Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

If Buhari Wins, I Will Hang Myself - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Wins, I Will Hang Myself (3391 Views)

PDP Bot Member Opposes Metuh, Explains Why Party Will Hang Buhari’s Portrait / Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun / SEUN KUTI: If Buhari Wins And Is Pro-people, Then I Might Forgive Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Buhari Wins, I Will Hang Myself by smile11s(m): 5:42pm On Apr 01, 2011
if Buhari wins, then it shows Nigerians aren't ready to be renewed.
We are not ready for a change.
We do not believe in  taking risks or trying something new.
we do not believe in the new generation of today.
We have being infested by the old pilitical virus that the old never retires or dies, 

I need one reason why Buhari should win,

is it because a confused Man of God is his running mate? Religion destroyed our country and it is still destroying every edge of it.

Everyday we see market women, unskilled laborers, poor Nigerians give all their hard earned money to pastors   

Man, we dont need all these pastors to rule us. They have decieved Africans enough. I can't see myself paying tithe, worshiping or even respecting this pastors. They don't deserve it!

We dont need religion in politics and politics doesn't need religion, Gbam!

Democracy is for the people and by the people and not for the people and by fake arrsse religion.

Why should an ex general, an age mate of my grandfather try to rule this nation again? And, you young men and women of this great nation support him? hmm smh. Then where should I place your fathers in the social status, and then me and you?

C'mon, 'BlackBerry' supporters, wake up from your sleep. Clean yourself from this old political virus. Lets vote GEJ in and give him the support he needs.

Change doesn't come easily, but as one Nigeria, we can make it happen!

If Buhari wins,   lipsrsealed cry I will hang myself!

believe it!

GEJ 2011

Re: If Buhari Wins, I Will Hang Myself by ragdollz: 5:50pm On Apr 01, 2011
lmao, never fear, since Buhari has no PROSPECT, not even an icecube's chance in hell, of winning grin, so OP you're safe ;P
Re: If Buhari Wins, I Will Hang Myself by smile11s(m): 5:58pm On Apr 01, 2011
@ragdollz

Thanks for the assurance of life!
Re: If Buhari Wins, I Will Hang Myself by oderemo(m): 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2011
name the tym and place you have dedicated to die, i come watch. cool cool cool
Re: If Buhari Wins, I Will Hang Myself by Fhemmmy: 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2011
Your life is too precious to give it up cos of GEJ, he does not even know you exist . . . . . IN Nigeria, anything is possible
Re: If Buhari Wins, I Will Hang Myself by OAM4J: 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2011
OP, dont hang yourself, just go on exile for 4 years. Buhari is winning! cool

Unlike PDP, we dont wish our opponents dead, cos we want them to live to regret ever opposing us.
Re: If Buhari Wins, I Will Hang Myself by Coolabbie: 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2011
Op neva worry, i will provide d rope free of charge & even suggest d spot 2 do it. It will be cost effective u'll see.
Re: If Buhari Wins, I Will Hang Myself by Fhemmmy: 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2011
Coolabbie:

Op neva worry, i will provide d rope free of charge & even suggest d spot 2 do it. It will be cost effective u'll see.

You wicked small oh
Re: If Buhari Wins, I Will Hang Myself by smile11s(m): 6:18pm On Apr 01, 2011
Gej got plans, lets give him full 4 years to take naija to the promise land
Re: If Buhari Wins, I Will Hang Myself by timbuktwo: 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2011
smile11s:

what plans did he have in bayelsa state?
Re: If Buhari Wins, I Will Hang Myself by abdulizom(m): 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2011
may God forgive u
Re: If Buhari Wins, I Will Hang Myself by gernded(m): 6:27pm On Apr 01, 2011
Bro Buhari is a noise maker dont be afraid he will only get some % of vote from the BOKO HARAM
Re: If Buhari Wins, I Will Hang Myself by naso2(m): 6:29pm On Apr 01, 2011
timbuk two:

what plans did he have in bayelsa state?

why not talk about his 10 months so far, compared to AYATOLLA'S 20 fruitless months that he foolishly made Lagos incur a $3bln loan without getting the metro line jakande planned.

lets compare GEJ'S time so far with your Buhari's 20 months as head of state.  when you are ready let me know.
Re: If Buhari Wins, I Will Hang Myself by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 01, 2011
op would rather die than go to jail

u dey fear say e go resume execution of drug traffickers cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If Buhari Wins, I Will Hang Myself by AndreUweh(m): 6:36pm On Apr 01, 2011
smile11s:

We do not believe in taking risks or trying something new.
We have being infested by the old pilitical virus that the old never retires or dies,

If Buhari wins, lipsrsealed cry I will hang myself!

believe it!

GEJ 2011

Don't worry, he will not win. Your life is precious and we should not let you lose it.
Re: If Buhari Wins, I Will Hang Myself by timbuktwo: 6:39pm On Apr 01, 2011
na_so:

why not talk about his 10 months so far, compared to AYATOLLA'S 20 fruitless months that he foolishly made Lagos incur a $3bln loan without getting the metro line jakande planned.

lets compare GEJ'S time so far with your Buhari's 20 months as head of state.  when you are ready let me know.

i'm not just talking about his time as Governor. IM TALKING ABOUT HIS TOTAL 12 YEARS IN THE PDP. the man is a failure in every position he has held. period. but if you want to embarrass yourself, go ahead and list his achievements, I wont stop you. in fact, it'll be the first time in the history this forum that someone has actually stepped up the plate.

the floor is yours; the forum waits.
Re: If Buhari Wins, I Will Hang Myself by Fhemmmy: 6:40pm On Apr 01, 2011
smile11s:

The plan he has not even started with in over a year . . what will he do in 4 years?
Re: If Buhari Wins, I Will Hang Myself by naso2(m): 6:44pm On Apr 01, 2011
timbuk two:

i'm not just talking about his time as Governor. IM TALKING ABOUT HIS TOTAL 12 YEARS IN THE PDP. the man is a failure in every position he has held. period. but if you want to embarrass yourself, go ahead and list his achievements, I wont stop you. in fact, it'll be the first time in the history this forum that someone has actually stepped up the plate.

the floor is yours; the forum waits.

His 12 years in PDP? where he spent 10 of those years as deputy? Can you even name 10 deputy governors in this country not to talk of their achievements?

I have said it , when you are ready we could open a new thread and compare buhari's 20 months as head of state and GEJ's 11 months so far.
Re: If Buhari Wins, I Will Hang Myself by eliscolife: 6:52pm On Apr 01, 2011
MY BROTHER, U ARE IN THE SAVE SIDE OF LIFE, THE RATE OF NOT HANGING URSELF IS 99.9%, I ASSURE U THAT
Re: If Buhari Wins, I Will Hang Myself by EzeUche(m): 6:54pm On Apr 01, 2011
Buhari will not win my brother.
Re: If Buhari Wins, I Will Hang Myself by Fhemmmy: 7:01pm On Apr 01, 2011
EzeUche:

Buhari will not win my brother.

I guess there is something you know that we dont . . . have they stuffed enuf ballot boxes with "make up" votes already ahead of the election?
Re: If Buhari Wins, I Will Hang Myself by sartorius(m): 7:09pm On Apr 01, 2011
Passage of foi
Peace in the n-delta
Electoral reforms
Salary increase for civil servants
Macroeconomic stability
He has the temprament buhari doesn't
Gej listens a former dictator wouldn't

Corruption can't be fought by one person that's why with the foi we can pressurise the govt. We need peace in the nigerdelta gej wud give us that, buhari wouldn't, we need policy stabilisation to lean towards privatisation, gej wud not buhari. With all the ethno eeligious crisis dnt u tinK a calmer person wus aid.

We need a democrat, all candidates are not inspiring and I feel and see frustration among the ever growing unemployes youths.but hey this aren't ordinary timEs even amerca is suffering, as we vote let's use our brains not emotions
Re: If Buhari Wins, I Will Hang Myself by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2011
I hope Buhari wins, less lazy [i]were [/i]the world has to deal with.

Imagine killing yourself because of this. . . .
Re: If Buhari Wins, I Will Hang Myself by efisher(m): 7:17pm On Apr 01, 2011
@ smile11s,

I bring you good news ahead of time: BUHARI WILL LOSE IN THE 2011 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. We should be concerned about his well being now. Kindly enough, the Association of BB supporters here on nairaland have decided to compensate him with another 'post' : EMIR OF NAIRALAND POLLS.
Re: If Buhari Wins, I Will Hang Myself by seanet02: 7:33pm On Apr 01, 2011
Ribadu all the way!!!!
Re: If Buhari Wins, I Will Hang Myself by DrummaBoy(m): 7:37pm On Apr 01, 2011
BB will win; GEJ will loose. Whatever you will do to yourself is your business. One of his waterloo is his wife. Consider

DAME PATIENCE: BADLUCK FOR GOODLUCK JONATHAN
When Mr. President finally exit Aso-Rock May 29th 2011 he would not realize that one other reason for his waterloo was the excesses of his wife, Dame Patience Jonathan. Madam First Lady came to limelight with the inauguration of her husband as president but she introduced herself to Nigerians through all the wrong reasons. And as Mr. President tries to justify her gaffes in the public, she is never in short supply of them. “Some Husbands Do Have Them” would be an appropriate name for the drama Dame Patience stars in before Nigerians’ viewing to the shame of Mr. President.
President Jonathan should be wholly blamed for his wife’s faults because Nigerians would have been spared all this if he had not legalized an illegal office – the office of the First Lady. While this office is unconstitutional, it is ceremonial and is honored in most democratic nations around the world. However the military government of Ibrahim Babangida gave prominence to it and this military practice was not discontinued during the Obasanjo administration, as he exalted one of his wives, Stella, as First Lady – the end of which was her unfortunate death while undergoing aesthetic (stomach) surgery. This unconstitutional office enjoys a handsome supply of monies from the national treasury, with staffs paid by the federal government, not minding the fact that Mr. President has never pointed to the provision made for it in our yearly national budget. This office would always have a pet project designed to benefit women and children, at least to justify the huge sums given to it. The office of the First Lady is illegal and is one of the greatest source of waste to tax-payers money.
Yinka Odumakin, spokes-person for Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, recently reminded Nigerians of some alleged corrupt practices traced to Patience Jonathan at the inception of her husband tenure. Mr. Presidents aides were quick to discredit these allegation, claiming the EFCC had given her a clean bill of health. Despite this, it is not difficult to believe these allegations as corruption charges against any Nigerian incumbent has never been proven. Also the President’s aides and the EFCC are simply doing the job they are paid for when they paint their principals as saints. It is only after Jonathan have left office would we discover the depth of the corrupt practices this nation has put up with for the past 12 years PDP has been in government. The more reason their exit is so urgent.
Dame Patience brought a new dimension to “First Ladyism” in Nigeria when, rather than accompany her husband on his campaign trip, she ran a parallel campaign with her husband’s. In the disguise of running a PDP women’s rally nationwide, Dame campaigned “eloquently” for her husband’s re-election – in the process introducing new words to the English dictionary like umblelah (Umbrella) and also identifying with a group of widows as “we widows”. All of these, without regard to how much these rallies would cost the nation. Dame Jonathan is forever in the public view, always shown giving speeches on NTA. Despite her poor command of English, she forever saying something on TV. Patience Jonathan is bad luck for Goodluck Jonathan.
Re: If Buhari Wins, I Will Hang Myself by Nekai(f): 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2011
Is God in control of your life, or is your president?  angry
Re: If Buhari Wins, I Will Hang Myself by AljUche: 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2011
smile11s:

We do not believe in  taking risks or trying something new.

If Buhari wins,   lipsrsealed cry I will hang myself!

believe it!

GEJ 2011
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

awwhhh my brother wants to die because of a tribalistic man like GEJ cry cry cry cry

brother this is your last chance to save your life and vote BB 2011 so u can live to see your grand children at least

for good health to security
Re: If Buhari Wins, I Will Hang Myself by oderemo(m): 7:55pm On Apr 01, 2011
Corruption can't be fought by one person that's why with the foi we can pressurise the govt. We need peace in the nigerdelta gej wud give us that, buhari wouldn't, we need policy stabilisation to lean towards privatisation, gej wud not buhari. With all the ethno eeligious crisis dnt u tinK a calmer person wus aid.

We need a democrat, all candidates are not inspiring and I feel and see frustration among the ever growing unemployes youths.but hey this aren't ordinary timEs even amerca is suffering, as we vote let's use our brains not emotions
i tot u are serious for a minute until i read the above, sound like a memo from one bored old worker from the ministry of communication.
you seriously think jonathan will deliver the above ? wake up from yor slumber dude.
Re: If Buhari Wins, I Will Hang Myself by 9ijaMan: 7:57pm On Apr 01, 2011
Coolabbie:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Haba madam, you hard o!
Re: If Buhari Wins, I Will Hang Myself by smile11s(m): 8:46pm On Apr 01, 2011
I need one reason why Buhari should win,

is it because a confused Man of God is his running mate? Religion destroyed our country and it is still destroying every edge of it.

Everyday we see market women, unskilled laborers, poor Nigerians give all their hard earned money to pastors angry shocked

Man, we dont need all these pastors to rule us. They have decieved Africans enough. I can't see myself paying tithe, worshiping or even respecting this pastors. They don't deserve it!

We dont need religion in politics and politics doesn't need religion, Gbam!

Democracy is for the people and by the people and not for the people and by fake arrsse religion.

Why should an ex general, an age mate of my grandfather try to rule this nation again? And, you young men and women of this great nation support him? hmm smh. Then where should I place your fathers in the social status, and then me and you?

C'mon, 'BlackBerry' supporters, wake up from your sleep. Clean yourself from this old political virus. Lets vote GEJ in and give him the support he needs.

Change doesn't come easily, but as one Nigeria, we can make it happen!
Re: If Buhari Wins, I Will Hang Myself by Tunsbobo(m): 8:47pm On Apr 01, 2011
We need a generational change! Ribadu all the way!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo Dep Gov Has Arrest Warrant In The Us For Forgery / Rivers State Government Completes Third Hospital / Nigeria Could Be A G-20 Member If It Tackled Corruption - Hilary Clinton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.