Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Reno Omokri Refers To The Obidients As OBIGENIUSES - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Refers To The Obidients As OBIGENIUSES (3397 Views)

Bayo Onanuga Refers To Peter Obi As "Bitter Obi" / Jeffrey Gutterman Denounced Obidients As Fake News Peddlers / Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Refers To The Obidients As OBIGENIUSES by BluntCrazeMan: 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2023
In response to @ElephantofA’s earlier tweet, Reno Omokri tweeted thus:

“Dear @ElephantofA

They are not Obi supporters. It was necessary for me to resist them, because I wanted my party to win. But in truth, they are organisational geniuses, who built a formidable movement that could have won, in less than a year. They are rather Obigeniuses.

#TableShaker.

Source:
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1648703910842908673?t=fw11KTPcsVpVfftRIMuHzg

This Reno Omokri is such an unpredictable character..!!

Take His Words Serious At Your Own Peril..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Refers To The Obidients As OBIGENIUSES by BluntCrazeMan: 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2023

I stopped taking This Reno serious after he turned around after the elections and started praising Obi and Obidients for changing the Political Narrative in Nigeria,, and later on, he started blaming Obi again for causing a big blow to the victory of Atiku..

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Refers To The Obidients As OBIGENIUSES by derecho(m): 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
True confession by Liz Benson

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Refers To The Obidients As OBIGENIUSES by Racoon(m): 7:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
After all the grandstanding?

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Refers To The Obidients As OBIGENIUSES by Allardyce: 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2023
Most Itsekiri men are cunning, and the he-goat called Reno is one of them.

No APC appointment, Baba is now trying to romance us. grin

11 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Refers To The Obidients As OBIGENIUSES by Fut9ure: 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Reno Omokri Refers To The Obidients As OBIGENIUSES by Felabrity: 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2023
They are evolving, you need to see the twitter investigations going on over there

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Refers To The Obidients As OBIGENIUSES by Felabrity: 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2023
Just today, they have already exposed Tinubu cocaine business associates in guinea and mali, with his boy Sanwo olu

Bunch of Obigeniuses

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Refers To The Obidients As OBIGENIUSES by Afamsi: 7:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
This man is a chameleon

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Refers To The Obidients As OBIGENIUSES by Allardyce: 7:46pm On Apr 19, 2023
Afamsi:
This man is a chameleon
Agbado miscreants were praising him. grin

12 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Refers To The Obidients As OBIGENIUSES by Ashez: 7:58pm On Apr 19, 2023
Foolish man

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Refers To The Obidients As OBIGENIUSES by LagosFirstSon: 8:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
Reno, we don't need to be told that we are geniuses. God will continue to crown our efforts ...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Refers To The Obidients As OBIGENIUSES by Letspray: 8:40pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ashez:
Foolish man
very foolish indeed
Re: Reno Omokri Refers To The Obidients As OBIGENIUSES by DatNiggaDaz: 8:43pm On Apr 19, 2023
Reno Omokiri is always confused. He has two tongues that keeps him in a state of constant confusion and double speak

Nobody takes the charlatan serious.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Refers To The Obidients As OBIGENIUSES by KanwuliaExtra: 8:57pm On Apr 19, 2023
Obey the wind POLITICAL CLOUT CHASERS.
This Reno is so CORNfused, he does not know which corner to pitch his tent.
Talk go hia. . . talk go dia.
Only GEJ can cater to such a dunce like himself.

"We won the elections. . . .AND WE WILL PROVE IT"!

Every knee shalt BOW, and every TONGUE CORNFESS! cheesy

I SAY: WE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Refers To The Obidients As OBIGENIUSES by EraseTheDot: 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2023
Reno is about to resume pressing their mumu button, he has missed the excitement of them licking his butt. Only a fool does not know that 99.9% of today's Obidient were 2019 Atikulators.

-erase the dot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Refers To The Obidients As OBIGENIUSES by LivingSage: 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
Quiet there angry
Racoon:
After all the grandstanding?
Re: Reno Omokri Refers To The Obidients As OBIGENIUSES by Masterclass32: 9:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
Anywhere belle face. cool

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Refers To The Obidients As OBIGENIUSES by EraseTheDot: 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Obey the wind POLITICAL CLOUT CHASERS.

"We won the elections. . . .AND WE WILL PROVE IT"!

Every knew shalt BOW, and every TONGUE CORNFESS! cheesy

I SAY: WE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!!
This Uromi Stormy Daniels was also an Atikulooter in 2019 but is now swallowing POOdatti up and down.

-erase the dot

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Refers To The Obidients As OBIGENIUSES by KanwuliaExtra: 9:37pm On Apr 19, 2023
EraseTheDot:

This Uromi Stormy Daniels was also an Atikulooter in 2019 but is now swallowing POOdatti up and down.

-erase the dot

muchechechecheche. . . na so e wail you reassh? cheesy
At least I upgraded to a better brand abi?
What is your excuse?

Eti-Osa Adi Amin DaftDA!
Re: Reno Omokri Refers To The Obidients As OBIGENIUSES by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:37pm On Apr 19, 2023
Reno Omokri the snake should never be trusted or taken seriously by anybody who respects himself. He's an anywhere belle face who lacks integrity and looking for soft landing by force. Reno Omokri is NOT your friend cool

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Refers To The Obidients As OBIGENIUSES by justtoodark: 9:52pm On Apr 19, 2023
haha....those awon olomo olodos are geniuses....??

kiki....
they are not geniuses enough to stay in their region....??

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Refers To The Obidients As OBIGENIUSES by MrBiGGEST(m): 10:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
Allardyce:
Most Itsekiri men are cunning, and the he-goat called Reno is one of them.

No APC appointment, Baba is now trying to romance us. grin
Do you have to call out the tribe ?
Why'd would generalise it.

Your beef should be with Reno not itsekiri pple.

Allardyce:
I am Itsekiri. My name is Laju, from Ubeji.
I used the word "Most"
Please don't be silly.

The facts that you used "Most " makes you u more stvpid lipsrsealed
Say you're itsekiri doesn't mean you can talk down on your tribe.
In fact I don't think you're itsekiri undecided

Laju Ò jé làjué

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Refers To The Obidients As OBIGENIUSES by dubra: 10:39pm On Apr 19, 2023
I can see the true omo ales, they hate truth from birth and excites with falsehood, so far reno continues to attack obi they will be praising him to the highest heaven and immediately reno speaks the real truth they begin to call him Names, wasted generation

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Refers To The Obidients As OBIGENIUSES by Raskimonojendor: 10:40pm On Apr 19, 2023
Lol
Re: Reno Omokri Refers To The Obidients As OBIGENIUSES by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
ONYE ALA.
Re: Reno Omokri Refers To The Obidients As OBIGENIUSES by Godjone(m): 11:18pm On Apr 19, 2023
E remain small the Obidients go liberate this country from these criminals. We are determined and ever ready

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Refers To The Obidients As OBIGENIUSES by Allardyce: 11:21pm On Apr 19, 2023
MrBiGGEST:

Do you have to call out the tribe ?
Why'd would generalise it.

Your beef should be with Reno not itsekiri pple.

I am Itsekiri. My name is Laju, from Ubeji.
I used the word "Most"
Please don't be silly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This Photo At An Unknown Stadium (pictured) / Kalu Seeks Ndigbo’s Support For Jonathan / If Buhari Wins, I Will Hang Myself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.