Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers (11423 Views)

Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship / Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman / MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by Benitoh: 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2023
Sebastine1994:
Don't ever share good news with friends, no body wants to see you overtaking them,

When they ask who owns the car, tell them it is hire purchase and the terms of payment is hard. Make them pity you.

When my boss bought a car he kept saying it belongs to his inlaw, he has not returned that car till today
Good, but it'll not stop them from thinking otherwise and scheming to hurt you. Best bet is to trust no one not even uncles and aunts them

1 Like

Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by Apili: 8:48pm On Apr 19, 2023
More reasons I stay calm and avoid rolling with Friends
The day I did my house opening party my niggas that came to celebrate with me were all looking for me
Omo I locked myself in my room
I made sure everything they needed where provided
They didn't set their eyes on me some got angry and left
I had to apologise to them the next day
My excuse was that I wasn't feeling so well so I took some sleeping pill

I nor get power for wahala
Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by doctokwus: 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
What r u saying sef? Two guys died after eating a particular food nd u wanna tell me it's not poisoning abi?
I am not telling you.
I am certain it's not food poisoning,assuming the story itself of their death after eating,same day is true.
If you understand what food poisoning is and how it works,you would know it's very difficult to know the exact type and amount of poison that can kill one individual,talkless of 2.
The easiest poison to get in Nigeria is rat poison.How do you put rat poison in someone's food in a public outing,put it in 2 people's food without being seen.
If you are not seen,how do u know the amount to put.
Then if it's rat poisoning,once they eat it,they would be in excruciating stomach pain in minutes and it would draw attention to everyone there that something is wrong.
Rat poisoning does not wait for hours,it's in minutes and if the correct lethal dose is given,they would be dead in a few hours because it will just tear up their intestines and stomach.
I am categorically stating they were not poisoned by anyone,but died from other causes.
Medical food poisoning exists,from contaminated food,but it won't likely kill an adult once they get medical attention
If you like continue believing in jargons.
Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by kokoA(m): 9:21pm On Apr 19, 2023
The way people jump into conclusion on nairaland ehn.. Two people died after eating a meal and the next thing they are accusing friends and family of poisoning..
Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by 24SEVEN: 10:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
Benitoh:
The level of envy and hatred in rivers State is next to non anywhere in Nigeria. You have to live there for you to understand what am talking about.

Beware of friends and some so called family members, uncle and aunty them for you to live longer in this life.

Except you have lived everywhere in Nigeria, your comment is not only redundant but surely the imagination of an unhinged nonentity.
Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by 24SEVEN: 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
drimzsmoke:

The kind/type of work you do will determine the kind of people you will meet and friends you will have too. Anytime nairaland boys say that there are no more virgins in Nigeria, I always laugh really hard!!!

Pls connect me or tell me where I can find them. I need to marry virgin.
Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by Merisbankie(m): 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2023
SuperKlean:
I got a car recently too, to be honest I’ve been avoiding hanging out with people because I don’t know who has good intentions for me.
Hope say nah g wagon
Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by dangoteinlaw: 10:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
You have to experience a level of success to understand why people spend 6millions to rent an apartment in a rich neighborhood instead of using it to build in poor one.

1 Like

Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by drimzsmoke(m): 10:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
24SEVEN:

Pls connect me or tell me where I can find them. I need to marry virgin.

Are you a Dr?
Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by Saga16: 10:46pm On Apr 19, 2023
Na ordinary car make dem poison dem how much more presidency.
Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by tunjijones(m): 12:37am On Apr 20, 2023
SuperKlean:
I got a car recently too, to be honest I’ve been avoiding hanging out with people because I don’t know who has good intentions for me.

Just because you bought a car. You must be from a very poor locality.

Except na yahoo Yahoo you dey do.
Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by BeanX(m): 1:29am On Apr 20, 2023
Blacks are wicked, jealous and backward.
Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by sharpwriter(m): 5:49am On Apr 20, 2023
Apili:
More reasons I stay calm and avoid rolling with Friends
The day I did my house opening party my niggas that came to celebrate with me were all looking for me
Omo I locked myself in my room
I made sure everything they needed where provided
They didn't set their eyes on me some got angry and left
I had to apologise to them the next day
My excuse was that I wasn't feeling so well so I took some sleeping pill

I nor get power for wahala
Lol.. You were doing house warming party and you locked yourself in. Shey the party no get program that demands your presence ni grin cheesy
Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by 24SEVEN: 6:56am On Apr 20, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Are you a Dr?

I'd prefer to marry one.. its about time.
Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 20, 2023
SuperKlean:

If you are going out.. use Uber ... Sometimes allow your brother to drive you around.. go low-key.... Infact lowest key
Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by drimzsmoke(m): 7:31am On Apr 20, 2023
24SEVEN:

I'd prefer to marry one.. its about time.

Okay, no problem!!!
Are you a Dr or a pharmacist
Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by 24SEVEN: 8:05am On Apr 20, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Okay, no problem!!!
Are you a Dr or a pharmacist

Neither.
Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by Baronthecelebri: 10:12am On Apr 20, 2023
They should arrest any. Body close to them. You can't try that with me and go free
Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by Rickmann: 10:22am On Apr 20, 2023
Prestar:

SOURCE https:///two-friends-poisoned-to-death-after-buying-new-car-in-rivers/

if you poor problem, if you get money more problem.
may God have mercy and rest their soul.

1 Like

Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by Demonicus: 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2023
Wuna wey dey keep friends dey try ohh.😂😂
Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by SuperKlean(m): 6:38pm On Apr 20, 2023
Jsucre:
I'm living in my own well built house, I'm telling people that I rent it.
that’s the way to go honestly
Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by SuperKlean(m): 6:38pm On Apr 20, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Drive with care and I wish you the best
thanks brother
Merisbankie:

Hope say nah g wagon
no, na glk
Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by SuperKlean(m): 6:43pm On Apr 20, 2023
tunjijones:

Just because you bought a car. You must be from a very poor locality.

Except na yahoo Yahoo you dey do.
my parents have their own cars, that I just bought mine is now me being from a poor locality or what? I shared this based on stories that I’ve heard, not that I want to announce that I got one. Change your mentality abeg
Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by SuperKlean(m): 6:45pm On Apr 20, 2023

If you are going out.. use Uber ... Sometimes allow your brother to drive you around.. go low-key.... Infact lowest key
no matter what they’ll find out, one just have to be careful on what he eats or drinks when he’s out.
Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by SuperKlean(m): 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2023
SalamRushdie:

Because of car? 😅😅😅
I’m a very private person normally so I’m always being careful.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Navy Destroys 15,775 Litres Of Stolen Crude Oil In Ondo / Five Policemen Detained For Killing & Burying A Cyclist In Lagos / Ritual Killing In Sw Nigeria: 9 Yrs Old Girl Beheaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.