Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show On Tinubu’s Guinea Passport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show On Tinubu’s Guinea Passport (1752 Views)

Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show In Which David Hundeyin Spoke On Bola Tinubu' / Reno Omokri-finally The Truth About Tinubu's Guinea Diplomatic Passport / Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show On Tinubu’s Guinea Passport by Iexclusivenews: 8:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
YouTube, a social media video streaming platform, has removed an episode of Dr Damages Show in which David Hundeyin discussed President-elect Bola Tinubu’s Guinean diplomatic passport.

iexclusivenews reports that Rudolf Okonkwo, a Post-Colonial African History teacher at New York City’s School of Visual Arts, hosts the Dr Damages Show.

A screenshot of YouTube’s message informing the show host that the episode has been taken down...
Continue Reading https://iexclusivenews.com.ng/2023/04/19/youtube-pulls-down-dr-damages-show-on-tinubus-guinea-passport/

1 Like

Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show On Tinubu’s Guinea Passport by KanwuliaExtra: 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2023
The wailing is real.
APCriminalS and THEIR CORNCHINS go taya ke! grin

10 Likes

Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show On Tinubu’s Guinea Passport by TakeNigeriaBack: 9:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
Okonkwo?! I'm not surprised. Ibos and deep hatred for Yoruba people like benson and hedges.

11 Likes

Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show On Tinubu’s Guinea Passport by Ohislee(m): 9:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:
Okonkwo?! I'm not surprised. Ibos and deep hatred for Yoruba people like benson and hedges.

You guys are just having imaginary enemies. Nobody hates Yorubas. Tinubu is simply not fit to rule this country.

If there was something like Yoruba Nation, Yorubas would not pick a Tinubu as their leader. Someone that doesn't look sound enough to lead a family meeting.

Because Tinubu is your tribes man, you don't care if he destroys Nigerian, as long as the president is your tribes man.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show On Tinubu’s Guinea Passport by Christistruth03: 9:23pm On Apr 19, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

I used to be a big fan of Dr Damages but on Nigerian Politics he is

Blinded by Tribal Emotions and Sentiments

I can still listen to him as long as he is not discussing anything to do with Nigerian Politics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show On Tinubu’s Guinea Passport by TakeNigeriaBack: 9:23pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ohislee:
You guys are just having imaginary enemies. Nobody hates Yorubas. Tinubu is simply not fit to rule this country.

Your hatred for Tinubu is just a proxy for your deep seated hatred for Yoruba people. Yorubas don ALREADY scope u na well well. U na go collect wella. Just dey watch

9 Likes

Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show On Tinubu’s Guinea Passport by TakeNigeriaBack: 9:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
Christistruth03:
I used to be a big fan of Dr Damages but on Nigerian Politics he is Blinded by Tribal Emotions and Sentiments I can still listen to him as long as he is not discussing anything to do with Nigerian Politics

When it comes to Yoruba, they lose all their sense of reasoning. Thank God I no even subscribe to the weyrey. God go punish am and him entire family join.

7 Likes

Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show On Tinubu’s Guinea Passport by Ohislee(m): 9:29pm On Apr 19, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

Your hatred for Tinubu is just a proxy for your deep seated hatred for Yoruba people. Yorubas don ALREADY scope u na well well. U na go collect wella. Just dey watch

I am not Igbo.

Money aside, does Tinubu look sound enough to lead a family meeting??

6 Likes

Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show On Tinubu’s Guinea Passport by FreeStuffsNG: 9:34pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ohislee:

You must really think the Yoruba are naive by placing those who hate Asiwaju Tinubu because he is Yoruba in their right place.

You all hate him because he is Yoruba and his religion as a Muslim. You hate the Yoruba and that is why you hate Asiwaju Tinubu. Fortunately for Asiwaju Tinubu, most of the voters in his Yorubaland, core North and North central gave him the victory.

Okonkwo is not different from Chimamanda, Kenneth Okonkwo, Chief Ezeife etc and if they had not added lies, mockery, criminal defamation and bigotry to their hate for Asiwaju because he is Yoruba, nobody will even bother.

All of them will be eventually arrested and prosecuted one after the other. Mr Bayo Onanuga has promised each of you cyberbullies, slanderers and criminal defamers of Asiwaju. They thrive on social media platforms that other people built with their sweat and blood. Once the platform is taken away and they are arrested and prosecuted to answer for their crimes, others planning pestilence of Mr Obi's tribal online mob in 2027 will have a rethink.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show On Tinubu’s Guinea Passport by Burruchaga71(m): 9:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

Tinubu can never rule this country where the great Igbos would be involved.

We don't owe anyone or tribes apologies for that.

OK.

2 Likes

Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show On Tinubu’s Guinea Passport by Ohislee(m): 9:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
You must really think the Yoruba are naive by placing those who hate Asiwaju Tinubu because he is Yoruba in their right place.
You all hate him because he is Yoruba and his religion as a Muslim. Fortunately for Asiwaju Tinubu, most of the voters in Yorubaland, core North and North central gave him the victory.

Okonkwo is not different from Chimamanda, Kenneth Okonkwo, Chief Ezeife etc and if they had not added lies, mockery, criminal defamation and bigotry to their hate for Asiwaju because he is Yoruba, nobody will even bother.

All of them will be tried and prosecuted one after the other. Mr Bayo Onanuga has promised each of you cyberbullies, slanderers and criminal defamers of Asiwaju

Just like many other Nigerians, we do not hate Tinubu. We simply do not see him fit enough to lead this country at this time when there are better candidates out there. Yes, we might mock him, make caricature of him, emphasize his flaws. It is all in a bid to demarket him so that better candidates can stand a chance.

If it was Yoruba Nation alone, I don't think you guys would consider him fit to be the president of a Yorubas Nation. So, why do this to Nigeria?? Besides I am Edo and not Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show On Tinubu’s Guinea Passport by HydraFeeds(m): 9:47pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ohislee:

If there was something like Yoruba Nation, Yorubas would not pick a Tinubu as their leader. Someone that doesn't look sound enough to lead a family meeting.

Because Tinubu is your tribes man, you don't care if he destroys Nigerian, as long as the president is your tribes man.
tell me ,who’s more fit to rule than Tinubu among the contestants ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show On Tinubu’s Guinea Passport by TakeNigeriaBack: 9:53pm On Apr 19, 2023
Burruchaga71:
Tinubu can never rule this country where the great Igbos would be involved.We don't owe anyone or tribes apologies for that. OK.

Tinubu is your President. If you don't like it, the lagoon is there for you to take a deep dive!

3 Likes

Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show On Tinubu’s Guinea Passport by anonymous1759(m): 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ohislee:

No politician is Greater than BAT as we speak In Nigeria. A man that’s not fit campaigned in 37 states twice within the space of 6 months At 70 . Most youth who abuse drugs are insulting BAT of ill health before they get to 60 they might be dead. BAT is the reason Yorubas are still regarded in Nigeria’s politics after Obj became irrelevant that’s why you guys hate him .

SE has been begging for presidency for years why BAT says it’s his turn and he won that’s the difference between weaklings and a man of caliber BAT no be una mate allow am rest .

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show On Tinubu’s Guinea Passport by TakeNigeriaBack: 9:58pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ohislee:
I am not Igbo. Money aside, does Tinubu look sound enough to lead a family meeting??

If you're not Ibo what's your tribe? Are you ashamed of your useless tribe?

If you like accuse Tinubu of having gonorhhea and syphillis all over his body. On the 29th of May, he will be sworn in as President of the ENTIRE Nigeria. If you don't like it, you can hug transformer, dive inside Lagos lagoon or japa to Indonesia. Na you sabi.

2 Likes

Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show On Tinubu’s Guinea Passport by Ohislee(m): 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2023
HydraFeeds:
tell me ,who’s more fit to rule than Tinubu among the contestants ?

Base on these indices - Peter Obi.
1) For the sake of equity, it is the turn of the south.
2) For the sake of inclusiveness, it is the turn of the east.
3) For winning the heart of the masses through debates and engagements with the press.
4) For being the one with the least character flaws
5) For openness and transparency.
6) For his above average performance in development indices as governor.
Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show On Tinubu’s Guinea Passport by jogojogo: 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ohislee:

Just like many other Nigerians, we do not hate Tinubu. We simply do not see him fit enough to lead this country at this time when there are better candidates out there. Yes, we might mock him, make caricature of him, emphasize his flaws. It is all in a bid to demarket him so that better candidates can stand a chance.

If it was Yoruba Nation alone, I don't think you guys would consider him fit to be the president of a Yorubas Nation. So, why do this to Nigeria?? Besides I am Edo and not Igbo.
So it's the dullard Obi that's fit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show On Tinubu’s Guinea Passport by jogojogo: 10:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ohislee:

3) For winning the heart of the masses through debates and engagements with the press.

Obi is non of these you listed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show On Tinubu’s Guinea Passport by FreeStuffsNG: 10:05pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ohislee:

I am sure you did not look at that victory map so I will post it again.

I will suggest that you look at the region of Yorubaland from the atlantic to the North central states of Kwara and Kogi, where apart form Lagos where most Yoruba failed to come out on election day to vote thereby giving a little above 6k votes difference against Asiwaju and Osun where the sitting Gov had already been sacked by the tribunal and needed to work extra hard for Alhaji Atiku, please how else and louder do you want the Yoruba to tell you that Asiwaju Tinubu is our most preferred choice.

Did you also forget the leaked audio where one of his opponents was confessing to Bishop Oyedepo that Yorubaland all the way to Kwara, Kogi and even Niger do not know him or accept him? If Mr Obi was begging frantically for Yoruba votes, who do you think was the Yoruba choice that made him not to be acceptable to the Yoruba? Was Mr Obi begging frantically because of Alhaji Atiku? smh. He was begging because he was faced with the reality that Asiwaju is the choice of Yorubaland

You must really have nothing but hate for the Yoruba if you are suggesting that our overwhelming choice of Asiwaju Tinubu is not our choice. This is the hate you are struggling to come to terms with. As you can see, Yoruba does not care about Edo unlike before so if we are advocating that Senate Presidency goes to North Central today, it is because we really do not care whether you stop hating or not. Yoruba have called you out and we know those standing with us.
Like Oonirisa once declared, if you hate Yoruba and do not want to have anything to do with Yoruba, we no send. We do not have time to hate, hating those who hate you is like casting your pearls before swines.

We revenged by succeeding massively. Inspite of your hate, we stood by Asiwaju and protected him against his haters and today he is the President-Elect. We are grateful to God and all our political allies. We defeated you haters. All of you who hate Asiwaju because he is Yoruba and he is our choice among several of our Yoruba leaders.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show On Tinubu’s Guinea Passport by Ohislee(m): 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

If you're not Ibo what's your tribe? Are you ashamed of your useless tribe?

If you like accuse Tinubu of having gonorhhea and syphillis all over his body. On the 29th of May, he will be sworn in as President of the ENTIRE Nigeria. If you don't like it, you can hug transformer, dive inside Lagos lagoon or japa to Indonesia. Na you sabi.

Proudly (Oviedo) Edo.

But why is your username sounding contradictory, or are you confuse with you stand.
Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show On Tinubu’s Guinea Passport by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ohislee:
Proudly (Oviedo) Edo.But why is your username sounding contradictory, or are you confuse with you stand.

Of course you're Edo. When it comes to HATRED for Yoruba people, Ibo carry gold, Edo carry silver. Both of u na go collect wotorwotor. We don scope u na finish. Gone are the days of not knowing. Now, we know. God go punish both of una. But before then we go do our own. U na go collect wotorwotor.

5 Likes

Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show On Tinubu’s Guinea Passport by Ohislee(m): 10:14pm On Apr 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I am sure you did not look at that victory map again so I will post it again.

I will suggest that you look at the region of Yorubaland from the atlantic to the North central states of Kwara and Kogi, where apart form Lagos where most Yoruba failed to come out on election day to vote thereby giving a little above 6k votes difference against Asiwaju and Osun where the sitting Gov had already been sacked by the tribunal and needed to work extra hard for Alhaji Atiku, please how else and louder do you want the Yoruba to tell you that Asiwaju Tinubu is our most preferred choice.

Did you also forget the leaked audio where one of his opponent was confessing to Bishop Oyedepo that Yorubaland all the way to Kwara, Kogi and even Niger do not know him or accept him? If Mr Obi was begging frantically for Yoruba votes, who do you think was the Yoruba choice that made him not to be acceptable to the Yoruba?

You must really have nothing but hate for the Yoruba if you are suggesting that our choice is not our choice. This is the hate you are struggling to come to terms with. As you can see, Yoruba does not care about Edo unlike before so if we are advocating that Senate Presidency goes to North Central today, it is because we really do not care whether you stop hating or not. Yoruba have called you out and we know those standing with us.
Like Oonirisa once declared, if you hate Yoruba and do not want to have anything to do with Yoruba, we no send. We do not have time to hate, hating those who hate you is like casting your pearls before swines.

We revenged by succeeding massively. Inspite of your hate, we stood by Asiwaju and protected him against his haters and today he is the President-Elect. We are grateful to God and all our political allies. We defeated you haters. All of you who hate Asiwaju because he is Yoruba and he is our choice among several of our Yoruba leaders.

If Yorubas were to make a choice for president of Yoruba Nation between Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fashola, Makinde, Afebabalola, Fela Durotoye, you are telling me, you guys would pick Tinubu
Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show On Tinubu’s Guinea Passport by Ohislee(m): 10:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

Of course you're Edo. When it comes to HATRED for Yoruba people, Ibo carry gold, Edo carry silver. Both of u na go collect wotorwotor. We don scope u na finish. Gone are the days of not knowing. Now, we know. God go punish both of una. But before then we go do our own. U na go collect wotorwotor.

I am a 3rd generation lagosian. My Dad, all my uncles and aunties speak Yoruba. I have a family house in Orile. My uncles married Yoruba women.

In secondary school, I had Yorubas and Igbos as friends, that I am still in touch with till today. So, why should I hate Yorubas.

All this hatred for Yorubas you guys are always blabbing about is just a social media thing. Politicians are only taking advantage of it.

1 Like

Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show On Tinubu’s Guinea Passport by HydraFeeds(m): 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ohislee:

1) Tinubu is from the south .

2) The east was chasing Biafra and are not really committed to the Nigeria project . There were rallies for Biafra nation after the loss of their son and one of them just released their map and government in exile portfolios.

3) Engagements with press does not determine fitness to lead ,especially when the engagements is more of ethnoreligious bigotry. Winning the heart of certain masses does not means winning the heart of majority of the masses (majority carry the votes) . Also engagement/talking with people does not mean you’re making sense ,imagine when you can’t answer questions on green energy ,KPI,Oil theft prevention,fight against corruption. Etc

4) a sinner is a sinner ,wether he stole 1 Naira or 1million Naira . Not to talk of multiple allegations against him

5) what’s open about saying you saved money but there’s no evidence for it and your successor disputed it ? What about cronyism like awarding state contracts to family and friends? What about tax evasion and money laundering to tax haven countries?

6) what indices are you talking about ? Is it the ones that can’t be felt by common man or a man with hero beer as greatest achievement and leaving the state as erosion capital of the world or the investment made becoming next to nothing ?

4 Likes

Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show On Tinubu’s Guinea Passport by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ohislee:

I am a 3rd generation lagosian. My Dad, all my uncles and aunties speak Yoruba. I have a family house in Orile. My uncles married Yoruba women.

In secondary school, I had Yorubas and Igbos as friends, that I am still in touch with till today. So, why should I hate Yorubas.

All this hatred for Yorubas you guys are always blabbing about is just a social media thing. Politicians are only taking advantage of it.

Wetin concern us with who u na marry or how many Yoruba friends u na get? Even Hitler dey fvck Jewish women. Election don expose Edo yanch. We no know say na u na and Ibo dey do meeting to plot evil against Yoruba people. Now, we know. Eye don clear. No more secrets and hidden things. Everything don expose. Now, the same eye wey we dey take scope Ibo, na him we dey take look Edos. Things don change.

2 Likes

Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show On Tinubu’s Guinea Passport by FreeStuffsNG: 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ohislee:

If Yorubas were to make a choice for president of Yoruba Nation between Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fashola, Makinde, Afebabalola, Fela Durotoye, you are telling me, you guys would pick Tinubu
You are not Yoruba so just quit Yoruba affairs to wean yourself of the hate you have for Yoruba.

If Asiwaju Tinubu has been contesting and winning election in Yorubaland since 1992 till date and you saw or pretend not to see how his fellow Yoruba stepped down for him at APC presidential primaries ,except one of his political sons PYO, and how all the Traditional rulers in Yoruba endorsed him and engaged with Northern Emirs then you are dabbling into what you do not know beyond the hate you have for the Yoruba.

If the clear victory map does not convince you , go get an interpreter to interprete what Asiwaju said to the Yoruba race in Abeokuta to declare in Yoruba that emi lokan, watch the open declaration the late Alaafin made and left as an instruction to us Yoruba to stand by Asiwaju Tinubu.

Quit hating Yoruba, we are not responsible for failure of your political leaders.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show On Tinubu’s Guinea Passport by Ohislee(m): 10:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
You are not Yoruba so just quit Yoruba affairs to wean yourself of the hate you have for Yoruba.

If Asiwaju Tinubu has been contesting and winning election in Yorubaland since 1992 till date and you saw or pretend not to see how his fellow Yoruba stepped down for him at APC presidential primaries ,except one of his political sons PYO, and how all the Traditional rulers in Yoruba endorsed him and engaged with Northern Emirs then you are dabbling into what you do not know beyond the hate you have for the Yoruba.

If the clear victory map does not convince you , go get an interpreter to interprete what Asiwaju said to the Yoruba race in Abeokuta to declare in Yoruba that emi lokan, watch the open declaration the late Alaafin made and left as an instruction to us Yoruba to stand by Asiwaju Tinubu.

Quit hating Yoruba, we are not responsible for failure of your political leaders.

Anywhere you mention hate for Yorubas, it always sound funny to me. There are lots Yorubas that do not support Tinubu. Does that mean they hate their tribe?

Maybe in the next election, my preferred candidate would be a Yoruba man. As for Tinubu, it is a NO, NO for me.
Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show On Tinubu’s Guinea Passport by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:47pm On Apr 19, 2023
David twitter account was previously suspended for that..Who be Dr.damages..?. Online clown

1 Like

Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show On Tinubu’s Guinea Passport by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

Hatred for yoruba people? Collect wotowoto?

I laugh in Wakili Language

Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show On Tinubu’s Guinea Passport by Ohislee(m): 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2023
HydraFeeds:

1) Tinubu is from the south .

2) The east was chasing Biafra and are not really committed to the Nigeria project . There were rallies for Biafra nation after the loss of their son and one of them just released their map and government in exile portfolios.

3) Engagements with press does not determine fitness to lead ,especially when the engagements is more of ethnoreligious bigotry. Winning the heart of certain masses does not means winning the heart of majority of the masses (majority carry the votes) . Also engagement/talking with people does not mean you’re making sense ,imagine when you can’t answer questions on green energy ,KPI,Oil theft prevention,fight against corruption. Etc

4) a sinner is a sinner ,wether he stole 1 Naira or 1million Naira . Not to talk of multiple allegations against him

5) what’s open about saying you saved money but there’s no evidence for it and your successor disputed it ? What about cronyism like awarding state contracts to family and friends? What about tax evasion and money laundering to tax haven countries?

6) what indices are you talking about ? Is it the ones that can’t be felt by common man or a man with hero beer as greatest achievement and leaving the state as erosion capital of the world or the investment made becoming next to nothing ?

On the contrary, engagements with press determines mental fitness to lead. As the number citizen of your Nation, how would you communicate with other leaders of the world, how would you negotiate, strike deals that would be beneficial to your people? How would you mediate between warring parties or win the heart of agitators? Ability to communicate is a non negotiable skills for any leader.

If Tinubu was so confident of winning the majority votes, why did he have to buy the electoral umpire??
Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show On Tinubu’s Guinea Passport by FreeStuffsNG: 10:51pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ohislee:

Anywhere you mention hate for Yorubas, it always sound funny to me. There are lots Yorubas that do not support Tinubu. Does that mean they hate their tribe?

Maybe in the next election, my preferred candidate would be a Yoruba man. As for Tinubu, it is a NO, NO for me.
It is not funny. What is funny today is watching same Edo and PANDEF today begging the same Asiwaju you mock to support your quest for Senate Presidency. What is funny today is that the Yoruba of today no longer care about Edo and can get the Presidency without you guys minority alliance.

The Yoruba you think was opposing Asiwaju just ethnic baited you and in private, he or she is happy that the Yoruba triumphed. We do not opppse you for your democratic choice, it is the hate, mockery, criminal defamation and bigotry against Asiwaju that we found objectionable. Asiwaju Tinubu was not respinsible for the break down of family values in Edo such that boys who were being stopped from yahoo plus and girls being stopped from going to Italy for prostitution by Buhari now hate the Yoruba.

Like I stated, we defeated you all. We do not have time to hate anyone. Our next task is cut out for us; support Asiwaju to succeed phenomenally as a patriotic Nigerian President of Yoruba extraction.

If I were you, I will be more bothered about knowing if anyone from your place can ever be the President of Nigeria. That is the answer you need and except you see far you will envy the Yoruba who keep winning strategically. Do not hate Yoruba, learn from the Yoruba.
Re: Youtube Pulls Down Dr Damages Show On Tinubu’s Guinea Passport by Gbogbowa: 11:00pm On Apr 19, 2023
jogojogo:

Obi is non of these you listed
if you call Obi dullard what is Tinubu that cannot answer questiins during chattam house interview

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Is Dead, Expert Predict N1,500/$1 In 1Q 2024. / Hardship: Simon Ekpa Bans Protest In South East, South South / Breaking News- Mc Oluomo Lost Nurtw Presidency, Court Affirms Baruwa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.