Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Simon Ekpa Appoints Anirejou Josephine Erewa As Minister Of Niger Delta Affair - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Appoints Anirejou Josephine Erewa As Minister Of Niger Delta Affair (1625 Views)

Simon Ekpa Appoints US Navy Seal Solomon Nkwocha Head of Biafra Military- Pics / Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics / Senate Confirms Abike Dabiri-Erewa As Chairman Of Nigerian Diaspora Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simon Ekpa Appoints Anirejou Josephine Erewa As Minister Of Niger Delta Affair by Whiteangel1234: 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2023
Simon Ekpa have just announced the appointment of Madam Anirejou Erewa as the Head of Niger Delta Affair ( to be known as Coastal Region Agency ) the appointment take immediate effect

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Anirejou Josephine Erewa As Minister Of Niger Delta Affair by danijesus(m): 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2023
How come you get this info fst hand
Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Anirejou Josephine Erewa As Minister Of Niger Delta Affair by Whiteangel1234: 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Anirejou Josephine Erewa As Minister Of Niger Delta Affair by neonly: 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2023
All dis foolish people der eyes are just on SS oil no bi any biafra land just d oil
Pls they should just leave d SS out of der agitation we are wiser now
Ole

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Anirejou Josephine Erewa As Minister Of Niger Delta Affair by LionTiger(m): 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
danijesus:
How come you get this info fst hand
Those appointments has been made since last week. But i dont know on which platform they will be operating from.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Anirejou Josephine Erewa As Minister Of Niger Delta Affair by Jogs1900: 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
neonly:
All dis foolish people der eyes are just on SS oil no bi any biafra land just d oil
Ole
The guy is just creating enemies for the south easterners.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Anirejou Josephine Erewa As Minister Of Niger Delta Affair by LionTiger(m): 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
neonly:
Ole
Geographicaly, it's Eastern Region, there's nothing like South South.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Anirejou Josephine Erewa As Minister Of Niger Delta Affair by Jones4190(m): 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
ekpo is the new leader of ipob terrorist group

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Anirejou Josephine Erewa As Minister Of Niger Delta Affair by Jogs1900: 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2023
LionTiger:
Edo and Delta states have never been in the eastern region .They were in the western region

7 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Anirejou Josephine Erewa As Minister Of Niger Delta Affair by LivingSage: 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ipob 🐖 🐖 🐖 everywhere grin

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Anirejou Josephine Erewa As Minister Of Niger Delta Affair by DeepThroater: 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2023
LionTiger:

God punish you wherever you are

13 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Anirejou Josephine Erewa As Minister Of Niger Delta Affair by Whiteangel1234: 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
Lol
Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Anirejou Josephine Erewa As Minister Of Niger Delta Affair by Iykoto86(m): 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2023
Jogs1900:

Edo and Delta states have never been in the eastern region .They were in the western region
Last time i checked ,edo is not south west,to add delta for south west is just funny.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Anirejou Josephine Erewa As Minister Of Niger Delta Affair by Iykoto86(m): 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
DeepThroater:

Why the hate? there is nothing like south south in the cmpass. you can imagine having north north and east east.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Anirejou Josephine Erewa As Minister Of Niger Delta Affair by Jogs1900: 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2023
Iykoto86:
Last time i checked ,edo is not south west,to add delta for south west is just funny.
Did I add Delta to south west? Western region is not the same as south western region..

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Anirejou Josephine Erewa As Minister Of Niger Delta Affair by Ofunaofu: 5:46pm On Apr 19, 2023
neonly:
Ole

Go look at the states that make up the niger delta development commission you will find out that it is not only SS

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Anirejou Josephine Erewa As Minister Of Niger Delta Affair by neonly: 5:51pm On Apr 19, 2023
LionTiger:

But it now existing abi so SE should just face der agitation abeg
Truth be told SS has never trusted
d east never all na just wash

7 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Anirejou Josephine Erewa As Minister Of Niger Delta Affair by neonly: 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Go look at the states that make up the niger delta development commission you will find out that it is not only SS

But why always dragging d SS to der fight let them fight for der region only
Igbos has never accepted d SS has der own if they can reject ebonyi as an outcast then why SS

6 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Anirejou Josephine Erewa As Minister Of Niger Delta Affair by Ofunaofu: 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2023
neonly:

But why always dragging d SS to der fight let them fight for der region only
Igbos has never accepted d SS has der own if they can reject ebonyi as an outcast then why SS

No one is dragging SS

It's elements outside the two regions that are busy spreading that propaganda causing divisions here and there

SS and SE have no issue. They are not dragging anything. The two region have so many similarities in culture and traditions

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Anirejou Josephine Erewa As Minister Of Niger Delta Affair by DeepThroater: 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
Iykoto86:
Why the hate? there is nothing like south south in the cmpass. you can imagine having north north and east east.

If you ewus of the yeast are not making reference to this argument you will be spewing trash that the SS is not deserving of its own separate region claiming it isn't a homogenous ethnic region.

Stay clear okoro and always remember that the old yeast region is dead and buried .

Isn't it funny how you land thieves are basing your rogue Biafra on a British mandated colonial map ?

But you same fools will cry about 1914 map and insult same Lugard that drew the inconsiderate map of the old useless eastern region

Why ?

Bloody hypocrites and land thieves .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Anirejou Josephine Erewa As Minister Of Niger Delta Affair by DeepThroater: 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ofunaofu:

No one is dragging SS

It's elements outside the two regions that are busy spreading that propaganda causing divisions here and there

SS and SE have no issue. They are not dragging anything. The two region have so many similarities in culture and traditions

Okoro, who gave you the audacity to decide and speak for SS people ?

Fool

11 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Anirejou Josephine Erewa As Minister Of Niger Delta Affair by Ofunaofu: 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2023
DeepThroater:

Okoro, who gave you the audacity to decide and speak for SS people ?

Fool

Big fool

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Anirejou Josephine Erewa As Minister Of Niger Delta Affair by DeepThroater: 7:50pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Big fool

Okoro, I will ask you again.

Who made you the mouthpiece of the SS and when did we agree to any alliance with you cretins ?

8 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Anirejou Josephine Erewa As Minister Of Niger Delta Affair by Ofunaofu: 8:36pm On Apr 19, 2023
DeepThroater:

Okoro, I will ask you again.

Who made you the mouthpiece of the SS and when did we agree to any alliance with you cretins ?

You are the biggest fuul on planet Earth

How did my comments suggest that I am speaking for the SS

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Anirejou Josephine Erewa As Minister Of Niger Delta Affair by DeepThroater: 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ofunaofu:

You are the biggest fuul on planet Earth

How did my comments suggest that I am speaking for the SS

Okoro land thief keep the SS out of your cannibal mouth.

8 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Anirejou Josephine Erewa As Minister Of Niger Delta Affair by Ofunaofu: 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2023
DeepThroater:

Okoro land thief keep the SS out of your cannibal mouth.

Like I stated earlier, you are the biggest fuul on planet Earth

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Anirejou Josephine Erewa As Minister Of Niger Delta Affair by LionTiger(m): 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
neonly:

But it now existing abi so SE should just face der agitation abeg
Truth be told SS has never trusted
d east never all na just wash
You are right. Lots of politickin, - Divide and rule
Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Anirejou Josephine Erewa As Minister Of Niger Delta Affair by Imsoblessed: 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
Joke grin
Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Anirejou Josephine Erewa As Minister Of Niger Delta Affair by LionTiger(m): 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2023
DeepThroater:

My God will punish you within seven days
Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Anirejou Josephine Erewa As Minister Of Niger Delta Affair by LajaLaba: 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2023
Iykoto86:
Olodo undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Am Not Here To Bark At You": Soyinka Shades Obasanjo Over Attack On Obas / The Fraudster In Aso Rock - Jackson Ude / IBD Dende Smuggles Arms To The Southeast - Fisayo Soyombo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.