Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

The Qur'an: Cascade Of Lies ALWAYS Fall Like A Pack Of Cards - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Qur'an: Cascade Of Lies ALWAYS Fall Like A Pack Of Cards (3937 Views)

When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? / The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible / Why Do Women Always Fall Under The Annoiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Qur'an: Cascade Of Lies ALWAYS Fall Like A Pack Of Cards by MightySparrow: 2:43pm On May 07, 2023
Sexlam' s Quran is all fictitious book written by a clown for the slowpoke to believe.
Re: The Qur'an: Cascade Of Lies ALWAYS Fall Like A Pack Of Cards by TenQ: 4:14pm On May 07, 2023
honesttalk21:

Records or reports of history and the author's bias.
On Abraham's pbuh sacrifice he was to sacrifice his first son, only son indeed a mighty task and test of faith.
If this were Isaac he already had another child although banished with his mother Hagai.

1. Can you prove from the Qur'an that Abraham was to sacrifice his FIRST son?
2. Who in the Qur'an is the forbearing son?

From the Bible we know that Hagar and Ishmael had been sent away by Abraham because Sarah gave birth the Isaac. Gen 21:9-21.

honesttalk21:

The Quran reports slightly more as the Kaaba in Mecca was originally built by Abraham and Ishmael.
No sir. The Qur'an NEVER said that. I stand to be corrected.

Logical Question:
1. Abraham was a cattle rearer, tell me what he was doing in the desert of Mecca with his cattle?
2. If Abram who later was renamed by God as Abraham was in Mecca, how come there was no mention of Abraham in the history of the Meccans?
If you know any history of Abraham before Islam, let me know as I am waiting?
3. What is the meaning of Abraham, Ismael, Ishaq? At least the first born should know the meaning and transmitted it to his children.

honesttalk21:

Wrt to Mary and Aaron; righteous men were referred to as Harun and Mary is supposed to of the righteous hence her people's question.
This is a complete fabrication except you can show me evidence where righteous men were referred to as Harun?

Aaron is an old Hebrew name Meaning:
Mountain of strength, exalted, strong.
From the verb אור ('or), and From the noun הר (har) with the verb ארן (aran)

Aaron is a NAME of the Brother of Moses and Miriam. It is NOT a description.

honesttalk21:

She is also of the family lineage with Aaron as a forefather.
Moses, Aaron and Miriam are of the TRIBE of Levi. All the Priests of Israel are from the Tribe of Levi.

Mary is from the Tribe of Judah. It is impossible dear for your fabrication to be true.

honesttalk21:

What is comical about Yusuf/Joseph pbuh's story? Is it his beauty?
Read the history of Joseph from
Gen 30:25-26,
Gen 37:1-36,
Gen 39 to Gen 50

Then come and ask the Question again!

The problem with you Muslim is that had you read the bible a little, you would have understood the Qur'an better.
Re: The Qur'an: Cascade Of Lies ALWAYS Fall Like A Pack Of Cards by TenQ: 4:39pm On May 07, 2023
honesttalk21:

[color=#770077][/color]

Al-Baghawi said in Sharh al-Sunnah: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to instruct his companions and teach them what was revealed to him of the Qur’aan in the order in which it appears in our Quran now, the order which Jibreel taught him.

When each aayah was revealed, Jibreel would tell him, this aayah is to be written after such and such an aayah in Soorah such and such. Thus it is clear that the efforts of the Sahaabah were limited solely to gathering the Qur’aan in one place, not to arranging its order. The Qur’aan is written on al-Lawh al-Mahfooz in this order, then Allaah sent it down in its entirety to the first heaven, whence it was revealed in stages as it was needed, and the order in which it was revealed is not the order in which it is recited.”

Alhaji, is this another Taqqiya or what they taught you?

I can easily deflate the lies you are propagating here.

1. Just look at the highlighted:
Mohammed could only have done this when ALMOST ALL the Chapters have been revealed. It was impossible that Mohamed started re-ordering the Qur'an before at least three quarters of it had been revealed.

2. Are you saying that the Almighty Allah or Jubril mixed up the revelation of the Qur'an so that the order needed to be corrected by Mohammed?
3. Are you aware that some Surah were not completely revealed at once?
4. Do you agree with me that it is stupidity to receive a book in a particular order and mix it up and expect that the information will not be corrupted?
5. If the Qur'an is a book that exist in Paradise even before Mohammed was given, what is the logic behind Jubril randomly choosing chapters and verses to recite in the Qur'an.

Bro, it doesn't make sense!
Re: The Qur'an: Cascade Of Lies ALWAYS Fall Like A Pack Of Cards by TenQ: 4:41pm On May 07, 2023
honesttalk21:
@TenQ
The order of sura in the Quran is specified based on the revelation of the first ayas of the sura, not the revelation of the whole sura.
The Qur'an is an eternal book that is in the tablet in paradise.

Did Jubril reveal the Qur'an in paradise RANDOMLY?

Why?
Re: The Qur'an: Cascade Of Lies ALWAYS Fall Like A Pack Of Cards by honesttalk21: 9:23pm On May 07, 2023
TenQ:

The Qur'an is an eternal book that is in the tablet in paradise.

Did Jubril reveal the Qur'an in paradise RANDOMLY?

Why?

The Quran was sent down to the lower heaven by Allah and Jubril r.a revealed same to Muhammad pbuh in different bits as was required until the whole Quran was revealed.

“And those who disbelieve say: Why is not the Quran revealed to him all at once? Thus (it is sent down in parts), that We may strengthen your heart thereby. And We have revealed it to you gradually, in stages.” [25:32]

“And (it is) a Quran which We have divided (into parts), in order that you might recite it to men at intervals. And We have revealed it by stages.” [17:106]

The Quran’s gradual revelation was to strengthen the hearts of the Prophet (pbuh) and the believers with him. This allows for discerning and pondering of the meaning too.

The Quran was revealed in stages to the Prophet Mohammed to coincide with relevant events going on at the time.
Re: The Qur'an: Cascade Of Lies ALWAYS Fall Like A Pack Of Cards by TenQ: 10:11pm On May 07, 2023
honesttalk21:

The Quran was sent down to the lower heaven by Allah and Jubril r.a revealed same to Muhammad pbuh in different bits as was required until the whole Quran was revealed.

“And those who disbelieve say: Why is not the Quran revealed to him all at once? Thus (it is sent down in parts), that We may strengthen your heart thereby. And We have revealed it to you gradually, in stages.” [25:32]

“And (it is) a Quran which We have divided (into parts), in order that you might recite it to men at intervals. And We have revealed it by stages.” [17:106]

The Quran’s gradual revelation was to strengthen the hearts of the Prophet (pbuh) and the believers with him. This allows for discerning and pondering of the meaning too.

The Quran was revealed in stages to the Prophet Mohammed to coincide with relevant events going on at the time.
You are repeating the same things that they have fed you with. Slow down a little.

1. Is it True that:
The Qur'an had existed billions of years before Mohammed was born!

2. Is it True that:
Mohammed recited the Qur'an to the Sahaba as he received it from Jubril?

3. Is it true that:
Mohammed is a human being like the rest of us?

If all the above is true, then

a. Is there ANY evidence that Allah or Jubril INSTRUCTED Mohammed to re-arrange and re-order the Qur'an?
If there is no evidence, then Mohammed must either be devine or Allah to re-arrange the words of Allah!

b. Did Mohammed [b]explain WHY he re-arranged and re-ordered the Qur'an?[/b]
If Mohammed did not EXPLAIN why he re-ordered the Qur'an, then every explanation you make for him is mere fabrications and conjectures.
c. Is re-arranged or re-ordering the book f Allah not the same as corrupting the book of Allah?

My Friend
The truth of the matter is that UNLESS you can provide EVIDENCE that Allah or Jubril COMMANDED Mohammed to re-arrange the Qur'an, then the book is his book.

+Can the book of Allah say that the sun set in the murky waters?
+Can the book of Allah incorporate tales of the ancients like the Seven Sleepers into the Qur'an?
+Can the book of Allah say that the man's reproductive fluids come from his back bone?

Whatever the kind of re-arrangement, can you explain why the verse below is NOT the LAST verse in the Qur'an
Qur'an 5:3
"This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion." (Surah Al-Ma'idah, 5:3)

Qur'an 69:40 settles it; the Qur'an is the Words of Mohammed

Qur'an 69:40
This (Qur'an) is truly the word of a noble messenger!
Re: The Qur'an: Cascade Of Lies ALWAYS Fall Like A Pack Of Cards by honesttalk21: 10:20pm On May 07, 2023
TenQ:

Alhaji, is this another Taqqiya or what they taught you?

I can easily deflate the lies you are propagating here.

1. Just look at the highlighted:
Mohammed could only have done this when ALMOST ALL the Chapters have been revealed. It was impossible that Mohamed started re-ordering the Qur'an before at least three quarters of it had been revealed.

2. Are you saying that the Almighty Allah or Jubril mixed up the revelation of the Qur'an so that the order needed to be corrected by Mohammed?
3. Are you aware that some Surah were not completely revealed at once?
4. Do you agree with me that it is stupidity to receive a book in a particular order and mix it up and expect that the information will not be corrupted?
5. If the Qur'an is a book that exist in Paradise even before Mohammed was given, what is the logic behind Jubril randomly choosing chapters and verses to recite in the Qur'an.

Bro, it doesn't make sense!

The first revelation was 4 verses of the Surah Alaq (96) which contains 19 verses next was 7 verses of Surah Mudathir (74) which consists of 56 verses.

Angel Jibril did not randomly choose what to reveal and follows Allah's command solely. Revealing what is to be revealed as directed by Allah based on the situation.

On the building of the Kaabah:
In Quran 2;
(2:127) Recall when Abraham and Ishmael raised the foundations of the House, praying: “Our Lord! Accept this from us; You are All-Hearing, All-Knowing.

Our Lord! and make us both submissive to Thee and (raise) from our offspring a group submitting to Thee, and show us our ways of devotion and turn to us (merci­fully), surely Thou art the Oft-returning (with mercy), the Merciful (128).

Also Quran 22:26

“Remember! We identified the site of the Sacred House to Ibrahim (Abraham), saying, ‘Worship none besides Me, sanctify My House for those worshippers who make Tawaf (walking counterclockwise around it as a part of the Hajj rituals), and stand in prayer, bow, and prostrate themselves'”

Also:

When Allah bestowed Ishmael to Abraham in his old age, He commanded him to settle that child with his mother in Mecca. Abraham obeyed the Divine order and then he prayed for them.

Quran 14: 37. “Our Lord! Verily I have settled (a part) of my offspring in a valley without cultivation near Your Sacred House, in order, Our Lord! that they may establish prayer; therefore, make the hearts of some people yearn towards them, and provide them with fruits so that they may be grateful.”
Re: The Qur'an: Cascade Of Lies ALWAYS Fall Like A Pack Of Cards by TenQ: 7:42am On May 08, 2023
Who was the First prophet sent to the Arabs?
Abraham, Ishmael or Mohammed?
Where are their Scriptures?

honesttalk21:

The first revelation was 4 verses of the Surah Alaq (96) which contains 19 verses next was 7 verses of Surah Mudathir (74) which consists of 56 verses.

Angel Jibril did not randomly choose what to reveal and follows Allah's command solely. Revealing what is to be revealed as directed by Allah based on the situation.
1. asked you for the EVIDENCE of this either from Allah , Jubril or Mohammed.
Otherwise, you are making up fictitious statements.
With no evidence, the Qur'an is just the WORDS of Mohammed!
2. Can you tell me the LOGICAL basis on Which the chapters of the Qur'an was re-ordered?
3. Were the missing verses of the Qur'an also re-ordered? What number are they

honesttalk21:

On the building of the Kaabah:
In Quran 2;
(2:127) Recall when Abraham and Ishmael raised the foundations of the House, praying: “Our Lord! Accept this from us; You are All-Hearing, All-Knowing.

Our Lord! and make us both submissive to Thee and (raise) from our offspring a group submitting to Thee, and show us our ways of devotion and turn to us (merci­fully), surely Thou art the Oft-returning (with mercy), the Merciful (128).

Also Quran 22:26

“Remember! We identified the site of the Sacred House to Ibrahim (Abraham), saying, ‘Worship none besides Me, sanctify My House for those worshippers who make Tawaf (walking counterclockwise around it as a part of the Hajj rituals), and stand in prayer, bow, and prostrate themselves'”

Also:

When Allah bestowed Ishmael to Abraham in his old age, He commanded him to settle that child with his mother in Mecca. Abraham obeyed the Divine order and then he prayed for them.

Quran 14: 37. “Our Lord! Verily I have settled (a part) of my offspring in a valley without cultivation near Your Sacred House, in order, Our Lord! that they may establish prayer; therefore, make the hearts of some people yearn towards them, and provide them with fruits so that they may be grateful.”

Are you aware that
1. Before the advent of Islam, there were several Kaabas or places of worship in the Arabian Peninsula, each with its own religious and cultural significance.
There were approximately 20 Kaaba-style religious sites before in surrounding Arab lands including: Al- Lat House, Najran Kaaba, the Shaddad Kaaba, Ghatfan Kaaba and the Du-Khesla House (The Kaaba in Yemen).

Did Abraham build each one?

2. Abraham didn't have two sons, but eight. (Genesis 25:13-15); not two wives, but three.

How could you know because the Qur'an is a tale heard and retold by Mohammed to the Arabians.

3. He did not raise his descendants in the Valley of Mecca, but in Hebron of Canaan (Genesis 13:6-12), which is called by his name in Arabic to this day, El Khaleel, The friend of God (Isaiah 41:cool.

4. Genesis 11:28-31 tells us that his hometown was Ur in Chaldea, not Mecca. He wandered through Haran as Genesis 11:31 tells us, not Arabia. He went to Canaan as God instructed him in Genesis 12:4-6, not to Mecca's valley.

5. There is no record that Abraham and Ishmael went to Arabia and built the Ka'bah in Mecca, although Abraham did spend several years in Egypt.

6. In Surat al-Saffat (Those Who Set the Ranks) 37:100-112, we read of Abraham's sacrifice of his son. But which son? The Bible states it was Isaac (see Genesis 22), yet the Quran intimates it was Ishmael.'6

When legends are told and retold, they do change.
Just like it is reported that Oduduwa migrated from Mecca to Ife in Osun state of Nigeria

Only this below is sufficient to burst your conjectures in two steps
When Muslims fabricate lies, they forget that they have told other lies that has to be patched up.

LOGICAL QUESTION:
1. If Allah NEVER send a Prophet to a People except in the language of the People, in what language did Abraham or Ismail conduct preaching and worship in Mecca?

Qur'an 14:4
We sent not a messenger except (to teach) in the language of his (own) people, in order to make (things) clear to them. Now Allah leaves straying those whom He pleases and guides whom He pleases: and He is Exalted in power, full of Wisdom.

Summary:
The detailed story of Abraham NEVER mentioned that Abraham built any Kaaba.
Re: The Qur'an: Cascade Of Lies ALWAYS Fall Like A Pack Of Cards by honesttalk21: 4:20am On May 26, 2023
TENQ
But no thanks 😉

Luke 1:36
And now, your relative Elizabeth in her old age has also conceived a son; and this is the sixth month for her who was said to be barren.

For though Elisabeth was of the daughters of Aaron, or of the tribe of Levi by her father's side, yet might be of the tribe of Judah by her mother's side, and so akin to Mary.

In ancient Semitic usage, a person’s name was often linked with that of a renowned ancestor or founder of the tribal line. Thus, for instance, a man of the tribe of Banu Tamim was sometimes addressed as “son of Tamim” or “brother of Tamim.” Since Mary belonged to the priestly caste, and hence descended from Aaron, the brother of Moses, she was called a “sister of Aaron,”

TenQ:

1. Can you prove from the Qur'an that Abraham was to sacrifice his FIRST son?
2. Who in the Qur'an is the forbearing son?

From the Bible we know that Hagar and Ishmael had been sent away by Abraham because Sarah gave birth the Isaac. Gen 21:9-21.

No sir. The Qur'an NEVER said that. I stand to be corrected.

Logical Question:
1. Abraham was a cattle rearer, tell me what he was doing in the desert of Mecca with his cattle?
2. If Abram who later was renamed by God as Abraham was in Mecca, how come there was no mention of Abraham in the history of the Meccans?
If you know any history of Abraham before Islam, let me know as I am waiting?
3. What is the meaning of Abraham, Ismael, Ishaq? At least the first born should know the meaning and transmitted it to his children.

This is a complete fabrication except you can show me evidence where righteous men were referred to as Harun?

Aaron is an old Hebrew name Meaning:
Mountain of strength, exalted, strong.
From the verb אור ('or), and From the noun הר (har) with the verb ארן (aran)

Aaron is a NAME of the Brother of Moses and Miriam. It is NOT a description.

Moses, Aaron and Miriam are of the TRIBE of Levi. All the Priests of Israel are from the Tribe of Levi.

Mary is from the Tribe of Judah. It is impossible dear for your fabrication to be true.

Read the history of Joseph from
Gen 30:25-26,
Gen 37:1-36,
Gen 39 to Gen 50

Then come and ask the Question again!

The problem with you Muslim is that had you read the bible a little, you would have understood the Qur'an better.
Re: The Qur'an: Cascade Of Lies ALWAYS Fall Like A Pack Of Cards by TenQ: 6:52am On May 26, 2023
honesttalk21:
TENQ
But no thanks 😉

And now, your relative Elizabeth in her old age has also conceived a son; and this is the sixth month for her who was said to be barren.

For though Elisabeth was of the daughters of Aaron, or of the tribe of Levi by her father's side, yet might be of the tribe of Judah by her mother's side, and so akin to Mary.
1. Elizabeth was a Cousin of Mary and NOT the Sister of Mary.
2. Zakariyah the husband of Elizabeth was from the Tribe of Levi (the tribe of Aaron), this is why he could be a Priest as only descendants of Aaron can become priests in Israel!

What is your evidence that Elizabeth was from the tribe of Levi?

honesttalk21:

In ancient Semitic usage, a person’s name was often linked with that of a renowned ancestor or founder of the tribal line. Thus, for instance, a man of the tribe of Banu Tamim was sometimes addressed as “son of Tamim” or “brother of Tamim.” Since Mary belonged to the priestly caste, and hence descended from Aaron, the brother of Moses, she was called a “sister of Aaron,”
Another subtle Islamic Taqqiya: this applies only if they are direct lineage to one another. Mary does NOT belong to a Priest class.

The children of Israel has 12 Tribes, you can only be called according to your Lineage.

Mary can be called the daughter of David because she is a descendant of David (from the tribe of Judah) . Mary cannot be said to be the daughter of anyone else not in her lineage.

If you doubt this:
I challenge you to find just ONE example where a person is referred to as "son of" a person not in his linage!

If you wouldn't lie, (Even though all are sons of Abraham) can Mohammed be referred to as Son of Isreal OR son of Ismael OR both?

My guy, it's one of those lies told to you. The Arabs and Jews are Semitic, find examples for us
Re: The Qur'an: Cascade Of Lies ALWAYS Fall Like A Pack Of Cards by honesttalk21: 9:34am On May 26, 2023
Indeed you are quite an Erist.
You must not accept alterior submissions which is absolutely fine.
It is consanguineal kinship in anthropology.
You are however too rigid with views.

Have you not seen Africans who call others from same village their Siblings?

I live you with your superior right arguments.

TenQ:

1. Elizabeth was a Cousin of Mary and NOT the Sister of Mary.
2. Zakariyah the husband of Elizabeth was from the Tribe of Levi (the tribe of Aaron), this is why he could be a Priest as only descendants of Aaron can become priests in Israel!

What is your evidence that Elizabeth was from the tribe of Levi?

Another subtle Islamic Taqqiya: this applies only if they are direct lineage to one another. Mary does NOT belong to a Priest class.

The children of Israel has 12 Tribes, you can only be called according to your Lineage.

Mary can be called the daughter of David because she is a descendant of David (from the tribe of Judah) . Mary cannot be said to be the daughter of anyone else not in her lineage.

If you doubt this:
I challenge you to find just ONE example where a person is referred to as "son of" a person not in his linage!

If you wouldn't lie, (Even though all are sons of Abraham) can Mohammed be referred to as Son of Isreal OR son of Ismael OR both?

My guy, it's one of those lies told to you. The Arabs and Jews are Semitic, find examples for us
Re: The Qur'an: Cascade Of Lies ALWAYS Fall Like A Pack Of Cards by honesttalk21: 9:57am On May 26, 2023
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Was Abraham going to graze Cattle at Mecca?
He is a remarkable forerunner of total submission to Allah. He took Hagai and Ishmael away.
Hagai asked him why he was abandoning them on barren land? Would grazing his cattle be the reason he went there? He left them with a skin sack of water that was soon exhausted before the following mercy of Zamzam water.

You can let us know your superior knowledge on the origin of Zamzam? This is still in existence today.

Yes Allah must be different from God as there is nothing like or comparable. No God Son, God father. No word is or can be associated with Allah in anyway as such.

honesttalk21:
TENQ
But no thanks 😉

Re: The Qur'an: Cascade Of Lies ALWAYS Fall Like A Pack Of Cards by TenQ: 2:15pm On May 26, 2023
honesttalk21:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Was Abraham going to graze Cattle at Mecca?
He is a remarkable forerunner of total submission to Allah. He took Hagai and Ishmael away.
Hagai asked him why he was abandoning them on barren land? Would grazing his cattle be the reason he went there? He left them with a skin sack of water that was soon exhausted before the following mercy of Zamzam water.

You can let us know your superior knowledge on the origin of Zamzam? This is still in existence today.

Yes Allah must be different from God as there is nothing like or comparable. No God Son, God father. No word is or can be associated with Allah in anyway as such.

Just one Question:
Please, where did you get the story of Abraham? Can you show us where Mohammed himself told this story?

Zamzam is a Fabrication just as the Blackstone of Muslims is a fabrication?
Re: The Qur'an: Cascade Of Lies ALWAYS Fall Like A Pack Of Cards by TenQ: 2:20pm On May 26, 2023
honesttalk21:
Indeed you are quite an Erist.
You must not accept alterior submissions which is absolutely fine.
It is consanguineal kinship in anthropology.
You are however too rigid with views.

Have you not seen Africans who call others from same village their Siblings?

I live you with your superior right arguments.

Since we are speaking about Semitic people and language,

1. I challenge you to find just ONE example where a person is referred to as "son of" a person not in his linage!

When you fabricate what is not there, you expect that I will just keep quiet?

2. If you wouldn't lie, (Even though all are sons of Abraham) can Mohammed be referred to as Son of Isreal OR son of Ismael OR both?

Re: The Qur'an: Cascade Of Lies ALWAYS Fall Like A Pack Of Cards by honesttalk21: 7:00pm On May 26, 2023
Semitic languages belong to a subfamily of the Afro-Asiatic language family including Hebrew, Aramaic, Arabic, and Ethiopic.

Mary was born into Judaism, she experienced the Hebrew Scriptures both in her prayer and her mode of life as a woman of Nazareth.

Her genealogy is given in Luke 3 as of the tribe of Judah and the lineage of David . She was connected by marriage with Elizabeth, who was of the lineage of Aaron (Luke 1:36).

Yaaa U(that throat vocal, nonvocal ‘ )HT/A means blood sister.
Yaaa UHTiiii means any woman/ sister from Adam’s- Eva’s lineage(the only lineage of humankind). That distance between Moses and Jesus of 1400 years means nothing, people knew even for Adam, knew for all main prophets and used to give their names to their kids

Yaaa ukhta Haaroona Quran 19:28
Oh Sister of Aaron
At that moment, somebody wanted to humiliate Mary by knowing that honor was EVERYTHING to her. The perfect way to do that is to knock her down by comparing her with the sister of HUMBLE AARON. Allah swt wanted to stress importance of HUMILITY and that was the reason she wasn’t called as “sister of Moses” as AARON is the best known for his humble attitude and that is why he is chosen to be a companion in propethood along with his brother Moses who was more strict than him.

TenQ:

1. I challenge you to find just ONE example where a person is referred to as "son of" a person not in his linage!

2. If you wouldn't lie, (Even though all are sons of Abraham) can Mohammed be referred to as Son of Isreal OR son of Ismael OR both?

Re: The Qur'an: Cascade Of Lies ALWAYS Fall Like A Pack Of Cards by MightySparrow: 8:00pm On May 26, 2023
TenQ:

Of course, that is why I asked you knowledgeable Muslims on Nairaland. Since not all Muslims know about this, it is an opportunity to show them that TenQ is wrong as usual.

Like I said:
Christians like me are confused because instead of explanations, Muslims just give rhetorics which does NOT explain WHY

The Question of WHY is the Most Important Question!

Imagine the play by Shakespeare on Macbeth or Romeo and Juliet with Scenes reordered randomly about
AND
not only that the Acts were moved from one scene to another random scene YET the the Play is still supposed to be perfectly preserved according the the original Shakespeare book in Buckingham Palace England

These Muslims are as dishonest as JWs.
Not until I began to listen to Christian Prince that I know their lies and worthlessness of Sexlam.
Thanks for exposing their lies.
Re: The Qur'an: Cascade Of Lies ALWAYS Fall Like A Pack Of Cards by FxMasterz: 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2023
MightySparrow:
Sexlam' s Quran is all fictitious book written by a clown for the slowpoke to believe.

Lol.
Re: The Qur'an: Cascade Of Lies ALWAYS Fall Like A Pack Of Cards by honesttalk21: 2:27pm On Jan 21
TenQ:

Mr. Been a while but don't like to live this discussion unfinished.

Be informed that A patronymic, or patronym, is a component of a personal name based on the given name of one's father, grandfather (avonymic), or an earlier male ancestor. It is the male equivalent of a matronymic.

Patronymics are used, by custom or official policy, in many countries worldwide, although elsewhere their use has been replaced by or transformed into patronymic surnames.

This practice spans different cultures in Africa, Asia and Europe.
In the Semitic cultures; A common feature of historical Semitic names is use of a patronymic system. Since ancient times, men and women have been named using this system. This was not limited to any certain region or religion. It was only in the 17th and 18th centuries when laws were put in place in European nations demanded that those of Semitic descent abandoned the patronymic naming scheme in favor of consistent legal surnames.

It was only after these laws were ratified that most of the Jews and Muslims in these nations received surnames.
Re: The Qur'an: Cascade Of Lies ALWAYS Fall Like A Pack Of Cards by TenQ: 2:44pm On Jan 21
Happy new year to you my friend. It has been a long time and I wish you the best this year has to offer.

honesttalk21:

Mr. Been a while but don't like to live this discussion unfinished.

Be informed that A patronymic, or patronym, is a component of a personal name based on the given name of one's father, grandfather (avonymic), or an earlier male ancestor. It is the male equivalent of a matronymic.

Patronymics are used, by custom or official policy, in many countries worldwide, although elsewhere their use has been replaced by or transformed into patronymic surnames.

This practice spans different cultures in Africa, Asia and Europe.
In the Semitic cultures; A common feature of historical Semitic names is use of a patronymic system. Since ancient times, men and women have been named using this system. This was not limited to any certain region or religion. It was only in the 17th and 18th centuries when laws were put in place in European nations demanded that those of Semitic descent abandoned the patronymic naming scheme in favor of consistent legal surnames.

It was only after these laws were ratified that most of the Jews and Muslims in these nations received surnames.
I asked two simple Questions as the people refered to are Jews and they have a culture before and at the time of Mohammed.
All you need to do is to find ONE similar example from the Jewish culture. I am sure that you are not familiar with the fact that women are not even counted in Jewish culture: it is only the men who gets counted.

So, again :
1. I challenge you to find just ONE example where a person is referred to as "son of" a person not in his linage amongst the Jews!

2. If you wouldn't lie, (Even though all are sons of Abraham) can Mohammed be referred to as Son of Isreal OR son of Ishaq OR both?

These two questions answer you perfectly!

Do you know that hundreds of the genealogies of the Jews exist in the Bible for your perusal?
Re: The Qur'an: Cascade Of Lies ALWAYS Fall Like A Pack Of Cards by Expanse2020(m): 3:54pm On Jan 21
The part you mentioned three monotheistic religion and you include Christianity got me 🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣
Because I have debate you several times and you always talk in Trinity how come three have become one... everyone already know you when they answered you, you will still asked the same question answered several times... And twisting Quran and hadiths is your doing.. nothing new about you.
You are just bitter because ISLAM keep growing in everyday...
European and American are also hungry for ISLAM now because they are learning about Islam everyday..
Re: The Qur'an: Cascade Of Lies ALWAYS Fall Like A Pack Of Cards by TenQ: 5:29pm On Jan 21
Expanse2020:
The part you mentioned three monotheistic religion and you include Christianity got me 🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣
Because I have debate you several times and you always talk in Trinity how come three have become one... everyone already know you when they answered you, you will still asked the same question answered several times... And twisting Quran and hadiths is your doing.. nothing new about you.
You are just bitter because ISLAM keep growing in everyday...
European and American are also hungry for ISLAM now because they are learning about Islam everyday..
Your problem is that of Comprehension my friend.
Trinity does not mean three Gods.
Trinity is One God with Three Coexisting Natures.

For God:
The Father
The Word and
The Holy Spirit

1.You say God is unlike anything created, yet you limit him to the limitation of physical objects. How does this self contradiction help your case?
2. I have asked you several times to answer a number of question that could open your eyes to this truth but you seem afraid of its conclusion.
a. When Mohammed went to paradise of the Al-Burak, was his experience real or not real (just a vision or dream)?
Re: The Qur'an: Cascade Of Lies ALWAYS Fall Like A Pack Of Cards by Expanse2020(m): 11:00pm On Jan 21
TenQ:

For God:
The Father
The Word and
The Holy Spirit

1.You say God is unlike anything created, yet you limit him to the limitation of physical objects. How does this self contradiction help your case?
2. I have asked you several times to answer a number of question that could open your eyes to this truth but you seem afraid of its conclusion.
a. When Mohammed went to paradise of the Al-Burak, was his experience real or not real (just a vision or dream)?
When your God died on the cross who controls the earth and the universe 🤣🤣😂🤣🤣
Re: The Qur'an: Cascade Of Lies ALWAYS Fall Like A Pack Of Cards by Expanse2020(m): 11:36pm On Jan 21
TenQ:

For God:
The Father
The Word and
The Holy Spirit

So a person can become three 🤣🤣😂🤣 what did they call that one 3 in 1 like Nestcafe 😂🤣🤣🤣

But your bible said 2 master cannot direct a ship unless it's wreck, sink...who among the three be the real God😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: The Qur'an: Cascade Of Lies ALWAYS Fall Like A Pack Of Cards by honesttalk21: 11:43pm On Jan 21
TenQ:
Happy new year to you my friend. It has been a long time and I wish you the best this year has to offer.

I asked two simple Questions as the people refered to are Jews and they have a culture before and at the time of Mohammed.
All you need to do is to find ONE similar example from the Jewish culture. I am sure that you are not familiar with the fact that women are not even counted in Jewish culture: it is only the men who gets counted.

So, again :
1. I challenge you to find just ONE example where a person is referred to as "son of" a person not in his linage amongst the Jews!

2. If you wouldn't lie, (Even though all are sons of Abraham) can Mohammed be referred to as Son of Isreal OR son of Ishaq OR both?

These two questions answer you perfectly!

Do you know that hundreds of the genealogies of the Jews exist in the Bible for your perusal?

Strange line of question. Why do you really ask?

Patronymic is a name derived from the name of a father or ancestor.

Patronymic names are when you are named after your father, matronymic when you are named after your mother.

Eleazar was a priest in the Hebrew Bible, the second High Priest, succeeding his father Aaron after he died. How many Eleazar do you have in your Bible?

Muhammad pbuh is a descendant of Ishmael also a son of Abraham the brother of Isaac.

Cohen, a common last name among Ashkenazi Jews. The name “Cohen” is derived from the Hebrew word “Kohen,” which means priest. As a result, many people with the last name Cohen are descended from Jewish priests, also known as Kohanim.

At the beginning of the Biblical period, Jews, like all members of ancient societies, had no surnames of any kind. Men were known simply as Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, and so forth. But as the patriarchal families swelled into tribes, more definite identifications were deemed necessary, and patronymics began to be used: a man was designated as X ben (son of) Y. Thus we find: Joshua ben Nun, Caleb ben Yefuneh, Palti ben Raphu, and so on.

In the later period covered by the books of Judges and Kings we find places of origin being employed to identify individuals more closely: Doeg the Edomite, Uriah the Hittite, Elijah the Tishbitegy
Re: The Qur'an: Cascade Of Lies ALWAYS Fall Like A Pack Of Cards by TenQ: 7:53am On Jan 22
Expanse2020:

When your God died on the cross who controls the earth and the universe 🤣🤣😂🤣🤣
In Islam, is death a kind of annihilation?

How did your prophet see Moses and Adam and Abraham if they were dead?

Same way if you can understand!

I have asked you several times to answer a number of question that could open your eyes to this truth but you seem afraid of its conclusion.
Re: The Qur'an: Cascade Of Lies ALWAYS Fall Like A Pack Of Cards by TenQ: 8:02am On Jan 22
Expanse2020:

So a person can become three 🤣🤣😂🤣 what did they call that one 3 in 1 like Nestcafe 😂🤣🤣🤣

But your bible said 2 master cannot direct a ship unless it's wreck, sink...who among the three be the real God😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
A person cannot become three: a person is three in one (or at least in Islam, 2 in one).

Why are you afraid of answering my questions: answering it will free you from lack of adequate knowledge

I have asked you several times now to answer a number of questions that would open your eyes to this truth but you seem afraid of its conclusion.

2. When a person dies according to Islam and two angels come to question him and ask him the three questions : is it possible that an evil person can avoid being questioned (like if his body is fed to 20 lions or he is cremated by intense fire)?

Answer these questions if you are not afraid of the truth sir!
Re: The Qur'an: Cascade Of Lies ALWAYS Fall Like A Pack Of Cards by TenQ: 8:13am On Jan 22
honesttalk21:

Strange line of question. Why do you really ask?

Patronymic is a name derived from the name of a father or ancestor.

Patronymic names are when you are named after your father, matronymic when you are named after your mother.

Eleazar was a priest in the Hebrew Bible, the second High Priest, succeeding his father Aaron after he died. How many Eleazar do you have in your Bible?

Muhammad pbuh is a descendant of Ishmael also a son of Abraham the brother of Isaac.

Cohen, a common last name among Ashkenazi Jews. The name “Cohen” is derived from the Hebrew word “Kohen,” which means priest. As a result, many people with the last name Cohen are descended from Jewish priests, also known as Kohanim.

At the beginning of the Biblical period, Jews, like all members of ancient societies, had no surnames of any kind. Men were known simply as Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, and so forth. But as the patriarchal families swelled into tribes, more definite identifications were deemed necessary, and patronymics began to be used: a man was designated as X ben (son of) Y. Thus we find: Joshua ben Nun, Caleb ben Yefuneh, Palti ben Raphu, and so on.

In the later period covered by the books of Judges and Kings we find places of origin being employed to identify individuals more closely: Doeg the Edomite, Uriah the Hittite, Elijah the Tishbitegy
Why are you afraid of answering simple questions

2. If you wouldn't lie, (Even though all are sons of Abraham) can Mohammed be referred to as Son of Isreal OR son of Ismail OR both?

Look into history and prove me wrong.

The argument is not about use of surname as in modern times. The argument is about the possibility of claiming descent from a non relative. Like Mary is a direct descendant of Judah (the Tribe of David) and therefore cannot be a direct descendant of Levi (the Tribe of Miriam, Moses and Aaron)

Eliazar was a direct descendant of Aaron from the Tribe of Levi (only the descendant of Aaron can be high priest sir)
Re: The Qur'an: Cascade Of Lies ALWAYS Fall Like A Pack Of Cards by honesttalk21: 8:30am On Jan 22
Afraid of what.

You are unable to justify or give reason for your question. This ia my point after showing you how it is normal to name people the same or similar names to close or distant ancestors.

Your Bible is not explicit on the origins of Mary and the possibility of Joseph and Mary (the biblical parents of Jesus) has been questioned.
How Mary too is a cousin/relative of Elizabeth the wife of Zachary too was not explained.

Do us the favour of showing how this relation is though I am certain you can't.
Re: The Qur'an: Cascade Of Lies ALWAYS Fall Like A Pack Of Cards by honesttalk21: 11:58am On Jan 22
honesttalk21:
Afraid of what.

You are unable to justify or give reason for your question. This ia my point after showing you how it is normal to name people the same or similar names to close or distant ancestors.

Your Bible is not explicit on the origins of Mary and the possibility of Joseph and Mary (the biblical parents of Jesus) has been questioned.
How Mary too is a cousin/relative of Elizabeth the wife of Zachary too was not explained.

While you are at it; is there just 1 Eleazar or Elizar in the Bible or quite a few?

TenQ:

Eliazar was a direct descendant of Aaron from the Tribe of Levi (only the descendant of Aaron can be high priest sir)
Re: The Qur'an: Cascade Of Lies ALWAYS Fall Like A Pack Of Cards by TenQ: 12:06pm On Jan 22
honesttalk21:
Afraid of what.

Afraid that answering my questions will betray your prophets position.

honesttalk21:

Jesus is a direct descendant of David and a descendant of Judah NOT Levi.
Mat 22:42:
"Saying, What think you of Christ (Messiah)? whose son is he? They say to him, The son of David."

It is impossible that Jesus be a Descendant of Judah and a Descendant of Levi at the same time.

Did your Quran say that Jubril is the Holy Spirit? How did you come about your conclusion about the identity of the Holy Spirit is Jibril? Will you then concur that the scripture need not explicitly explain EVERYTHING!

Why did I ask you the questions?

Your prophet said:
Sahih Muslim 2135
Mughira b. Shu'ba reported:
When I came to Najran, they (the Christians of Najran) asked me: You read" O sister of Harun" (i. e. Hadrat Maryam) in the Qur'an, whereas Moses was born much before Jesus. When I came back to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) I asked him about that, whereupon he said: The (people of the old age) used to give names (to their persons) after the names of Apostles and pious persons who had gone before them.

This can be proven as false just by answering the two questions.

1. Jews name a person through his descendant.
2. We should be able to find countless examples of how the people of old age as claimed by your prophet used to name people according to pious people before them

Again :

2. If you wouldn't lie, (Even though all are sons of Abraham) can Mohammed be referred to as Son of Isreal OR son of Ismail OR both?

Look into history and prove me wrong.
Re: The Qur'an: Cascade Of Lies ALWAYS Fall Like A Pack Of Cards by TenQ: 12:13pm On Jan 22
honesttalk21:

While you are at it; is there just 1 Eleazar or Elizar in the Bible or quite a few?

Eleazar was a common name in Israel just like John and Mary was a common name
Re: The Qur'an: Cascade Of Lies ALWAYS Fall Like A Pack Of Cards by Expanse2020(m): 12:14pm On Jan 22
TenQ:

In Islam, is death a kind of annihilation?

How did your prophet see Moses and Adam and Abraham if they were dead?

Same way if you can understand!

I have asked you several times to answer a number of question that could open your eyes to this truth but you seem afraid of its conclusion.

I have answer several times on it
It went paradise YES and he saw the Prophets and it's real
Because prophets of Allah are not ordinary person like me and you....is your brain that can't comprehend it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Who Will Return To Judge And Save Mankind , Is It GOD Or Is It JESUS ? / Where Did The Non-isrealites(gentiles) During Ancient Times Go Heaven Or Hell? / Does Heaven Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.