Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,536 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Eid-el-fitri: FG Declares April 21st, 24th As Public Holidays - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eid-el-fitri: FG Declares April 21st, 24th As Public Holidays (30090 Views)

Easter Celebration: FG Declares April 7th, 10th As Public Holidays / Eldi Fitri: FG declares Monday, Tuesday public holidays / FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid-el-fitri: FG Declares April 21st, 24th As Public Holidays by CeceNene(f): 2:08am On Apr 20, 2023
I have been waiting ๐Ÿ˜
Re: Eid-el-fitri: FG Declares April 21st, 24th As Public Holidays by onuman: 2:13am On Apr 20, 2023
Ever8090:
Ok . I don't know why, I just wish all Nigerian politicians dea.....th.....how can a country like Nigeria still be struggling with common electricity

During Easter period in Abuja, there was hardly any electricity available.
Id-el period on the horizon, electricity supply has just picked up since yesterday in Abuja. A country cursed with religion. Many people have no plans other than religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eid-el-fitri: FG Declares April 21st, 24th As Public Holidays by BeanX(m): 5:00am On Apr 20, 2023
folake4u:

Na why we like am abeg. Nor put sand for our garri. grin
Lazy azz
Re: Eid-el-fitri: FG Declares April 21st, 24th As Public Holidays by Psady(m): 5:24am On Apr 20, 2023
inoki247:
Na only to declare Public holiday be this Aregbe work...
when he was commissioning projects, I guess u didn't get to read all about it.
Re: Eid-el-fitri: FG Declares April 21st, 24th As Public Holidays by Lukuluku69(m): 5:35am On Apr 20, 2023
iSense247:
Islamic terrorists government, why didn't you declare public holiday when Christians ended their fasting? Islamisation agenda will fail.

The Easter Holidays is meant for Pagans I guess or Hindus?

You sure say you get sense?
Re: Eid-el-fitri: FG Declares April 21st, 24th As Public Holidays by IbroMaka(m): 5:48am On Apr 20, 2023
Pick me!... Pick me pls!!.. lol

PussyGalore:
Yipeee!

Time to decide which of my boyfriends to spend the holiday with cheesy
Re: Eid-el-fitri: FG Declares April 21st, 24th As Public Holidays by folake4u(f): 6:19am On Apr 20, 2023
BeanX:
Lazy azz

Dude, channel your energy doing something productive instead of quoting me in various threads. Don't be unfortunate.
Re: Eid-el-fitri: FG Declares April 21st, 24th As Public Holidays by Temitope250th: 6:31am On Apr 20, 2023
Congratulations to all Muslim brother and sister on completion of Ramadan fasting
Re: Eid-el-fitri: FG Declares April 21st, 24th As Public Holidays by samwash(m): 6:53am On Apr 20, 2023
slivertongue:
And May 29

May 29 is no longer public holiday is now June 12 which is the democracy day in Nigeria.
Re: Eid-el-fitri: FG Declares April 21st, 24th As Public Holidays by Torpedo23: 7:03am On Apr 20, 2023
tnerro1:
That woman in Adamawa that wanted to steal an election during fasting should start her own afresh

You mean all APCheat politicians and their supporters who participated in rigging the elections.
Allah cannot be mocked.
Re: Eid-el-fitri: FG Declares April 21st, 24th As Public Holidays by MrAbufayed: 7:25am On Apr 20, 2023
PussyGalore:
Yipeee!

Time to decide which of my boyfriends to spend the holiday with cheesy
Man like you with huge hairy balls
Re: Eid-el-fitri: FG Declares April 21st, 24th As Public Holidays by richard870(m): 7:39am On Apr 20, 2023
Ever8090:
Ok . I don't know why, I just wish all Nigerian politicians dea.....th.....how can a country like Nigeria still be struggling with common electricity
Its just pathetic!
Re: Eid-el-fitri: FG Declares April 21st, 24th As Public Holidays by justjasper(m): 7:44am On Apr 20, 2023
iSense247:
Islamic terrorists government, why didn't you declare public holiday when Christians ended their fasting? Islamisation agenda will fail.
This guy na idiot ooo... madman... which planet is this one from? No wonder your name. You lack sense and not supposed to be on social media. Throw your fone into the bin.

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-fitri: FG Declares April 21st, 24th As Public Holidays by PussyGalore(f): 7:47am On Apr 20, 2023
IbroMaka:
Pick me!... Pick me pls!!.. lol

I hope you have money, I don't date broke men
Re: Eid-el-fitri: FG Declares April 21st, 24th As Public Holidays by Ever8090: 8:33am On Apr 20, 2023
Jemex003:

May God heal your mental illness!
are you one of them or you are benefiting from their evil against the nation...if you are any of the above , I wish what I wish them
Re: Eid-el-fitri: FG Declares April 21st, 24th As Public Holidays by osesology(m): 8:36am On Apr 20, 2023
inoki247:
Na only to declare Public holiday be this Aregbe work...
Lol. no mind am
Re: Eid-el-fitri: FG Declares April 21st, 24th As Public Holidays by BeanX(m): 8:55am On Apr 20, 2023
folake4u:

Dude, channel your energy doing something productive instead of quoting me in various threads. Don't be unfortunate.
Who gives a damn about u before? I was only advising u few days back because u are a little girl that's about to go astray but I later realized that you are beyond redemption.. keep following the wrong path if that is what will suit you, it's not my problem anymore. *cheers* ๐Ÿ™‚
Re: Eid-el-fitri: FG Declares April 21st, 24th As Public Holidays by folake4u(f): 9:34am On Apr 20, 2023
BeanX:
Who gives a damn about u before? I was only advising u few days back because u are a little girl that's about to go astray but I later realized that you are beyond redemption.. keep following the wrong path if that is what will suit you, it's not my problem anymore. *cheers* ๐Ÿ™‚

I don't give a rat's ass about you either. Keep your advice to yourself, better still, save it for your sisters and future daughters.

It shouldn't have been your problem in the first place. Mind your fuรงking business.

Cheers.
Re: Eid-el-fitri: FG Declares April 21st, 24th As Public Holidays by dare01: 10:17am On Apr 20, 2023
sonature1:
Public Holidays don too much for the country! shocked

You need to see SA holiday calendar he go shock you. Naija dey learn for Holiday
Re: Eid-el-fitri: FG Declares April 21st, 24th As Public Holidays by Jemex003: 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ever8090:
are you one of them or you are benefiting from their evil against the nation...if you are any of the above , I wish what I wish them

You still need to take care of yourself before it get out of hand
Re: Eid-el-fitri: FG Declares April 21st, 24th As Public Holidays by Ever8090: 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2023
Jemex003:

You still need to take care of yourself before it get out of hand
I have done that already that is why I have been able to identify you guys as thieves and demons terrorising the country..and you guys will soon start dieing mysteriously one after the the together with your family members
Re: Eid-el-fitri: FG Declares April 21st, 24th As Public Holidays by Jemex003: 2:31pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ever8090:
I have done that already that is why I have been able to identify you guys as thieves and demons terrorising the country..and you guys will soon start dieing mysteriously one after the the together with your family members

You can also see now that it's getting out of hands for you right. You need a serious deliverance for your illness and I hope Apostle Sulaimon can help your mental health
Re: Eid-el-fitri: FG Declares April 21st, 24th As Public Holidays by Advocate1810(m): 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2023
iSense247:

You lack sense
Federal government no declare holidays for Esther Friday and Monday ? No be after una fasting you de celebrate Esther

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-fitri: FG Declares April 21st, 24th As Public Holidays by nairalanda1(m): 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ever8090:

Because we don't want to pay the market price for power.

GSM , since its inception, prices have been set by the likes of MTN, Airtel and company. Power. Even when we privatised it, the prices were set below the cost of producing the power.

Add the fact that 40% of customers as at 2018 were not paying for power...and you get the gist.

We will get power when the discos are allowed to make enough of a profit from it...so that they can pay GENCOS, and the transmission company of Nigeria, and stop rejecting power because they cannot afford it.

And it starts by letting discos set their prices. Like MTN, Airtel and company have done from 2001, which is why we have home internet, and one can make phone calls from everywhere in Nigeria...unlike when it was NITEL whose prices were set by government..
Re: Eid-el-fitri: FG Declares April 21st, 24th As Public Holidays by Ever8090: 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2023
nairalanda1:

Because we don't want to pay the market price for power.

GSM , since its inception, prices have been set by the likes of MTN, Airtel and company. Power. Even when we privatised it, the prices were set below the cost of producing the power.

Add the fact that 40% of customers as at 2018 were not paying for power...and you get the gist.

We will get power when the discos are allowed to make enough of a profit from it...so that they can pay GENCOS, and the transmission company of Nigeria, and stop rejecting power because they cannot afford it.

And it starts by letting discos set their prices. Like MTN, Airtel and company have done from 2001, which is why we have home internet, and one can make phone calls from everywhere in Nigeria...unlike when it was NITEL whose prices were set by government..
with this your analysis I guess it's still fall on the shoulder of our leaders which they have deliberately refuse to tackle, so they should just start dieing already...
Re: Eid-el-fitri: FG Declares April 21st, 24th As Public Holidays by Ever8090: 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2023
Jemex003:

You can also see now that it's getting out of hands for you right. You need a serious deliverance for your illness and I hope Apostle Sulaimon can help your mental health
it will start with you ...
Re: Eid-el-fitri: FG Declares April 21st, 24th As Public Holidays by nairalanda1(m): 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ever8090:
with this your analysis I guess it's still fall on the shoulder of our leaders which they have deliberately refuse to tackle, so they should just start dieing already...

What any leader of Nigeria has to do is to let DISCOS and GENCOS set their prices, and we pay

Just as you do with MTN, GLO, AIRTEL and company.
Re: Eid-el-fitri: FG Declares April 21st, 24th As Public Holidays by Jemex003: 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ever8090:
it will start with you ...

You're already on it
Re: Eid-el-fitri: FG Declares April 21st, 24th As Public Holidays by Ever8090: 5:34pm On Apr 20, 2023
Jemex003:

You're already on it
I am not part of you guys so I am definitely not going to share in the great calamity that is coming to befall Nigerian leaders and their ass-lickers like you... You think it is a joke?. ...you guys will start dieing mysteriously one after the other, and you going to be the first case
Re: Eid-el-fitri: FG Declares April 21st, 24th As Public Holidays by Jemex003: 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ever8090:
I am not part of you guys so I am definitely not going to share in the great calamity that is coming to befall Nigerian leaders and their ass-lickers like you... You think it is a joke?. ...you guys will start dieing mysteriously one after the other, and you going to be the first case

Oh God who will heal this calamity inside the goat brain ooo. Please try to visit any psychiatric close to you cuz it's really getting out of hand for you. I can feel your pain but bear it for 8yrs OK so mad onnnnn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paris Fund: Adamawa Government Replies Nigerian Who Asked How It Was Spent / Suspected Kidnappers Of Yahaya Bello's Mother Paraded (Photos) / Adeleke Was Robbed, Nigeria Is Finished โ€“ Fani Kayode Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.