Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show In Which David Hundeyin Spoke On Bola Tinubu' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show In Which David Hundeyin Spoke On Bola Tinubu' (926 Views)

Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case / Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show On Tinubu’s Guinea Passport / AIT Apologizes For “Embarrassing” Documentary On Bola Tinubu (2016) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show In Which David Hundeyin Spoke On Bola Tinubu' by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
Mynd44 lalasticlala

Youtube, a video sharing and streaming social media platform, has pulled down an episode of Dr Damages Show in which David Hundeyin spoke on President-elect Bola Tinubu’s Guinean diplomatic passport.

Dr Damages Show is hosted by Rudolf Okonkwo, a teacher of Post-Colonial African History at the School of Visual Arts in New York City.

A screenshot of YouTube’s message informing the show host that the episode has been taken down was seen by Peoples Gazette.

It reads: “Hi Dr. Damages, We wanted to let you know our team reviewed your content, and we think it violates our policy on personally identifiable information. We know you may not have realised this was a violation of our policies, so we’re not applying a strike to your channel. However, we have removed the following content from YouTube:

Video: David Hundeyin on Bola Tinubu’s scandals & the future of investigative journalism in Nigeria.”

Last Saturday, Mr Hundeyin, an independent journalist, posted a data page of a Guinean diplomatic passport bearing Mr Tinubu’s name and photograph. Mr Hundeyin’s Twitter page was later blocked by the microblogging site, citing a breach of its rules.

As a follow up on the expose that saw Mr Tinubu trend over the weekend, Mr Hundeyin featured on Dr Damages Show on Sunday, speaking about the president-elect’s dual citizenship.

Mr Tinubu’s Guinean diplomatic passport expose is the latest of controversies surrounding the 71-year politician’s life.

The president-elect’s diplomatic passport saga contradicts his declaration under oath on the EC-9 form he filed with the electoral body INEC while applying for office.

Mr Okonkwo said it wasn’t the first of his shows to be taken down. But he re-uploaded the show after blurring out details on Mr Tinubu’s Guinean passport data page.

“This wasn’t the first time YouTube had done this. I have had videos about Apostle Suleman removed,” Mr Okonkwo said.

Expressing concern on censorship by powerful and influential persons often supported by YouTube, Mr Okonkwo said, “Here is my concern for today. Pastors, politicians, and businessmen with questionable characters have reported my channel for using their images or fair use of their sermons or videos. YouTube typically sided with them and took down the videos.

“It is becoming troubling that politically exposed people feel they can bully content producers and silence them. Some of them use lawyers to intimidate content producers. The rate of this rampant disruption may have a chilling effect on content producers, some of whom have started to self-censor. These trends make it more challenging to hold people in leadership positions accountable. And we shall all be losers if nothing is done to reverse it,” he added.
https://gazettengr.com/youtube-pulls-down-dr-damages-show-in-which-david-hundeyin-spoke-on-bola-tinubus-guinean-passport/

Cc mynd44, lalasticlala,seun

Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show In Which David Hundeyin Spoke On Bola Tinubu' by GreyLaw(m): 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2023
Lol... Tinubu the strong man. Seriously, even though I no like the man, I have to give it to him. For him to have all this controversy and still come out on top is worthy to be studied.

How does a man keep defeating everything thrown at him?

12 Likes

Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show In Which David Hundeyin Spoke On Bola Tinubu' by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2023
THIS IS TYRANNY!

BAT lied under the oath that he doesn't have dual citizenship,but on investigation by David ,it actually came out that BAT have dual citizenship.
He lied under the oath,which is PERJURY!

WHY EXACTLY SHOULD SUCH MATTER BE SWEPT UNDER THE RUG ?

Such tyrannical acts can't stand!
I strongly believe the reason for this distasteful acts of tyranny from the APC and BAT is because David's latest expose stroke a BIG cord!
Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show In Which David Hundeyin Spoke On Bola Tinubu' by Feintline: 6:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
His boys are the ones reporting the channel.
Unfortunately Druggie and boys are too late.
The more he tries to block, the greater scandals pops out.

Even here in this platform it is the same thing.
But it is too late.
Guinea man passport is everywhere.
Guinea man helicopter package is all over the globe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show In Which David Hundeyin Spoke On Bola Tinubu' by Iamicekid(m): 6:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
The way this tinubu go use power ehn, unna never see anything, unna go dey pray for his death cause the dude is so power drunk, small power for Lagos wey e taste e never drop am since, now unna don give am bigger power hmmm
Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show In Which David Hundeyin Spoke On Bola Tinubu' by Feintline: 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2023
Iamicekid:
The way this tinubu go use power ehn, unna never see anything, unna go dey pray for his death cause the dude is so power drunk, small power for Lagos wey e taste e never drop am since, now unna don give am bigger power hmmm
Which power?
Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show In Which David Hundeyin Spoke On Bola Tinubu' by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2023
Done.
Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show In Which David Hundeyin Spoke On Bola Tinubu' by sonature1: 6:34pm On Apr 19, 2023
If we had 10 David Hundeyin in this country, politicians would sit up!
Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show In Which David Hundeyin Spoke On Bola Tinubu' by Ibrahimcoomasie: 6:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
Tinubu must have bribed YouTube with $50B, just as he bribed Times magazine with $60B, and also bribed Elon Musk of twitter with $75B to silence Hundenyin.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show In Which David Hundeyin Spoke On Bola Tinubu' by Felabrity: 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2023
But agbado said the passport was faked

Why did they report it then?
Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show In Which David Hundeyin Spoke On Bola Tinubu' by Ibrahimcoomasie: 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2023
GreyLaw:
Lol... Tinubu the strong man. Seriously, even though I no like the man, I have to give it to him. For him to have all this controversy and still come out on top is worthy to be studied.

Just as Soludo, Tony Elumelu did not call him "the last man standing" for nothing. grin

5 Likes

Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show In Which David Hundeyin Spoke On Bola Tinubu' by Djoel: 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2023
I thought this was a joke till I saw the white dusts on the floor indicating the boxed content is likely some cocaine. The white dust looks like sprinkles of cocaine the occupants had sampled.

See the circled portion for yourself.

Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show In Which David Hundeyin Spoke On Bola Tinubu' by Guestlander: 6:49pm On Apr 19, 2023
You can't just publish someone's passport details and call it journalism. I am not surprised though that Rudolf Okonkwo would try to defend this criminality.

2 Likes

Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show In Which David Hundeyin Spoke On Bola Tinubu' by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:02pm On Apr 19, 2023
GreyLaw:

He strives in Bribery and Corruption. He is not a strong man by all standard
Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show In Which David Hundeyin Spoke On Bola Tinubu' by sirchim(m): 7:04pm On Apr 19, 2023
GreyLaw:

He is not defeating anything, is just that the system is too corrupt, else he would have been in the right place.
Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show In Which David Hundeyin Spoke On Bola Tinubu' by 40Bullets: 7:09pm On Apr 19, 2023
Wetin people don download finish

It's very easy to share info nowadays.
Just get a website about 10 subdomains upload and share. No need for YouTube.

When people are ready even YouTube and Twitter go twale.

Meanwhile, this is a distraction.
Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show In Which David Hundeyin Spoke On Bola Tinubu' by habsydiamond(m): 7:09pm On Apr 19, 2023
For the his account to be locekd means there is element of truth in all he has been sharing all this while. This country is a joke... if a country of over 60 years after independence has not gotten anything right since the independence till now... when exactly will they We have to write this wrong... for the betterment of this country, I think we need a leader without public controversies. The mandate must be returned to the rightful owner for the sanity of the masses.
Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show In Which David Hundeyin Spoke On Bola Tinubu' by MasterJayJay: 7:14pm On Apr 19, 2023
The drug daddy is so desperate but he can never erase the fact that he forfeited 460,000 dollars which were proceeds of drug trafficking.
Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show In Which David Hundeyin Spoke On Bola Tinubu' by Odogwuzack: 7:27pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
He strives in Bribery and Corruption. He is not a strong man by all standard

Do you think it's easy to bribe your way through in all problems?, your negotiation skills have to be top notch.

2 Likes

Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show In Which David Hundeyin Spoke On Bola Tinubu' by socialmediaman: 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show In Which David Hundeyin Spoke On Bola Tinubu' by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2023
GreyLaw:

I thought I am the only one with this notion. Bola Ahmed Tinubu na cat with 100 lives especially his ability to triumph direct or indirectly.

I wish him best in the forthcoming regime of his.
Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show In Which David Hundeyin Spoke On Bola Tinubu' by GreyLaw(m): 11:01pm On Apr 19, 2023
gr8ofnnetwork:

I thought I am the only one with this notion. Bola Ahmed Tinubu na cat with 100 lives especially his ability to triumph direct or indirectly.

I wish him best in the forthcoming regime of his.

I dislike the man and all he stands for, but at some point one has to think and ask questions. How does a single man surmount every problem from Obasanjo till date? Court cases, media smearing, insults, etc. And now he is president-elect? Sincerely, the man is just too strong. And I must admit that I personally have learned some things from his stoic attitude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show In Which David Hundeyin Spoke On Bola Tinubu' by FreeStuffsNG: 11:11pm On Apr 19, 2023
Another one of the cyberbullies lule pii! Bayo has promised each of the criminal defamers shege

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Not Sponsoring Apapa, Says Anambra Labour Party Chair / Diesel Is Now N950 Per Litre At Mobil Filling Stations. / "The President Doesn't Matter" - Tinubu Supporter Gives Excuse For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.