Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,861 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

How Do I Build A House In Abuja Nigeria With A Monthly Salary Of 75000 - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Do I Build A House In Abuja Nigeria With A Monthly Salary Of 75000 (272 Views)

Paying Of Rent On A Monthly Or Yearly, Which Is Better? / Can A Salary Of ₦100k Sustain A Decent Apartment In Lagos? / Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Build A House In Abuja Nigeria With A Monthly Salary Of 75000 by chidera3: 10:14am On Apr 19, 2023
Building a house in Abuja, Nigeria can be a significant financial undertaking, but it is not impossible with proper planning, budgeting, and financial discipline. Here are some general steps you can take to build a house in Abuja with a monthly salary of 75,000 Naira:

Determine your budget: Your budget should be based on your current income, your savings, and the cost of building materials and labor in Abuja. Research the cost of land, building materials, and labor in the area where you want to build your house. You may also want to consult a financial advisor to help you create a budget that is realistic and sustainable.

Save money: Building a house requires a significant amount of money. Therefore, you need to save as much as you can. Cut down on your expenses, avoid unnecessary spending, and put a portion of your monthly salary into a savings account dedicated to building your house.

Look for affordable land: Land is usually the most expensive component of building a house. Look for land in areas that are affordable and have good access to infrastructure, such as electricity, water, and roads. Also, consider buying land on the outskirts of Abuja where the cost may be lower.

Choose a cost-effective building design: The design of your house will affect the cost of building it. Choose a simple, cost-effective design that is within your budget. Avoid complex designs that require a lot of building materials and labor.

Hire a reputable builder: Hire a reputable builder who can give you a fair estimate of the cost of building your house. You can also get multiple quotes from different builders to compare prices and choose the best one for your budget.

Use locally sourced materials: Using locally sourced building materials can help you save money on transportation and import costs. Look for materials that are readily available in Abuja, such as clay bricks, cement blocks, and locally sourced wood.

Build in phases: Building a house all at once may be too expensive. Consider building your house in phases, starting with the most critical parts, such as the foundation and walls, and adding more features as you have the money.

In summary, building a house in Abuja with a monthly salary of 75,000 Naira requires proper planning, budgeting, and financial discipline. Determine your budget, save money, look for affordable land, choose a cost-effective building design, hire a reputable builder, use locally sourced materials, and build in phases to manage costs.

Re: How Do I Build A House In Abuja Nigeria With A Monthly Salary Of 75000 by worried222: 10:15am On Apr 19, 2023
🤣
Re: How Do I Build A House In Abuja Nigeria With A Monthly Salary Of 75000 by DeeBaDan: 10:39am On Apr 19, 2023
Re: How Do I Build A House In Abuja Nigeria With A Monthly Salary Of 75000 by internationalman(m): 11:07am On Apr 19, 2023
Even if you manage to save your whole salary for 10yrs which is not possible you still won't be able to build a decent house in Abuja.

75000x120months = 9000000.

But if you are going to be spending let's say half of your salary, God forbid, but you won't be able to build a house in wherever part of Nigerian for eternity

I laugh when folks here brags about how Nigerians can fully paid of fund a house without having to do so in a mortgage.
Re: How Do I Build A House In Abuja Nigeria With A Monthly Salary Of 75000 by Fahvvy: 11:15am On Apr 19, 2023
Hmmmmm undecided...
This your analysis get as e be o undecided...
How much man go save? undecided...

Let's do a bit of analysis...
Let's save oga saves 25k out of the 75k every month...

25k * 12months = 300k per year
So oga will need 20years of consistent savings before he can raise 6million naira...

Even this amount of money may not get something really good undecided...

(1) (Reply)

Plots For Sale... Airport Road Abuja / 10 Acres Of Land For Sale In Albuquerque , New Mexico, USA / Distress Sales Of A Full Plot Of Land Around Mowe/ibafo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.