Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,701 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Video Of Olu Of Warri Playing Basketball - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Video Of Olu Of Warri Playing Basketball (57797 Views)

Wife Of Olu Of Warri, Olori Atuwatshe 111 Shines On Cover Of VGlamour Magazine / Pictures From The First Coronation Anniversary Of Olu Of Warri / Ayiri Emami Asks IGP To Investigate Alleged Stealing Of Olu Of Warri’s Crown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Olu Of Warri Playing Basketball by Father4all: 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2023
He is missing street life
Re: Video Of Olu Of Warri Playing Basketball by Dshocker(m): 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2023
N3TRAL:

I envy Pandora Obifool's offshore accounts but I don't want to be detained in the UK like him.

🀣🀣🀣

Omo, Peter Obi na saint ooO, absolutely nothing to use against him.

If the Pandora papers were stolen money, trust me, APC who have hammered on it.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Olu Of Warri Playing Basketball by rainmoredays: 9:52pm On Apr 19, 2023
What exactly do these nowadays kings have to offer the country.
Aren't we just wasting money on them.
King wey be say ordinary local government chairman fit remove.
Re: Video Of Olu Of Warri Playing Basketball by Confirm4real(m): 9:57pm On Apr 19, 2023
PussyGalore:
Is he still single?

I want to apply as first, second, third or fourth wife LOL

His properties and money are in his mother's name o cos I know your plans...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Olu Of Warri Playing Basketball by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:01pm On Apr 19, 2023
3seriez:
Obviously a baller in his days.

I think the king of Jos also played professional basketball for the Nigerian Customs. He goes on to become the CG.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Olu Of Warri Playing Basketball by Melagros(m): 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2023
Curious345:
Dude is a real nigga
Confirmed one

1 Like

Re: Video Of Olu Of Warri Playing Basketball by Emola12(m): 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2023
N3TRAL:

I envy Pandora Obifool's offshore accounts but I don't want to be detained in the UK like him.
buh I thought you said dey av jailed him nah Were jatijati
Re: Video Of Olu Of Warri Playing Basketball by jojothaiv(m): 1:09am On Apr 20, 2023
24SEVEN:
Camera lifestyle.
That's just about it.

Who plays basketball in that kind of regalia.
Re: Video Of Olu Of Warri Playing Basketball by coputa(m): 1:57am On Apr 20, 2023
bestman09:
sad
Who plays basketball with royal attire and crown on the head?

Even when obj played a novelty football game for his birthday, he wore a sports kit
his handlers are myopic.
Re: Video Of Olu Of Warri Playing Basketball by FireUpNow(m): 3:48am On Apr 20, 2023
I was hoping to see the monarch in sports wears playing basketball but lo and behold here we are with his royal rigalia. This not playing basketball at all but for the screen shots
Re: Video Of Olu Of Warri Playing Basketball by franchasofficia: 4:30am On Apr 20, 2023
Tntsi:

What about your man tinubu. You don't envy him in the helicopter?
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Video Of Olu Of Warri Playing Basketball by Tvoice: 4:50am On Apr 20, 2023
Flight90:

@op angry
News don finish for Nigeria

Next thing you'll post, is the Olu of warri swimming πŸŠβ€β™‚οΈ πŸ˜’

Meanwhile, do houses like this truly exist
Check out my friend's short story animation 🀭

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1ARufo_cFI

I tire for dis pipo
Re: Video Of Olu Of Warri Playing Basketball by TheGift: 4:54am On Apr 20, 2023
Flight90:

@op angry
News don finish for Nigeria

Next thing you'll post, is the Olu of warri swimming πŸŠβ€β™‚οΈ πŸ˜’

Even the news headline is fake; He wasn't "play-ING" basketball, he just made a basket with the ball, that's all.
Re: Video Of Olu Of Warri Playing Basketball by pendragonbladgo(m): 5:52am On Apr 20, 2023
Don't even try it. Tinubu will encourage spot and we are going to have university of sports based!

The President is sadled for the better of youths and old. We are just lucky to have such a man. Who else is fit to rule Nigeria especially at this trying time.
Tinubu is indeed Gods own elect.
Re: Video Of Olu Of Warri Playing Basketball by mosaicafrique: 6:10am On Apr 20, 2023
Playing B-ball game come sound like Baba wear full kit de dribble and Dunk. Even my grandpa can shoot that πŸ€ Ball. He is indeed a special King for the ball not to drop.
Re: Video Of Olu Of Warri Playing Basketball by Kaiser20: 7:01am On Apr 20, 2023
bestman09:
sad
Who plays basketball with royal attire and a crown on the head?

Even when obj played a novelty football game for his birthday, he wore a sports kit
Nigerians carry their crowns always on their head for people to see them.
In other places, the Kings wear their crowns in their Hearts.
Re: Video Of Olu Of Warri Playing Basketball by Baselm: 7:26am On Apr 20, 2023
I can't imagine my young self being a king. Such a boring life, getting marshalled around everywhere. What if I want to take a stroll alone, jog, play football or basketball?

I can't wear heavy regalias, crowns and sit on some lofty seats with everyone bowing at my feet. I will be bored to death and I am an introvert, imagine an extrovert

1 Like

Re: Video Of Olu Of Warri Playing Basketball by wildikeman(m): 7:41am On Apr 20, 2023
Sorry but i want to know something..what use are these traditional leaders to the community?
Re: Video Of Olu Of Warri Playing Basketball by wildikeman(m): 7:43am On Apr 20, 2023
bestman09:
sad

Its to show levels na...royalty and crown were no get power..imagine king Charles always wearing his crown and royal regalia up and down. Africans and show off is like 5 and 6
Re: Video Of Olu Of Warri Playing Basketball by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:50am On Apr 20, 2023
Mtchewwwww.
What about the video of him in the toilet?
Useless news.
Re: Video Of Olu Of Warri Playing Basketball by renderme: 7:56am On Apr 20, 2023
bestman09:
sad

Obj is not cool, not handsome and doesn’t have swag. What is the comparison?
Re: Video Of Olu Of Warri Playing Basketball by ufuosman(m): 8:12am On Apr 20, 2023
Tntsi:

What about your man tinubu. You don't envy him in the helicopter?
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Video Of Olu Of Warri Playing Basketball by IkeAnumudu: 8:39am On Apr 20, 2023
N3TRAL:

That’s how best to answer those IPOB/Obidient morons! Well done!!! πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ
Re: Video Of Olu Of Warri Playing Basketball by IkeAnumudu: 8:39am On Apr 20, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Omo, see wotowoto! 🀣

That’s how best to answer those IPOB/Obidient moronic thugs!
Re: Video Of Olu Of Warri Playing Basketball by IkeAnumudu: 8:40am On Apr 20, 2023
Confirm4real:

His properties and money are in his mother's name o cos I know your plans...

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Video Of Olu Of Warri Playing Basketball by pikechukwu6(m): 8:59am On Apr 20, 2023
wetin concern us OP. Even no show this kind bad news if news done embarassedfinish
Re: Video Of Olu Of Warri Playing Basketball by mortalincarnate(f): 9:17am On Apr 20, 2023
PussyGalore:
Is he still single?

I want to apply as first, second, third or fourth wife LOL

You evil creature, your profile picture says who you are
Re: Video Of Olu Of Warri Playing Basketball by prophetfire: 10:00am On Apr 20, 2023
Ofunaofu:
The king is a baller
Playing basketball in that chieftaincy regalia is an outright eye-service.
Re: Video Of Olu Of Warri Playing Basketball by Sleekfingers: 1:01pm On Apr 20, 2023
And so?
Re: Video Of Olu Of Warri Playing Basketball by ifihearam: 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2023
rainmoredays:
What exactly do these nowadays kings have to offer the country.
Aren't we just wasting money on them.
King wey be say ordinary local government chairman fit remove.

Ode na which king ordinary local government chairman don remove once?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Most Bizarre Nigerian Myths (photos) / Igwe Umenyiora Donates Food Items To His Community In Anambra (Photos ) / Oba Saheed Elegushi Buys Bulletproof Rolls Royce Gushi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.