Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Advice My Younger Brother - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Advice My Younger Brother (156 Views)

See What Kiss Daniel Got His Younger Brother For His Birthday / The Cobra My Younger Brother Killed In Our Village (Photos) / Latest News: Younger Brother To Cult Leader Don Wanny Conformed Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice My Younger Brother by Ogunlade60: 9:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
Nairalander please I need your advice for my Brother..My Brother is in his Early 30s and about to settle down but still don't who to choose between his Two friends..
1. Mercy: He met Mercy last year April in Abeokuta Exactly a year now, though he never asked her out but there were mutual Feelings between then. Mercy likes him , cook for him and always around him, but on a faithful day my brother caught her Whatsapp conversation with a married man trying to hook him up in Lagos with all Mannars of raw chats.. telling the man that she can't wait for his John Thomas to enter her..My brother caught that.
2. Lola: He met Lola late last year, a corporate individual loving and kind , always looking for a way to push my brother in all forms, presently she's a loyal girl..
Please our view will be well appreciated!

Cc: lalasticlala , seun
Re: Advice My Younger Brother by garriAndsugar: 10:01pm On Apr 19, 2023
Always choose the 2nd, if the 1st girl was good enough there wont be a 2nd

(1) (Reply)

Are You Struggling To Find The Right Criminal Lawyer In Melbourne? / Cheapest Flight Tickets| Oswal Air Travel / 2010 Foreign Used Grey On Cream Mercedes Benz GLK 350 4matic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.