Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,356 members, 7,836,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family (64077 Views)

Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Receives 2 Car Gifts On Her 35th Birthday / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today: Throwback Vs Recent Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by AngelicBeing: 6:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
dangotesmummy:
she dey beach na
Hian, we do have some nice covering beach wears that will fully cover your body and yet you still have the beachy, experience Mummy Dangote, advise her to cover her body na, she will listen to you as per the mother of Dangote tongue
Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by Bar1941(m): 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
Still exposing her body at 35!

Mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by ProGSM(m): 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2023
Endtime people. Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand!
Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by bonnyhope: 6:54pm On Apr 19, 2023
You mean this one is a married woman?

Some men can really take shiiit sha

Tu..el

1 Like

Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by BeanX(m): 7:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
Them go knack tire, see Simi fresh boobs.

Happy birthday to her.

1 Like

Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by kosiebe(m): 7:04pm On Apr 19, 2023
Foodqueen:
Why the unclothedness.
Exactly what i want to say. Na wah for our celebrity
Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by BeanX(m): 7:05pm On Apr 19, 2023
Foodqueen:
Why the unclothedness.
Was she naked? 🤔
Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by Goodlady(f): 7:13pm On Apr 19, 2023
Foodqueen:
Why the unclothedness.
I wonder too o. She just dey open body for husband house. Role model thrown to the wind.
Evolutionlove:

Is it your unclothedness.

Wetin concern you Amebo.
If you like your wife or gf to be showing nudity, it's bad.

2 Likes

Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by Analyst7: 7:13pm On Apr 19, 2023
Evolutionlove:

Is it your unclothedness.

Wetin concern you Amebo.

Ode, anything you put on social media is people’s business whether u like it or not

If they give u positive comment, it makes u smile and it’s their business then, but once negative it’s not their business
Rubbish
Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by FireUpNow(m): 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2023
They look happy together and I wish them more joy and happiness
Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by kherlly(m): 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2023
Seems pregnant self anyway happy birthday girlie
Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by Postinor: 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
Divoc19:
Postinor happiness is just 2days grin
don't worry,I Will Bleep u to pleasure
Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by Sweetvie: 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
Is she pregnant?

Happy birthday to her
Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by Postinor: 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
Divoc19:
Postinor happiness is just 2days grin
don't worry I will Bleep u till u cum

1 Like

Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by faithfull18(f): 7:27pm On Apr 19, 2023
Nothing private in privacy anymore.
Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by NonsenseRubbish: 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2023
PrinceofSarcasm:
Who is that Quasimodo looking guy beside simi in the last photo
Wtf this nigga said Quasimodo grin ; it’s been long since I seen someone use this word. Cracked me up !

2 Likes

Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by ChinemeremFidel: 7:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
believeMEyou:
If adekule gold no dey cheat on this simi, make I die. Very ugly looking girl. See her belle, come still wear waist bead on top lipsrsealed very shapeless

That is why you haven't made it

1 Like

Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by Ozigboomusi1: 7:53pm On Apr 19, 2023
Fake boobs
Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by Domb: 7:54pm On Apr 19, 2023
Hbd Simi
Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by dangotesmummy: 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Hian, we do have some nice covering beach wears that will fully cover your body and yet you still have the beachy, experience Mummy Dangote, advise her to cover her body na, she will listen to you as per the mother of Dangote tongue
lol well maybe her husband Kunle is ok with her beach wear if not I suppose he wouldn't have allowed her in it so if her husband is ok with it, what's my own.secondly I don't advice women that are in love or put mouth inside people that have seen each other's genitals

1 Like

Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by AngelicBeing: 7:58pm On Apr 19, 2023
dangotesmummy:
lol well maybe her husband Kunle is ok with her beach wear if not I suppose he wouldn't have allowed her in it so if her husband is ok with it, what's my own.secondly I don't advice women that are in love or put mouth inside people that have seen each other's genitals
grin

1 Like

Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by sharpwriter(m): 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
LivingSage:
You're all looking for already made man. You don't want to start and grow with man.

Simi and Adekunle has been together since they were nothing, Simi blow before him and she never leave him
Lol.. Not just that, tell Divoc that Simi accepted Adekunle even as a sickle celler. Ask her if her faith carry am grin

2 Likes

Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by Greenback: 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2023
Some camera men deserve flogging grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 19, 2023
Analyst7:

Ode, anything you put on social media is people’s business whether u like it or not

If they give u positive comment, it makes u smile and it’s their business then, but once negative it’s not their business
Rubbish

Oloribvruku Adanu Omo.

Na your useless Parvnts for house be Ode.

2 Likes

Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by Merisbankie(m): 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
LivingSage:
You're all looking for already made man. You don't want to start and grow with man.

Simi and Adekunle has been together since they were nothing, Simi blow before him and she never leave him

If I nack you slap
Your ear go fall
Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by imagrg(m): 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
To advertise how wayward they are.
Foodqueen:
Why the unclothedness.
Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by OdefaGirl(f): 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
The hate on this thread is repulsive.... It's her birthday for crying out loud
Re: Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family by LordErrk: 8:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
Foodqueen:
Why the unclothedness.

Na you marry am? The person wey marry am no talk, you don chuk mouth

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba's Hair Cut By His Wife, Brunella Oscar After He Was Charged £50 / Burnaboy Gifts Food Items To Over 300 Families In Ogoniland, Rivers State (Pix) / Davido Wants More Security Measures Of Iphones After Chioma Accessed His Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.