Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

FG Launches 5-Year Plan To Tackle Insecurity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Launches 5-Year Plan To Tackle Insecurity (10447 Views)

FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App / How To Tackle Insecurity In Nigeria - Obasanjo / FG Approves Five-Year Plan To Reduce Hunger, Malnutrition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Launches 5-Year Plan To Tackle Insecurity by Eraser33(m): 11:59am On Apr 20, 2023
When he has just a few weeks to leave office? What stopped him from coming up with all these plans at the rudimentary and latent stage of his ministerial duties? Nigerian politicians are a bunch of joke
Re: FG Launches 5-Year Plan To Tackle Insecurity by captainamiedi1: 11:59am On Apr 20, 2023
you had 8 yrs but you couldn't come up with 5 yrs plan. you have 1 month left you are coming up with 5 yrs plan. what is the assurance the next govt will accept it? una joke too much
Re: FG Launches 5-Year Plan To Tackle Insecurity by spiralwedge(m): 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2023
Five-year plan when you are leaving the office in few weeks.
5 year plan by a known betrayer. So you expect Tinubu to inherit your plan where you would know the in-and-out after you are out of office.

Jokers.
Re: FG Launches 5-Year Plan To Tackle Insecurity by Wewemoji: 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2023
[gullible quote author=inoki247 post=122626040]Lol this Minister of Public Holiday head no coret Una tenure go soon finish and u dey launch something....[/quote]
Re: FG Launches 5-Year Plan To Tackle Insecurity by Funflipper: 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2023
Came up with a five year plan with just one month left of the a years you were given. smh
Re: FG Launches 5-Year Plan To Tackle Insecurity by Chetas81(m): 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2023
No fake citizen can achieved anything genuine
Re: FG Launches 5-Year Plan To Tackle Insecurity by nedumscot(m): 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we must really commend president Buhari's zeal for national development and national security. An administration that is less than 50 days to wind down is still working hard like a clock yet some bitter souls called Obidients would rather we sack APC and install Peter Obi who couldn't provide Ordinary BRT buses in Anambra for 8 years as governor. A man who speaks like a female Goblin and ran the most divisive campaign in Nigeria's history is what some Dumbo's expect the country would vote for? Thank God we sane Christians saw the charade and quickly rejected him at the polls. The progress APC made in Lagos is why the city is littered with unworthy Eze's migrating in droves to the SW rather than their enclave that has been affected with self inflicted insecurity from terrorist groups like IPOB. Posterity will be kind to Buhari for the good deeds he achieved in office even though he had his shortcomings. We Christians will always and will keep voting for APC till we Nigeria is fully developed sad
😤😤😤
Smh

2 Likes

Re: FG Launches 5-Year Plan To Tackle Insecurity by pikechukwu6(m): 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2023
grin una government too yeye
Re: FG Launches 5-Year Plan To Tackle Insecurity by 2016v2017: 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2023
kerry57:
Yeye govt. U are leaving office next month and u are lunching 5 yrs plans. What is the brain behind this if not to siphon money. After wasting so many lives due to this insecurity.

Fulani Cabals Government is the worst we have ever seen .
Re: FG Launches 5-Year Plan To Tackle Insecurity by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2023
Re: FG Launches 5-Year Plan To Tackle Insecurity by adams123: 12:06pm On Apr 20, 2023
Creamypie:
Yeye pple. Kill tribalism, religious intolerance,stop dividing Nigerians along the lines of tribe, region, and religion, create Employment and environment- friendly atmosphere, provide infrastructure, especially road and light,encourage development of all regions along with their natural resources, oil in south, minerals in east, Agric in middle belt and north,well processed, can rival oil in south. enhance them properly and see insecurity die natural death

Explain minerals in east.. minerals like?
Re: FG Launches 5-Year Plan To Tackle Insecurity by Shadysen: 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2023
N3TRAL:
Death to Ansaru!

Death to Boko Haram!

Death to ISWAP!

Death to bandits!

Death to highway kidnappers!

If I say "death to the ..." last one now, I'll be called a tribalist. Let me respect myself abeg 😂.
death to MOTAKUN something like that
Re: FG Launches 5-Year Plan To Tackle Insecurity by Tonyblessed(m): 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2023
This is for APC Zombies. After 8 years and time to finish, another lie , evil and rubbish statement
Re: FG Launches 5-Year Plan To Tackle Insecurity by Global2000: 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2023
you are more than right. Clowns in power. Shameless baboons.

post=122625976]

After wasting a whooping 8 years to institute and allowed insecurity to fester uncontrollably, they are now launching a so called 5 years strategic security plan. See that these people are just a band of circus show jokers.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: FG Launches 5-Year Plan To Tackle Insecurity by Seagodess(f): 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we must really commend president Buhari's zeal for national development and national security. An administration that is less than 50 days to wind down is still working hard like a clock yet some bitter souls called Obidients would rather we sack APC and install Peter Obi who couldn't provide Ordinary BRT buses in Anambra for 8 years as governor. A man who speaks like a female Goblin and ran the most divisive campaign in Nigeria's history is what some Dumbo's expect the country would vote for? Thank God we sane Christians saw the charade and quickly rejected him at the polls. The progress APC made in Lagos is why the city is littered with unworthy Eze's migrating in droves to the SW rather than their enclave that has been affected with self inflicted insecurity from terrorist groups like IPOB. Posterity will be kind to Buhari for the good deeds he achieved in office even though he had his shortcomings. We Christians will always and will keep voting for APC till we Nigeria is fully developed sad
you need ur head checked
Re: FG Launches 5-Year Plan To Tackle Insecurity by nairanaira12: 12:08pm On Apr 20, 2023
N3TRAL:
Death to Ansaru!

Death to Boko Haram!

Death to ISWAP!

Death to bandits!

Death to highway kidnappers!

If I say "death to the ..." last one now, I'll be called a tribalist. Let me respect myself abeg 😂.

After 8 years failed promise, they now add another 5 years and you are celebrating it. grin

You love to act like an idiot sha. Is like being an APC Supporters also turn people to idiots. grin
Re: FG Launches 5-Year Plan To Tackle Insecurity by Creamypie(m): 12:09pm On Apr 20, 2023
adams123:

Explain minerals in east.. minerals like?
gold, coal, lead, zinc, milestone
Re: FG Launches 5-Year Plan To Tackle Insecurity by BelovedofLord: 12:09pm On Apr 20, 2023
This is laudable and indeed laughable considering the timing!

SMS: APC FOR ABSOLUTE F9 & JOKERS!

In all honesty, it's a comic tragedy!!!
Re: FG Launches 5-Year Plan To Tackle Insecurity by Shadysen: 12:09pm On Apr 20, 2023
GOTVee:
Born again muslim kill you there! Bastard! head slammer claiming christian.

1 Like

Re: FG Launches 5-Year Plan To Tackle Insecurity by donprinyo(m): 12:11pm On Apr 20, 2023
Madness
Re: FG Launches 5-Year Plan To Tackle Insecurity by Shadysen: 12:11pm On Apr 20, 2023
From lie muhammed table
Re: FG Launches 5-Year Plan To Tackle Insecurity by WhereMyLoud: 12:11pm On Apr 20, 2023
Una fada.. Wen u are leaving in less than 40 days.. Una fada
Re: FG Launches 5-Year Plan To Tackle Insecurity by WhereMyLoud: 12:12pm On Apr 20, 2023
Rxe4ygg:
:-
bro contact me make i show u sure games
Not all this correct score bullshit

Hold this.. 86022BA2

Sporty
Re: FG Launches 5-Year Plan To Tackle Insecurity by Autobot05: 12:12pm On Apr 20, 2023
Tales by moonlight ..
All these format don cast na
Re: FG Launches 5-Year Plan To Tackle Insecurity by qtx(m): 12:13pm On Apr 20, 2023
Re: FG Launches 5-Year Plan To Tackle Insecurity by 2016v2017: 12:14pm On Apr 20, 2023
GOTVee:
Sell your head to Af.onjas , use the money buy brain

1 Like

Re: FG Launches 5-Year Plan To Tackle Insecurity by jozee8: 12:16pm On Apr 20, 2023
It shall never be well with that FG
Re: FG Launches 5-Year Plan To Tackle Insecurity by Jeffyblaq(m): 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2023
Do you know that the average Nigerian is plain dumb as to know what they want.

FACT: 99.5% TRUE😔

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Never Congratulated David Mark – APC / No Corrupt Akwa Ibom Election Petitions Tribunal Member Will Escape Prosecution" / NECA, Oil Marketers To FG: Shun Pride, Review Fuel Subsidy Removal, ₦ Flotation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.