Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) (54118 Views)

The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / The 200 Naira Suya Meat I Bought today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / The ₦100 Oranges I Bought In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Itisallright: 9:14pm On Apr 19, 2023
ManirBK:
nlfpmod this one envy my Birnin kebbi o
not really, displaying 4pcs of orange at #100 when you can more in other region at same rate, even for free
Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by sneedpahpaz(m): 9:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
I guess you should bring your mother and father here to attest to your claims then. You think I can believe what comes out of your mouth when you spew thrash as such? Dey play... Are you a virgin Mr Holy? I definitely won't enforce such on my daughters just so you know. And to your question about my wife, no I didn't marry her as a virgin but she's the best thing that has happened to me and I have never for once regretted her choosing me as a partner.

Concerning your sisters too, I fucking won't believe that too, why? Because they are related to you and you're a dickhead with no right to tag rubbish to any lady who ended up not been a virgin when they got married. Once more, call your mother and sisters here let's verify your claims, Punk.

jeromestarks:

If she's had good training, she will marry as a virgin.

To answer your question.
My mom married as a virgin and my dad is always proud to say it to any ear that cares to listen.

My sisters all married as a virgin because the followed the step of my mother. Girls are a copy of their mothers. The mother is the role model of a girl child. If the mother was fvcked by many men, she won't see anything wrong in her daughters sleeping around before getting married.

Is your wife a virgin when you met her?

I guess not. No wonder you don't wish your two daughters remain a virgin until they meet their husbands. Shame!

A good moral is evident in a girl's virginity. Virginity is purity.

Finally, there is no virgin man (boys have wet dreams from young age). Plus, there's a reason why god placed hymen under girls and not men.
Hymen should be broken by the husband not by a street fvcker. A girl who lost her virginity to a man she's not married to does not have good moral. If she did, she wouldn't have opened her legs for two eggs and indomie.
Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Rooneyboy(m): 10:00pm On Apr 19, 2023
ManirBK:
Good.
oya check this post about Suya Meat in Birnin kebbi lets see your comment
https://www.nairaland.com/7201317/200-naira-suya-meat-bought

Na only this plate dey your house?
Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by manchyme: 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2023
Itisallright:
What's so special about this birnin kebbi that always make front page?

You don notice am too
Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Dhoneymix(m): 10:46pm On Apr 19, 2023
Is it in Birni Kebbi only you people buy things!!!
Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Dooven: 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2023
This is #20 oranges in Gboko Benue State.
Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by cyprus000: 1:28am On Apr 20, 2023
sneedpahpaz:
But bros, this your mentality and analogy is shallow. Don't you have a sister? Or your mother was a virgin when she married your sister? If you're married, were you a virgin when you married your wife? If you have kids and among them you have girls, will you say this shit to them? Protect the Girl-Child, it starts from you bro. Even illiterates have more sense than to post this shit you posted. Will you post this if you happen to be in the US or any European country? I have kids and among them 2 beautiful girls... Good training is all that matters not shallow mentality like yours

I know you're hungry for püssy now, but I put it to you that they will be a time you'll look at this comment retrospectively and curse yourself for making it, bcs by then the full ramification of what you herald now will set in, and you'd mostly likely be it scapegoat.
Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by bigcasava1(m): 7:59am On Apr 20, 2023
Am not surprised, that state is horrible in everything. I was there for official assignment, I suffer
Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by AntiChristian: 8:40am On Apr 20, 2023
mu2sa2:
Blame yourself for not checking the quality of the oranges before paying.

How do you check?
Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by sneedpahpaz(m): 9:02am On Apr 20, 2023
Thank you sir, but it definitely won't be your mother's or sister's pussy I'd be hungry for. Your rants shows just how uneducated and unenlightened you are. The major problem we have today is everyone feeling they are entitled to type anything that comes out of the cesspools they call minds. What gives you the right to be a judge? Let God do the judging not you who I bet isn't a virgin too.

cyprus000:

I know you're hungry for püssy now, but I put it to you that they will be a time you'll look at this comment retrospectively and curse yourself for making it, bcs by then the full ramification of what you herald now will set in, and you'd mostly likely be it scapegoat.
Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by mu2sa2: 9:22am On Apr 20, 2023
AntiChristian:

How do you check?
Ask that they cut one open.

1 Like

Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by AntiChristian: 10:44am On Apr 20, 2023
mu2sa2:
Ask that they cut open one.

But cutting one orange does not mean the others will be good?
Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by hk891: 10:46am On Apr 20, 2023
Same here in FCT 4 oranges for 100 naira.
Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by mu2sa2: 11:17am On Apr 20, 2023
AntiChristian:

But cutting one orange does not mean the others will be good?
If they are from the same batch, they'll all be of the same quality.

2 Likes

Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Xtristopher: 11:52am On Apr 20, 2023
Those oranges don't look healthy to me

1 Like

Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by WhereMyLoud: 12:22pm On Apr 20, 2023
Help yourself.. Take the seed from this oranges go plant for village bros.. When u harvest no show person the pepper wey this seller show u.
Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by WhereMyLoud: 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2023
hk891:
Same here in FCT 4 oranges for 100 naira.
Dont lament.. Its 2 hundred naira in delta
Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Tegabadguy(m): 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2023
ManirBK:
The Oranges I bought today at 100 naira in Birnin Kebbi. how many pieces will you have with 100 Naira at your location.
in Eko is just 2 for hundred
Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by cyprus000: 11:46pm On Apr 20, 2023
sneedpahpaz:
Thank you sir, but it definitely won't be your mother's or sister's pussy I'd be hungry for. Your rants shows just how uneducated and unenlightened you are. The major problem we have today is everyone feeling they are entitled to type anything that comes out of the cesspools they call minds. What gives you the right to be a judge? Let God do the judging not you who I bet isn't a virgin too.

I believe my assertion was unequivocally clear, thus avail me the pain-in-ass of embroiling myself in a worthless back and forth with a boorish swine whose "sense of self" is predicated on the whim of the opposite gender.

Save your childish vituperation for some one of your peer grade.
Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by didroon43: 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2023
Olukokun10001:

Dey play

Na wa oh, I tell you my own, you talk say make I dey play.
Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by didroon43: 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2023
FireUpNow:

He bought the plate and the oranges were given to him as fisi

Okay
Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by didroon43: 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
100 naira is 3 medium oranges in my area. The big ones are 50 naira each

Okay.
Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by didroon43: 3:47pm On Apr 24, 2023
ManirBK:
Good.
oya check this post about Suya Meat in Birnin kebbi lets see your comment
https://www.nairaland.com/7201317/200-naira-suya-meat-bought

It's quite much for 200.

But it is good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by FireUpNow(m): 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2023
didroon43:

Okay
grin
Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by generationz(f): 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2023
Minjim:
I can get like 10 of this for #100 at Iyana Iba in Lagos
Really, how much is a basket?
Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Minjim: 7:21am On Apr 27, 2023
generationz:

Really, how much is a basket?

I've never bought a basket before only 200 worth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Food That Is Being Sold For N120k In Lagos / Big Cat Fish Caught In Bayelsa (Throwback Photo) / Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.