Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,440 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship (56560 Views)

Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers / Tears Drop As Ghana’s Version Of Huspuppi Is Poisoned By Jealous Friends / GRAPHIC: Jealous Friends Allegedly Poison 19-year-old To Death In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by TheDemola: 8:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
A bereaved lady with the twitter handle @empressadusei has narrated how her niece who got a scholarship to study in France was poisoned by her friends due to jealousy.

See her tweet:

My niece was poisoned by her friends because she had a scholarship to go to France I can’t even breath right now I’m actually finished ������������ she’s Gone ����

https://twitter.com/EmpressAdusei/status/1541427066972815361?t=WkY0a3MPZYrEV9QTkDzrxg&s=19

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by TheDemola: 8:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
So sad

1 Like

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Fahdiga(m): 8:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
Avoid frenemies at all cost. This was the same reason why Aregbesola distanced himself from Yekini Amoda Ogunlere

190 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by doggedfighter(f): 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
Fahdiga:
Avoid frenemies at all cost. This was the same reason why Aregbesola distanced himself from Yekini Amoda Ogunlere

What the hell !

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Fahdiga(m): 8:09pm On Jun 27, 2022
doggedfighter:

What the hell !
Yekini is more dangerous than we thought

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by muyico(m): 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nt jealousy but envy is a root of all evils cain and abel in d bible

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Ubermind: 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
OMG, wow lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by creatorsverse(m): 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2022
A very painfully way to die... Betrayal itself is worst than death

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Benjaniblinks(m): 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2022
embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Dailyhappenings: 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
kukuruku kuk that

1 Like

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Iamdbull: 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!!

Omo if you love yourself beware of friends oooo that's how I went to announce to my guys that am celebrating 10k followers on IG I swear before the end of the day my account on IG was hacked and for a year I couldn't get on Instagram but thankfully I have a new ig now @dbullofficial go follow guys

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Hushbingo: 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by free2ryhme: 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
TheDemola:
A bereaved lady with the twitter handle @empressadusei has narrated how her niece who got a scholarship to study in France was poisoned by her friends due to jealousy.

See her tweet:

https://twitter.com/EmpressAdusei/status/1541427066972815361?t=WkY0a3MPZYrEV9QTkDzrxg&s=19

What a wicked world

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by gasparpisciotta: 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
No more love in the society

5 Likes

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by SensualMan: 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
Only God can protect!

11 Likes

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by FuckSilly: 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
No WOMAN

No cry

Useless GENDER

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Johnrake69: 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
Sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by ClassicMan202(m): 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
Evil is rapidly taking over the world... Oga righteousness come complete am a beg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by RESTMOUTH99(m): 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
G

1 Like

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by brainpulse: 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
So many people are more wicked than the devil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Amotekun777: 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
Black pple and evil sha... na dem go carry religion for head like gala ooo. angry

28 Likes

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
Why I don't bring friends too close

10 Likes

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by SeeHim: 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Amotekun777: 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
Fahdiga:

Yekini Amoda Ogunlere right now... grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Jack500: 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
Fahdiga:

Your brain will start working properly in February, after Peter obi defeat, till then keep masturbating with Tinubu name

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Pyroex(m): 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
cheesy

The future is really female..
Useless gender

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by dalass(f): 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
cool

Why does it look like everyone are now wicked? undecided

Ordinary scholarship oh shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by creatorsverse(m): 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
This is why I always keep frds with the opposite gender... They don't get jealous to that extent..... Shit happens in life especially Nigeria... When you are happy, ppl always see it as a problem.... Only when you are sad that they will be happy.. I just have 3 frds I roll with and not all the time

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
When I say nobody is your friend they think I'm anti social...I repeat nobody is my friend no matter how close and cordial you seem to me.

41 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun / Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha / Armed With Gun, Condoms, Driver Demands To See Master’s Wife (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.