Association of Passed Criminals APC
Re: "Senate Rules" Can't Stop Adams Oshiomhole From Being SP - Omo-Ikirodah by chloride6: 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2023
They can and they have
Re: "Senate Rules" Can't Stop Adams Oshiomhole From Being SP - Omo-Ikirodah by richie240: 8:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
77up:
Osun is Christian Christian
True that, but osun ppl are not d ones carrying "mozlem-mozlem" matter for head like gala nau.

The ones complaining are even more guilty of what they are accusing others of.

Their "Christian-christian" govs and deputies, how has it favored them?

Las-las they still fled to Lagos and other regions ruled by muslims, so what are we saying here.

It's only when they want to play their ever do divisive character that they remember issues like religion......and tribe.

Re: "Senate Rules" Can't Stop Adams Oshiomhole From Being SP - Omo-Ikirodah by casualobserver: 8:34pm On Apr 19, 2023
linearity:

I think we are saying the same thing.....

Great you were able to set the differences apart, which is Law versus Convention.....the only place you are wrong is your assumption that, since you have chosen to go with the Convention and therefore went ahead to marry only 1 wife, every other person must therefore go with the Convention and must marry one wife....does that sound logical to you?

I find it amazing how Nigerians read simple English and make assumptions and draw conclusions that one did not make or say. I am responsible for my statements, I am not responsible for your poor English comprehension.

Where in what I said implies the nonsense you wrote there? I will repeating that many Nigerians speak English but lack English comprehension. Comprehension means understanding what was said or written, you clearly lack English comprehension.

Poor English comprehension is now an epidemic in Nigeria. This is the reason why foreign countries require Nigerian students to u dertake English proficiency tests.

1 Like

Re: "Senate Rules" Can't Stop Adams Oshiomhole From Being SP - Omo-Ikirodah by 77up(m): 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
richie240:

True that, but osun ppl are not d ones carrying "mozlem-mozlem" matter for head like gala nau.

The ones complaining are even more guilty of what they are accusing others of.

Their "Christian-christian" govs and deputies, how has it favored them?

Las-las they still fled to Lagos and other regions ruled by muslims, so what are we saying here.

It's only when they want to play their ever do divisive character that they remember issues like religion......and tribe.
You are right, South West generally don't worry about that...
Re: "Senate Rules" Can't Stop Adams Oshiomhole From Being SP - Omo-Ikirodah by APCNig: 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2023
Godswill Akpabio is the next Senate President because that is God's Will
Re: "Senate Rules" Can't Stop Adams Oshiomhole From Being SP - Omo-Ikirodah by americanigga(m): 10:19pm On Apr 19, 2023
bestman09:

The poster @Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah have been desperating projecting oshiomole for his own selfishness, not even minding the fact that the eye neck president and vice president are Muslims.

Oshiomole is a Christian, Catholic to be precise
Re: "Senate Rules" Can't Stop Adams Oshiomhole From Being SP - Omo-Ikirodah by Mantahirdra(m): 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2023
For the first time in history , zone 10th Senate President to the North West.

BARAU JIBRIN KANO is the man .
Re: "Senate Rules" Can't Stop Adams Oshiomhole From Being SP - Omo-Ikirodah by mattsejuro(m): 3:29am On Apr 20, 2023
Pierohandsome:
As long as I would prefer Oshio Baba over any of the contenders ,however,a first timer can never be a Senate president under this 4th republic.

The list of those people you mentioned was as a result of all of them were first timers,or there was no standing rule excluding first timers .

But under this 4th Republic, a first timer can never be a Senate president . Why can't people respect rules in established institutions,must APC always destroy rules to favour someone? May a Tinubu never happen to our democracy again. This guys are so lawless

Your prayers will not work, no be curse.
U and I need to join politics to change the status quo otherwise, we will keep having more tinubus.
Re: "Senate Rules" Can't Stop Adams Oshiomhole From Being SP - Omo-Ikirodah by Gajagojo: 1:43pm On Apr 20, 2023
Felabrity:
It's okay to dream, join the queue of contestants but he don't have a chance

He just got there
That is unconstitutional
Re: "Senate Rules" Can't Stop Adams Oshiomhole From Being SP - Omo-Ikirodah by Gajagojo: 1:45pm On Apr 20, 2023
casualobserver:

I find it amazing how Nigerians read simple English and make assumptions and draw conclusions that one did not make or say. I am responsible for my statements, I am not responsible for your poor English comprehension.

Where in what I said implies the nonsense you wrote there? I will repeating that many Nigerians speak English but lack English comprehension. Comprehension means understanding what was said or written, you clearly lack English comprehension.

Poor English comprehension is now an epidemic in Nigeria. This is the reason why foreign countries require Nigerian students to u dertake English proficiency tests.
You cannot reason logically.
You are ranting
Re: "Senate Rules" Can't Stop Adams Oshiomhole From Being SP - Omo-Ikirodah by samplebrown: 5:10pm On Apr 20, 2023
To start with, was he the only person that stepped down 4 tinubu, how about someone like the former governor of abia(kalu) that supported tinubu from onset?

How many vote did akpabio go there with?, Dnt forget the court barred all delegate from akwa ibom as such he went there with no delegate which may be the reason he stepped down
Re: "Senate Rules" Can't Stop Adams Oshiomhole From Being SP - Omo-Ikirodah by samplebrown: 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2023
To start with, was he the only person that stepped down 4 tinubu, how about someone like the former governor of abia(kalu) that supported tinubu from onset?

How many vote did akpabio go there with?, Dnt forget the court barred all delegate from akwa ibom as such he went there with no delegate which may be the reason he stepped down

James4358:
Goodwill Akpabio is the next senate president! U can take that to the bank... Aside from stepping down for tinubu after the 100m naira form, the south south contributed chunk of it's votes to apc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo At The Commssioning Of Ademola Hall At Nigerian Law School Lagos / Christmas Gifts From Florence Ajimobi To Oyo People (Photos) / Timeline Of APC's Attack On Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.