Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Beijing Hospital Fire Leaves 29 Dead, Patients Flee Windows - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Beijing Hospital Fire Leaves 29 Dead, Patients Flee Windows (20154 Views)

New US Ambassador, Nicholas Burns Arrives In Beijing Amid Tense Relations / Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) / China Warns Britain That Beijing Will 'Strike Back If UK Steps Out Of Line' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beijing Hospital Fire Leaves 29 Dead, Patients Flee Windows by Xiaohei(m): 11:43pm On Apr 19, 2023
OloyeVIII:

I just don't like em small eyed people.. they smell like shite.

Now that’s been racist! How do you hate a people who haven’t offended you? Collectively there are billions of “small eyed people” in China, Japan, South Korea, North Korea, Mongolia, Singapore, Malaysia. There are also pockets of such people in Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, and in some republics in Russia. You hate them all? You need Jesus!
Re: Beijing Hospital Fire Leaves 29 Dead, Patients Flee Windows by OloyeVIII: 7:04am On Apr 20, 2023
Xiaohei:

Now that’s been racist! How do you hate a people who haven’t offended you? Collectively there are billions of “small eyed people” in China, Japan, South Korea, North Korea, Mongolia, Singapore, Malaysia. There are also pockets of such people in Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, and in some republics in Russia. You hate them all? You need Jesus!
I proudly am.. these little folks come here and commit all sorts of atrocities.. they treat coloured people worse than trash, especially those working for em.. ever heard of the Sino-hydro power station?

1 Like

Re: Beijing Hospital Fire Leaves 29 Dead, Patients Flee Windows by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:15am On Apr 20, 2023
OloyeVIII:

I proudly am.. these little folks come here and commit all sorts of atrocities.. they treat coloured people worse than trash, especially those working for em.. ever heard of the Sino-hydro power station?

Look at what the Chinese are doing in Senegal. Their overfishing is crippling the local fishing industry that’s been in place for hundreds of years and is leading to hunger and unemployment.

1 Like

Re: Beijing Hospital Fire Leaves 29 Dead, Patients Flee Windows by Xiaohei(m): 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2023
OloyeVIII:

And your government doesn’t treat you people far worse! No stranger can come to your yard and tramp on you unless he’s got the backing of highly placed individuals. Your government is complicit in the maltreatment of Nigerians by foreign investors.
Re: Beijing Hospital Fire Leaves 29 Dead, Patients Flee Windows by Xiaohei(m): 5:16pm On Apr 20, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Look at what the Chinese are doing in Senegal. Their overfishing is crippling the local fishing industry that’s been in place for hundreds of years and is leading to hunger and unemployment.

Who let them commit such heinous crimes? Senegalese politicians. Until Africans , especially black Africans start holding their politicians accountable, the cycle of corruption, poverty and deprivation will continue. We need to stop chasing shadows!
Re: Beijing Hospital Fire Leaves 29 Dead, Patients Flee Windows by OloyeVIII: 5:23pm On Apr 20, 2023
Xiaohei:

And your government doesn’t treat you people far worse! No stranger can come to your yard and tramp on you unless he’s got the backing of highly placed individuals. Your government is complicit in the maltreatment of Nigerians by foreign investors.
Even so! That doesn't give little folks the right to be inhumane.
Re: Beijing Hospital Fire Leaves 29 Dead, Patients Flee Windows by SlyFoxx0002: 12:30am On Apr 21, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

A woman after my heart. I cry everyday when I think of how things went left between you and me. I fvcked up but it wasn’t all my fault. You just had to apologize for those hurtful things you said to me at the start. I’m sorry. Is there any hope for forgiveness?
Re: Beijing Hospital Fire Leaves 29 Dead, Patients Flee Windows by VictorUSA15: 2:24am On Apr 21, 2023
SlyFoxx0002:

A woman after my heart. I cry everyday when I think of how things went left between you and me. I fvcked up but it wasn’t all my fault. You just had to apologize for those hurtful things you said to me at the start. I’m sorry. Is there any hope for forgiveness?
This demented goat is here showcasing his foolishness.

Read my lips, You will not live to see the end of this year.
Re: Beijing Hospital Fire Leaves 29 Dead, Patients Flee Windows by Xiaohei(m): 10:32am On Apr 21, 2023
OloyeVIII:

Even so! That doesn't give little folks the right to be inhumane.

Your government sold you guys for crumbs!
Re: Beijing Hospital Fire Leaves 29 Dead, Patients Flee Windows by OloyeVIII: 2:59am On Apr 22, 2023
Xiaohei:

Your government sold you guys for crumbs!
Says someone who's under a dictator.
Re: Beijing Hospital Fire Leaves 29 Dead, Patients Flee Windows by SlyFoxx0007: 4:47am On Apr 22, 2023
VictorUSA15:

You that looks like you won’t make it till the end of this month with your scurvy/kwashiorkor having looking ass 😂😂😂

I will message you here on the first of next year to laugh at your stupidity if malnutrition has not already finished you off by then. Wretched hungry son of a street pauper.

Look at your background sef. Poverty is above, beneath and all around you. Oma se o. Poor soul. Make Inifed intervene in your matter fast oooo. I have a friend that works there. Should I call her? 😂😂😂

Re: Beijing Hospital Fire Leaves 29 Dead, Patients Flee Windows by SlyFoxx0008: 5:06am On Apr 22, 2023
VictorUSA15:

Since your friends, the moderators, have heeded your begging to put an anti-spam bot on me in the US politics thread (because you can’t stand my heat or face me like a man) then I will reply to your last post there here.

[/b]“ Finally, SlyFoxx00123456X100 grin grin grin is not more where to be found grin

My eyes are on him.

Idiot!” [b]

Bahahaha This malnourished orphan really thinks he chased the Foxx away 😂😂😂 dude it’s a Friday and unlike your jobless ass I don’t live on nairaland.

I Have a couple of weddings to attend this weekend and by Monday I will have your time again.

Till then keep thinking about me and ranting with your incoherent long-winded posts that I’m not even reading. And also pls try getting something to eat. See as you be like shigidi 😂😂😂 poverty na bad thing I swear.

Re: Beijing Hospital Fire Leaves 29 Dead, Patients Flee Windows by SlyFoxx0008: 5:09am On Apr 22, 2023
SlyFoxx0007:

You that looks like you won’t make it till the end of this month with your scurvy/kwashiorkor having looking ass 😂😂😂

I will message you here on the first of next year to laugh at your stupidity if malnutrition has not already finished you off by then. Wretched hungry son of a street pauper.

Look at your background sef. Poverty is above, beneath and all around you. Oma se o. Poor soul. Make Unicef intervene in your matter fast oooo. I have a friend that works there. Should I call her? 😂😂😂

Unicef**

They need to intervene in your case baba. Hunger dey kill you. No wonder you are a regular in the US visa discussion board 😂😂😂 my gjybwan japa ooooo. But they keep stamping his passport with fat REJECT stamp for the past 15 years hahahahaha. Oma se ooo. 😢 😢

I feel bad for you. Can’t be easy being the son of a pauper. Oya come let me call my friend who works at the consulate. Maybe he can intervene in your matter before you drink sniper 😂😂😂
Re: Beijing Hospital Fire Leaves 29 Dead, Patients Flee Windows by Xiaohei(m): 6:05am On Apr 22, 2023
OloyeVIII:

Says someone who's under a dictator.

Lol! Come mess with that dictator’s people and see what happens. The thing is Nigerians love blaming everyone else for their problems. Did you read yesterday that the FG has dropped the court case against the white director or something who was accused of racist behaviors toward Nigerians? Lol! Your government is your biggest problem.
Re: Beijing Hospital Fire Leaves 29 Dead, Patients Flee Windows by OloyeVIII: 7:43am On Apr 22, 2023
Xiaohei:

Lol! Come mess with that dictator’s people and see what happens. The thing is Nigerians love blaming everyone else for their problems. Did you read yesterday that the FG has dropped the court case against the white director or something who was accused of racist behaviors toward Nigerians? Lol! Your government is your biggest problem.
I'm free at least.. with my fvcked up gov... Xi has done worse, y'all can't say sh!t cos he has chains round your necks...
Re: Beijing Hospital Fire Leaves 29 Dead, Patients Flee Windows by Xiaohei(m): 11:16am On Apr 22, 2023
OloyeVIII:

I'm free at least.. with my fvcked up gov... Xi has done worse, y'all can't say sh!t cos he has chains round your necks...

Says someone whose government has saddled its citizens with perpetual poverty, kidnappings, high cost of living, poor healthcare, decaying infrastructures and sickening insecurity. In all honesty, you know your government has little or no value for the lives of Nigerians, and that’s why some foreigners residing there have little or no respect for you guys either. You can argue all you want but deep in the recess of your heart, you know this brother is speaking facts. I crave for a better Nigeria one where every Nigerian would be respected. Don’t get your knickers twisted, I be omo 9ja like you.
Re: Beijing Hospital Fire Leaves 29 Dead, Patients Flee Windows by VictorUSA15: 3:50pm On Apr 22, 2023
SlyFoxx0007:

Look at your background sef. Poverty is above, beneath and all around you. Oma se o. Poor soul. Make Inifed intervene in your matter fast oooo. I have a friend that works there. Should I call her? 😂😂😂
You are obviously suffering from micro penis syndrome🤣🤣🤣🤣

Your mental dwarfism sucks and your chronic lunacy is raised to the power of One million🤣

Your ranting and method of broke-shaming people remains the same. You are boring but I will not let you be. I must cuff the stupidity in you out. I am sure you are one little street boy who finds pleasure in cyber bullying but your disappointment is running into the god of cyber bullies grin

My poverty should not matter to you since I didn't complain to you. And I know how to control you cheesy grin Same person who said he has stopped arguing with me🤣

I will teach you the lesson you will never forget😡😡😡😡⚔️
Re: Beijing Hospital Fire Leaves 29 Dead, Patients Flee Windows by OloyeVIII: 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
Xiaohei:

Says someone whose government has saddled its citizens with perpetual poverty, kidnappings, high cost of living, poor healthcare, decaying infrastructures and sickening insecurity. In all honesty, you know your government has little or no value for the lives of Nigerians, and that’s why some foreigners residing there have little or no respect for you guys either. You can argue all you want but deep in the recess of your heart, you know this brother is speaking facts. I crave for a better Nigeria one where every Nigerian would be respected. Don’t get your knickers twisted, I be omo 9ja like you.
i'm part finnish first off, so yeah i do want nigeria to be better. If ever will be, or let the igbos go.
Re: Beijing Hospital Fire Leaves 29 Dead, Patients Flee Windows by Xiaohei(m): 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2023
OloyeVIII:
i'm part finnish first off, so yeah i do want nigeria to be better. If ever will be, or let the igbos go.

Nigeria will be great again only when Nigerians stop voting in corrupt leaders, and I don’t see that happening anytime soon.
Re: Beijing Hospital Fire Leaves 29 Dead, Patients Flee Windows by VictorUSA15: 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2023
SlyFoxx0008:

Since your friends, the moderators, have heeded your begging to put an anti-spam bot on me in the US politics thread (because you can’t stand my heat or face me like a man) then I will reply to your last post there here.

[/b]“ Finally, SlyFoxx00123456X100 grin grin grin is not more where to be found grin

My eyes are on him.

Idiot!” [b]

Bahahaha This malnourished orphan really thinks he chased the Foxx away 😂😂😂 dude it’s a Friday and unlike your jobless ass I don’t live on nairaland.

I Have a couple of weddings to attend this weekend and by Monday I will have your time again.

Till then keep thinking about me and ranting with your incoherent long-winded posts that I’m not even reading. And also pls try getting something to eat. See as you be like shigidi 😂😂😂 poverty na bad thing I swear.

🤣🤣🤣 An orphan is still better than the son of One million male sex workers 🤣

The only thing I can deduce from the gibberish you are typing is the mental sickness caused by combination of sperms from different sick men 🤣🤣🤣

I pity your already poor and miserable state of life please don't heap the misery on innocent people here cool You are just a proud John doe with low IQ. Your life has no value as you do not even possess one bit of redeeming defect. A pack of golding round would have saved your poor widowed mom this whole lots of stress.
🤣🤣🤣🤣
I know you are just testing waters to see how powerful I am because you don't want to get disgraced on the thread we met 🤣 I promised to brutalize and bastardize you then sacrifice your soul to myself after feeding on your flesh. Now you can testify that Jesus is Lord 🤣

Your life is completely useless, just drink sniper to end the shit grin

Obama Messi is back 😡😡😡😡😡⚔️
Re: Beijing Hospital Fire Leaves 29 Dead, Patients Flee Windows by SlyFoxx0008: 8:53pm On Apr 22, 2023
VictorUSA15:
🤣🤣🤣An orphan is still better than the son of One million male sex workers🤣

The only thing I can deduce from the gibberish you are typing is the mental sickness caused by combination of sperms from different sick men🤣🤣🤣

I pity your already poor and miserable state of life please don't heap the misery on innocent people here cool You are just a proud John doe with low IQ. Your life has no value as you do not even possess one bit of redeeming defect. A pack of golding round would have saved your poor widowed mom this whole lots of stress
🤣🤣🤣🤣
I know you are just testing waters to see how powerful I am because you don't want to get disgraced on the thread we met🤣 I promised to brutalize and bastardize you then sacrifice your soul to myself after feeding on your flesh. Now you can testify that Jesus is Lord🤣

Obama Messi is back😡😡😡😡😡⚔️

You’re not worth my time. I already found a more formidable opponent in this new troll “callmedamien”. Let me face him. You are just a pathetic side show.
Re: Beijing Hospital Fire Leaves 29 Dead, Patients Flee Windows by VictorUSA15: 9:16pm On Apr 22, 2023
SlyFoxx0008:

You’re not worth my time. I already found a more formidable opponent in this new troll “callmedamien”. Let me face him. You are just a pathetic side show.
Shame on you poor useless animal. I knew earlier that you will run away. Formidable opponent my black behind. You must run and find a formidable opponent because you know you can't stand me. I raise the bar on that, you know and I know that too. One troll must run away from the other citing reasons that seems to be legitimate but we all know they are false and groundless excuses born out of the fear of being brutalized shamefully in a public space. Now you can go back to the mental home where you were receiving treatment.

Omo, I confused this little boy till he started spewing rubbish.
Re: Beijing Hospital Fire Leaves 29 Dead, Patients Flee Windows by SlyFoxx0008: 9:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
VictorUSA15:
Shame on you poor useless animal. I knew earlier that you will run away. Formidable opponent my black behind. You must run and find a formidable opponent because you know you can't stand me. I raise the bar on that, you know and I know that too. One troll must run away from the other citing reasons that seems to be legitimate but we all know they are false and groundless excuses born out of the fear of being brutalized shamefully in a public space. Now you can go back to the mental home where you were receiving treatment.

Omo, I confused this little boy till he started spewing rubbish.

Awwwww do you need a hug? One love brother. Come follow me drink some Jameson. Hahahaha.

Re: Beijing Hospital Fire Leaves 29 Dead, Patients Flee Windows by SlyFoxx0008: 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2023
VictorUSA15:
🤣🤣🤣An orphan is still better than the son of One million male sex workers🤣

The only thing I can deduce from the gibberish you are typing is the mental sickness caused by combination of sperms from different sick men🤣🤣🤣

I pity your already poor and miserable state of life please don't heap the misery on innocent people here cool You are just a proud John doe with low IQ. Your life has no value as you do not even possess one bit of redeeming defect. A pack of golding round would have saved your poor widowed mom this whole lots of stress
🤣🤣🤣🤣
I know you are just testing waters to see how powerful I am because you don't want to get disgraced on the thread we met🤣 I promised to brutalize and bastardize you then sacrifice your soul to myself after feeding on your flesh. Now you can testify that Jesus is Lord🤣

Obama Messi is back😡😡😡😡😡⚔️

Is this who the Foxx should be arguing with? 😂😅😅

Re: Beijing Hospital Fire Leaves 29 Dead, Patients Flee Windows by Notorioustroll: 9:36pm On Apr 22, 2023
SlyFoxx0008:

Awwwww do you need a hug? One love brother. Come follow me drink some Jameson. Hahahaha.
You can wash your mother's vagina with it, she needs it most.
Re: Beijing Hospital Fire Leaves 29 Dead, Patients Flee Windows by Notorioustroll: 9:37pm On Apr 22, 2023
SlyFoxx0008:

Is this who the Foxx should be arguing with? 😂😅😅
Do you have idea of the other person you are arguing with?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pentagon Orders US Soldiers To Withdraw From Niger Republic / Democrat, Raphael Warnock Wins Senate Runoff In Georgia - Decision Desk / 1787 First Edition Copy Of US Constitution Sells At Auction For $43million (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.