Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) (54119 Views)

The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / The 200 Naira Suya Meat I Bought today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / The ₦100 Oranges I Bought In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by erai30(m): 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2023
Looks like oranges meant for the gods
Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Jorussia(m): 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2023
This is not cheap.you can get 4 pieces of oranges in Benin city for #100 depending on the location.

1 Like

Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by securitywatch50: 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2023
Convert to Boko Haram and you will easily get help
Cyrax1:
Should i move to birnin Kebbi..i am willing to convert to islam. Becus ive been a christain for long..Even help from my fellow chriatains i no see. Since its 1 God we all serve.
you first help will be AK-47

2 Likes

Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by obinna58(m): 3:16pm On Apr 19, 2023
jeromestarks:
See oranges dirty like the pvssy of non virgins.

The greatest mistake you will make in your life is to marry a woman who is above 23 or a woman who has been fvcked by many men.

Most girls who are single above 23 are currently battling with serious terminal diseases. Once you marry them, you will begin to spend on hospital billings from smelling pvssy to breast cancer to arthritis.

If you want a happy lasting peaceful home you can return to after work, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion. Only her can guarantee you a happy home.

Don't be a fool. Don't allow one family to package a damaged woman for you as a wife. Fvck her and let her carry her used pvssy to an unfortunate man.
Dancing in violence

Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by UYEMDO35(m): 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2023
If dey dash me dis orange I won't collect it..... My boss use to beg me to come pluck as many as I want In his compound.... The last time that grin grin I went there... I pluck like 200 pieces and I use 3 days finish ham

1 Like

Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by pendragonbladgo(m): 3:18pm On Apr 19, 2023
Phantom233:
It's 50 each at my side
That must be South/South or South East. Everything is hard there. In Kaduna is 5 for 100naira

2 Likes

Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Paracetamol01: 3:19pm On Apr 19, 2023
Madam gimme orange inside take away plates
Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by imagrg(m): 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
It's one for N600 in US. cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
Zonefree:
They sold the plate together with the oranges for N100
Lmao 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by 007sulesule: 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2023
ManirBK:
The Oranges I bought today at 100 naira in Birnin Kebbi. how many pieces will you have with 100 Naira at your location.

In benue state I got such as tasting first before buying. A mini bucket is 200 naira about 20pis

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by BeanX(m): 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2023
Too expensive..
Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
didroon43:
Hello Tinubu man.

In my location, N100 worth of oranges can give you 5 or 6.
100 naira is 3 medium oranges in my area. The big ones are 50 naira each
Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by philipobiz: 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
ManirBK:
The Oranges I bought today at 100 naira in Birnin Kebbi. how many pieces will you have with 100 Naira at your location.
In Karimo market Abuja you will get 20 for n100

3 Likes

Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Goodlady(f): 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
ManirBK:
Are these different from those u bought in Abuja sometimes ago, just 3 pieces.
Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Bahamas95(m): 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
They sell three N100 in my area presently, previously it was four.
Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by tellwisdom: 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
You used your last money to buy orange? Op, are you poor?
Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
What da fork....? That shit supposed to go in the bin. undecided
Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by PJtech: 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2023
cheesy

I made a post on reddit earlier last month, i got a mail this week from a scottish man he's from St Andrew.. he asked if i can work as a customer service representative(he runs a laundry service). It's a remote job and pay is £40 2 weeks.

I need a phone to start the work on 21/4/2023........ I'm humbly soliciting for help to buy a phone(min 3g ram), i can be paying installmentally starting may ending

I'll appreciate if i can get the help. Thanks
Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2023
Dry oranges....its expensive
Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by babaireti(m): 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
The Oranges looks pale and emaciated, na whaoo for this economy
Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by sneedpahpaz(m): 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
But bros, this your mentality and analogy is shallow. Don't you have a sister? Or your mother was a virgin when she married your sister? If you're married, were you a virgin when you married your wife? If you have kids and among them you have girls, will you say this shit to them? Protect the Girl-Child, it starts from you bro. Even illiterates have more sense than to post this shit you posted. Will you post this if you happen to be in the US or any European country? I have kids and among them 2 beautiful girls... Good training is all that matters not shallow mentality like yours

jeromestarks:
See oranges dirty like the pvssy of non virgins.

The greatest mistake you will make in your life is to marry a woman who is above 23 or a woman who has been fvcked by many men.

Most girls who are single above 23 are currently battling with serious terminal diseases. Once you marry them, you will begin to spend on hospital billings from smelling pvssy to breast cancer to arthritis.

If you want a happy lasting peaceful home you can return to after work, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion. Only her can guarantee you a happy home.

Don't be a fool. Don't allow one family to package a damaged woman for you as a wife. Fvck her and let her carry her used pvssy to an unfortunate man.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Menclothing: 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
Iyana Iba Lagos 4 100 Naira

1 Like

Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
007sulesule:

In benue state I got such as tasting first before buying. A mini bucket is 200 naira about 20pis
they are not food basket of the nation in the mouth.
Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Uniquekriss(m): 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2023
Phantom233:
It's 50 each at my side
same in Benin
Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by abobote: 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2023
Birnin kebbi again, and you see people still complaining that they don't know the business to do
Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Omoapena(m): 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
You will get 8 of this if it were to be benue state
Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Octopusssy(f): 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2023
AntiChristian:
The one i bought in Lagos was 6 for N200!

Just that on getting home i took like three and they all almost had no juice!

Who to blame?
Ramadan fasting is almost finished. Let me see what they will blame their criminality after that
Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by AntiChristian: 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2023
Octopusssy:

Ramadan fasting is almost finished. Let me see what they will blame their criminality after that

What nonsense is this?
Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Mercury12(m): 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2023
AntiChristian:
The one i bought in Lagos was 6 for N200!

Just that on getting home i took like three and they all almost had no juice!

Who to blame?
always buy from the Hausas. Their oranges got lot of juices and also of the sweet type
Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by kosiebe(m): 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2023
What do you what us to do now?
Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by IslamIsIdiotic: 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2023
The North is the global capital of poverty and wretchedness. Food prices reflect this status.

ManirBK:
Good. oya check this one again and comment
https://www.nairaland.com/7201317/200-naira-suya-meat-bought
Re: See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by AntiChristian: 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2023
Mercury12:
always buy from the Hausas. Their oranges got lot of juices and also of the sweet type

Of course! Na them!

Actually this is like the first time it was that bad!

Na Hausas they sell am in Wheelbarrow!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Food That Is Being Sold For N120k In Lagos / Big Cat Fish Caught In Bayelsa (Throwback Photo) / Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.