Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Is Semrush Worth It? - The Honest Truth - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Semrush Worth It? - The Honest Truth (237 Views)

Is Semrush Legit? - The Honest Truth / Is Semrush Accurate? - The Truth / Is Semrush The Best? - Here's My Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Semrush Worth It? - The Honest Truth by Chrispatt: 11:24am On Apr 19, 2023
You might have stumbled upon semrush and probably might have heard some good reviews on semrush but you can't get yourself to justify its hefty price tag, make a commitment or decide to use it as your go to tool for SEO and PPC research.

Well am a long time user and have enough experience to answer that question.

Is Semrush Worth It?

The short answer to this is yes semrush is worth it. If you're looking to give your website rankings a boost and gain the love of search engines semrush is totally worth the cost. It helps you with tasks ranging from Keyword research, PPC, SMM, backlink analysis to Competitor analysis all in one place.

Before semrush, I used to write entertainment articles based on what was at the top of my head. But after all the hours spent in crafting contents for my blog I got zero to little views. But after I found semrush my website Traffic grew for from less than 10 visitors a day to about a thousand and more visitors daily.

Semrush told me what strategies and tweaks I should apply to my article and website as a whole to rank higher on search. I was able to perform Keyword research to find out what my audience are searching for, backlink audit to keep my backlink profile healthy and disavow bad links, Competitor analysis to discover gaps in my Competitor SEO strategies and discover how to out rank them.

Semrush also doubles down as a PPC tool. After sometime of seeing organic results and views from my pages ranking on first page, I decided to delve into paid advertisement. With semrush I could discover winning Keywords and spy on winning Paid per click ads to find out their ad copy and make adjustments to mine. I made more money from using Semrush from the Affiliate programs I was promoting and from ads running on my page.

Semrush also helped me with Social media management (SMM) as I didn't have to pay for other hefty tools as I could manage all my social media accounts all from one place from semrush.

Semrush Pricing:

Semrush offers 3 main pricing plans:

Pro: $199.95 per month. Designed for smaller companies and startups.

Guru: $229.95 per month. Decent for agencies and medium-sized businesses.

Business: $449.95 per month. Best for agencies, large businesses, and eCommerce operation.

Quick tip: These are monthly prices. You can save 16% if you opt for the yearly payment plan thereby bringing the prices down a notch.

Imagine being a lawyer and ranking on google first page for "best lawyer in Nigeria, England or USA". These keywords get more than a thousand searches according to Semrush. Imagine how many clients you're going to get and what that can do for your finance and business. All these can be achieved through semrush.

How To Get Started With Semrush:

For sticking with me this long I have a free trial offer for you.

Simply click through this link>>>
https://semrush.sjv.io/c/2883486/1438305/13053

You will be redirected to a page where you'll be required to enter your billing information to activate your free trial. Once activated you'll be given a week access to Semrush top features for free. After the trial and you simply don't want to continue with semrush simply cancel your free trial so you won't be charged.

Hope this helps. See you at the top.

(1) (Reply)

Follow Me / Has Cbn Implemented The Daily 100k Transfer Limit? / Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.