Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,224 members, 7,860,437 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:01 AM

Davido Speaks Out On Alleged Report Of Expecting A Child With Babymama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Speaks Out On Alleged Report Of Expecting A Child With Babymama (536 Views)

Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son / Davido reacts to report of expecting a baby with Chioma / Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Speaks Out On Alleged Report Of Expecting A Child With Babymama by TheGistDay: 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2023
Award-winning superstar singer, David Adeleke popularly known as Davido has broken his silence on reports of him having another child with one of his baby mamas.

Social media has been agog after Instagram blogger, Gistlover claimed that the singer had impregnated one of his baby mamas.

According to the blog, Davido is expecting a child with one of his baby mamas in Atlanta and the matter is messy.

https://thegistday.com/2023/04/19/over-dem-all-davido-speaks-out-on-alleged-report-of-expecting-another-child-with-one-of-his-babymamas-details/

(1) (Reply)

Please 2face Come And See Your Brother / Like Achraf Hakimi, My Assets Are Protected' - Israel Adesanya Speaks / “I Was On My Period During The Cook-a-thon” – Nigerian Chef ,hilda Baci Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.