Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Tinubu And Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (VIDEO) (1560 Views)

Gov. Sanwo-olu Spotted Watching Arsenal Match At The Emirates Stadium (Video) / BREAKING: Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (video) / Lagos Governor, Sanwo-olu spotted leading prayers during thanksgiving service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu And Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (VIDEO) by SReporters: 7:46pm On Apr 19, 2023
Bola Ahmed Tinubu, President-Elect of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and Babajide Sanwo-Olu, Governor-Elect of Lagos State, were recently spotted in a helicopter in Guinea Conakry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnkpjphlDt0
Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (VIDEO) by Radiant01(m): 7:49pm On Apr 19, 2023
Food don land ooo wailing wailers
Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (VIDEO) by afroedo: 7:53pm On Apr 19, 2023
baba dey tour, carry go sir

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (VIDEO) by Ashez: 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2023
SReporters:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu, President-Elect of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and Babajide Sanwo-Olu, Governor-Elect of Lagos State, were recently spotted in a helicopter in Guinea Conakry.

Okay
Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (VIDEO) by Ashez: 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2023
K
Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (VIDEO) by Imemine: 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2023
If what people are saying about this is true, can someone get ABIKE Dabiri to speak on the matter? Does it means she has no idea of what her boss supposedly does when she called Igbos out for such? How hypocritical can she be?

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (VIDEO) by Afamsi: 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2023
Drug lord doing clean up exercises codedly

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (VIDEO) by TakeNigeriaBack: 8:36pm On Apr 19, 2023
If he like make dem catch am for Ghana, on the 29th of May, Tinubu will be inaugurated as President of Nigeria. Obingo aka Naanu and his zombies will wail for 8 solid years.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (VIDEO) by Tinubuderanged: 9:53pm On Apr 19, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:
If he like make dem catch am for Ghana, on the 29th of May, Tinubu will be inaugurated as President of Nigeria. Obingo aka Naanu and his zombies will wail for 8 solid years.
this is a serious matter. I believe you will not like your driver to be on drugs, then why do you want Nigeria to be driven by a drug lord?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (VIDEO) by TakeNigeriaBack: 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
this is a serious matter. I believe you will not like your driver to be on drugs, then why do you want Nigeria to be driven by a drug lord?

You accuse him of drugs o! or you accuse him of murder, e no concern us.

May 29th he will be inaugurated as President of the ENTIRE Nigeria. If you don't like it, you and Naanu can dive inside lagoon.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (VIDEO) by Tinubuderanged: 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

You accuse him of drugs o! or you accuse him of murder, e no concern us.

May 29th he will be inaugurated as President of the ENTIRE Nigeria. If you don't like it, you and Naanu can dive inside lagoon.
we shall see.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (VIDEO) by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:05pm On Apr 19, 2023
Good. Next time accuse him of killing Dele Giwa, maybe that will work. In fact accuse Tinubu of sponsoring the first army coup. Of starting the Biafran war. You can't give up now. Just because drug accusation does not work does not mean you should give up.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (VIDEO) by clearcrystal: 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2023
SReporters:

Yes they were spotted in Guinea, do you want to join their next trip?

Bobo, go and tell Mummy and Daddy for village that they should watch Tinubu's swearing in ceremony on the 29th May, they have a lot to learn by watching.

You will thank me later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (VIDEO) by clearcrystal: 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2023
Afamsi:
Drug load doing clean up exercises codedly

The position of Minister of information is still open in Biafra Republic under the able leadership of prime minister Simon Ekpa. Apply and thank me latter.
Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (VIDEO) by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
clearcrystal:
The position of Minister of information is still open in Biafra Republic under the able leadership of prime minister Simon Ekpa. Apply and thank me latter.

See rubbish wey dis weyrey dey spew like spit?!
Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (VIDEO) by clearcrystal: 10:31pm On Apr 19, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

See rubbish wey dis weyrey dey spew like spit?!

You better go and apply before it is too late.
Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (VIDEO) by APCNig: 10:34pm On Apr 19, 2023
Imemine:
If what people are saying about this is true, can someone get ABIKE Dabiri to speak on the matter? Does it means she has no idea of what her boss supposedly does when she called Igbos out for such? How hypocritical can she be?

Abike Dabiri ko, Amala Dabiri ni
Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (VIDEO) by KingKO22: 10:40pm On Apr 19, 2023
I thought Tinubu is sick and undergoing treatment in France πŸ€£πŸ˜€

Some say he is dead πŸ˜‚

Some even said he no where to be found

It's time for you to give up on Asiwaju matter .

He is the man that God has blessed and nothing can stand on his way even the 10th deadliest terrorists in the world cant stop him.

If you like post his picture sniffing narcotics that one na your problem πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (VIDEO) by KingKO22: 10:42pm On Apr 19, 2023
I love this man endlessly πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜€

May 29 na our day to pepper IPOB πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (VIDEO) by Nwaetche(m): 11:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
I know Mr. Kingkong

The chopper looks and setting looks more of Columbian runs and Columbian heartlands ofMedellΓ­n

KingKO22:
I love this man endlessly πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜€

May 29 na our day to pepper IPOB πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (VIDEO) by Ogene001: 11:57pm On Apr 19, 2023
KingKO22:
I thought Tinubu is sick and undergoing treatment in France πŸ€£πŸ˜€

Some say he is dead πŸ˜‚

Some even said he no where to be found

It's time for you to give up on Asiwaju matter .

He is the man that God has blessed and nothing can stand on his way even the 10th deadliest terrorists in the world cant stop him.

If you like post his picture sniffing narcotics that one na your problem πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
This happened ten years ago
Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (VIDEO) by udede(m): 2:28am On Apr 20, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:
Tinubu's flat nyash will not sit on the presidential throne at Aso rock villa. Quote me on this
Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (VIDEO) by vannessa7(f): 5:22am On Apr 20, 2023
Ogene001:

This happened ten years ago

With Sanwoolu there and looking exactly like he looks now, I don't think so, BTW Tinubu smiles beautifully.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu, First Nigerian President Not To Meet US President After UNGA / Who Can Identify This City / A Religious Leader To Rule Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.